Jump to topic:

You are scum

Optimod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 5:58:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You are beside a lake. Your dog is swimming in it, as is a 37 year old man. Suddenly both are drowning. You can only save one. Which? Your dog of course. The fact that you choose to save a filthy, stinking, lice ridden, flea ridden, worm ridden dog rather than a human being makes you scum.
Up yours!
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 6:17:19 PM
At 2/27/2014 5:58:38 PM, Optimod wrote:
You are beside a lake. Your dog is swimming in it, as is a 37 year old man. Suddenly both are drowning. You can only save one. Which? Your dog of course. The fact that you choose to save a filthy, stinking, lice ridden, flea ridden, worm ridden dog rather than a human being makes you scum.

You make the tough choice to save the old man instead of yer beloved pet. Upon saving the man he attacks, beats, and rapes you to death. You brought this on yerself. You are scum. Who in their right mind would save a rapist-murderer over their beloved animal companion? Sickening.

Lol words are funny.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 6:18:40 PM

Not if I knew the old man was a convicted child molester.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 6:26:26 PM
At 2/27/2014 6:18:40 PM, sadolite wrote:

Or if you knew he was boring and would probs refuse to lick yer face for no reason.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 6:30:47 PM
At 2/27/2014 6:26:26 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/27/2014 6:18:40 PM, sadolite wrote:

Or if you knew he was boring and would probs refuse to lick yer face for no reason.

Rent: Fixed
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2014 1:09:38 AM

jokes on you, im a cat person, and I hate humanity, so looks like both die.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Optimod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 10:05:42 AM
Your comments are all ordure. That was to be expected. I AM worried 'though. Does this mean that I have blown my chances of being the next Dale Carnegie? I am crestfallen. In fact my crest has never hung so low.
Up yours!
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 8:35:16 PM
At 3/1/2014 10:05:42 AM, Optimod wrote:
Your comments are all ordure. That was to be expected. I AM worried 'though. Does this mean that I have blown my chances of being the next Dale Carnegie? I am crestfallen. In fact my crest has never hung so low.

i have a scumread on Optimod
VTL Optimod for full claim
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 9:33:39 PM
At 3/1/2014 8:35:16 PM, yay842 wrote:

VTL Yay
I watched Yay visit the 37 year old man and the man died.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 9:37:21 PM
At 3/1/2014 9:33:39 PM, XLAV wrote:

VTL Yay

Then you are wrong because I only visit hot girls
KingDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 3:17:43 AM
Of course I would choose the dog! I'm not going to save a clumsy middle-aged stranger over a beloved pet! Adults should have gathered at that time in their life that jumping into large bodies of water doesn't always pay off.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 8:09:28 AM
At 3/1/2014 9:37:21 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/1/2014 9:33:39 PM, XLAV wrote:

VTL Yay

Then you are wrong because I only visit hot girls

Ya, through a set of binoculars

Optimod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 2:37:32 PM
Oh dear - matters haven't improved since my last visit. All "contributions" (regardless of venue!!) are both vacuous and risible. I "beseech you in the bowels of christ" (q.v) to try harder.
Up yours!
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 9:41:09 PM
At 3/2/2014 2:37:32 PM, Optimod wrote:
Oh dear - matters haven't improved since my last visit. All "contributions" (regardless of venue!!) are both vacuous and risible. I "beseech you in the bowels of christ" (q.v) to try harder.

Contributions to what? Your post wasn't a question. You just stated what you thought we would do and walked out.
Here's your summarized statement, followed by one's natural reaction.

"If a dog and a person were dying, you'd save the dog. So you're an @sshole."

"Oh. Alright."

Not a lot of discussion there.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2014 10:48:49 PM
So I'm a scum? Nothing new here.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 12:02:01 AM
At 3/2/2014 10:48:49 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

dtaylor is wrongly accused of being scum and doesnt even give a SH*T. i have a townread on him, but Optimod is clearly scum. he accuses everyone of being scum to direct attention away from himself. I urge everyone to VTL him now
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 3:55:28 AM

Because...........................?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Optimod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 4:11:27 PM
It goes without saying that none of you is remotely interested in what I'm about to say but WTF! 1. MassiveDump: respect. 2. dtaylor: good to see someone with a sense of humour. 3. Illegalcombatant: you could be a future challenge! I must admit 'though (and I suspect I'm not alone) that this (my!) thread has become boring and has out-lived it's shelf life!
Up yours!
Antiphone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 4:56:21 PM

I would choose neither. There is no point in all of us drowning.
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 4:05:55 PM
At 3/3/2014 12:02:01 AM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/2/2014 10:48:49 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

dtaylor is wrongly accused of being scum and doesnt even give a SH*T. i have a townread on him, but Optimod is clearly scum. he accuses everyone of being scum to direct attention away from himself. I urge everyone to VTL him now

VTL yay. I think it's a red herring.
Veridas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 7:33:10 PM

The man presumably chose to swim after gauging the weather, temperature, his own suitability and natural ability whereas the dog may not have made the decision more impulsively. The dog has served you faithfully for years as a companion, guardian, friend and source of love. The man has never meant any such thing to you and for all you know might be guilty of some prejudice or crime against you or your family.

You sir are scum for trying to streamline morality.
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?