Jump to topic:

PSA: Writers Wanted!

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 11:45:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hello DDO! I have not done this in awhile but its time to get a fresh message out there fore the new users who may or may not be aware of me and my website! I run a conservative opinion blog (http://www.conservativepolitico.org...) in case you didn't know. If you did know, great! If not, check it out.

This site is fueled primarily by guest writers (and myself and a few key "on staff" writers) and we love to see all types of new writers write pieces for us. We take articles about economics, history, current events, people etc. as long as it is informative, neutral or right leaning. If you are interested in getting your writing out there message me here in the forum, send me a PM or email me (email found on my profile). We see an average of 200 unique hits a day and pulled in 5,000 unique hits last month. If this interests you please let me know!

Requirements for authors aren't very strict as long as you have some writing talent and are able to come up with good information.

Thanks! Looking forward to getting in contact with some new writers.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 6:47:28 PM
|--------------------------||____
| The Bump Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__| )
|(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 8:14:33 PM
At 2/25/2014 11:45:52 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Hello DDO! I have not done this in awhile but its time to get a fresh message out there fore the new users who may or may not be aware of me and my website! I run a conservative opinion blog (http://www.conservativepolitico.org...) in case you didn't know. If you did know, great! If not, check it out.

This site is fueled primarily by guest writers (and myself and a few key "on staff" writers) and we love to see all types of new writers write pieces for us. We take articles about economics, history, current events, people etc. as long as it is informative, neutral or right leaning. If you are interested in getting your writing out there message me here in the forum, send me a PM or email me (email found on my profile). We see an average of 200 unique hits a day and pulled in 5,000 unique hits last month. If this interests you please let me know!

Requirements for authors aren't very strict as long as you have some writing talent and are able to come up with good information.

Instead of news, is there an "opinions" section for a volunteer to help write?
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 8:54:23 PM
Lol@ "right leaning"
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:05:35 PM

This site is fueled primarily by guest writers (and myself and a few key "on staff" writers) and we love to see all types of new writers write pieces for us. We take articles about economics, history, current events, people etc. as long as it is informative, neutral or right leaning.

Bu-bu-but what about the lefties? Why the discrimination? Where is my equality? :(
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:17:06 PM
At 2/25/2014 8:14:33 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

Yes there is.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:17:39 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:05:35 PM, Zarroette wrote:

This site is fueled primarily by guest writers (and myself and a few key "on staff" writers) and we love to see all types of new writers write pieces for us. We take articles about economics, history, current events, people etc. as long as it is informative, neutral or right leaning.

Bu-bu-but what about the lefties? Why the discrimination? Where is my equality? :(

I put out conservative opinion and analysis. I don't want lefties fouling up my site lol
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:20:36 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:17:39 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

I put out conservative opinion and analysis. I don't want lefties fouling up my site lol

Calm down, Grant; I'm just playing with you. Although, you saying that about lefties makes me a bit sad :( Not all lefties are bad, right?
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:21:14 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:20:36 PM, Zarroette wrote:

Calm down, Grant; I'm just playing with you. Although, you saying that about lefties makes me a bit sad :( Not all lefties are bad, right?

Lefties themselves are not bad. Their ideology I could do without.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:22:06 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:21:14 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Is all leftist ideology bad?
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:22:56 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:22:06 PM, Zarroette wrote:

Most of it is, in my view, either ignorant, damaging or both.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:24:03 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:22:56 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

What about feminism?
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:24:49 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:17:06 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Yes there is.

How would that work? Would I be required to post stuff during certain intervals, or could I just ask to write an opinion every now and then? I wouldn't have to subscribe to anything or pay any money, right?
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:25:59 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:24:49 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

Yes there is.

How would that work? Would I be required to post stuff during certain intervals, or could I just ask to write an opinion every now and then? I wouldn't have to subscribe to anything or pay any money, right?

It's completely volunteer. You give me the topic you want to write about ahead of time, then you write it at your own pace. I read it before posting then send you the link to the published version.

Rinse and repeat.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:26:13 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:24:03 PM, Zarroette wrote:

What about feminism?

Define.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:28:20 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:26:13 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

What about feminism?

Define.

Haha, you were thinking of something else to begin with, weren't you? Let's say that feminism is about equal rights for both genders. Would you agree with that definition?
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:29:17 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:28:20 PM, Zarroette wrote:

What about feminism?

Define.

Haha, you were thinking of something else to begin with, weren't you? Let's say that feminism is about equal rights for both genders. Would you agree with that definition?

Already protected under the Constitution.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:30:20 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:29:17 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

What about feminism?

Define.

What about the wage-pay gap? What about abortion rights?
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:30:50 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:30:20 PM, Zarroette wrote:

What about feminism?

Define.

Abortion is akin to murder. Wage-pay gap falls under capitalist rights.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:32:36 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:25:59 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Yes there is.

It's completely volunteer. You give me the topic you want to write about ahead of time, then you write it at your own pace. I read it before posting then send you the link to the published version.

Rinse and repeat.

All right. I could write an opinion article every now and then. But if I were to write a topic, where would I post it on? And when asking to write a topic, do I contact you using your DDO profile?
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:32:40 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:30:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

What about feminism?

Define.

Abortion is akin to murder.

;O But it's her body, her choice, right?

Wage-pay gap falls under capitalist rights.

But aren't women getting payed less for the same jobs? Isn't that discrimination, which violates work related law?
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:33:09 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:32:36 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
At 2/25/2014 9:25:59 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Yes there is.

Rinse and repeat.

All right. I could write an opinion article every now and then. But if I were to write a topic, where would I post it on? And when asking to write a topic, do I contact you using your DDO profile?

Send me a message and we can hammer out the details.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:33:57 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:32:40 PM, Zarroette wrote:

What about feminism?

Define.

But aren't women getting payed less for the same jobs? Isn't that discrimination, which violates work related law?

I don't want to have this discussion Caploxion...
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:36:05 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:33:57 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

What about feminism?

Define.

Lol, you're fun to tease. Btw, that poetry you read the other day was beautiful, Grant ;)
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:38:15 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:36:05 PM, Zarroette wrote:

What about feminism?

Define.

Lol, you're fun to tease. Btw, that poetry you read the other day was beautiful, Grant ;)

Thanks for that.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:40:16 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:38:15 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

What about feminism?

Define.

Thanks for that.

... so you're not going to answer my questions :(
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:44:33 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:40:16 PM, Zarroette wrote:

What about feminism?

Define.

Thanks for that.

Not here I'm not. You're derailing my thread.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:46:16 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:44:33 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

What about feminism?

Define.

Thanks for that.

Don't get angry again, lol.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2014 9:48:34 PM
At 2/25/2014 9:46:16 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 2/25/2014 9:44:33 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

What about feminism?

Define.

Thanks for that.

Don't get angry again, lol.

You're a person who naturally incites anger.