Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

charlie brown

brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 1:02:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/22/2010 12:56:40 PM, Kahvan wrote:
Will Charlie Brown ever gt to kick the football while Susie is holding it for him!

Never!

This is a visual metaphor for women's behaviour that is supposed to teach boys not to trust them when they grow up.

Of course, they forget all about Charlie Brown when they get their first grope of a nubile teen lovely and from then on it's all downhill!

Hang on to your wallets lads!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 6:14:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/22/2010 1:02:31 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 1/22/2010 12:56:40 PM, Kahvan wrote:
Will Charlie Brown ever gt to kick the football while Susie is holding it for him!

Never!

This is a visual metaphor for women's behaviour that is supposed to teach boys not to trust them when they grow up.

Of course, they forget all about Charlie Brown when they get their first grope of a nubile teen lovely and from then on it's all downhill!

Hang on to your wallets lads!

Amen.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 8:06:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/22/2010 12:56:40 PM, Kahvan wrote:
Will Charlie Brown ever gt to kick the football while Susie is holding it for him!

Yes, she did on an episode of family guy (or American dad or the Clevland show, not sure). Though that was at gun point and after being beat senseless.

Gotta love Seth.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 8:07:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/22/2010 8:06:57 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 1/22/2010 12:56:40 PM, Kahvan wrote:
Will Charlie Brown ever gt to kick the football while Susie is holding it for him!

Yes, she did on an episode of family guy (or American dad or the Clevland show, not sure). Though that was at gun point and after being beat senseless.

Gotta love Seth.

See Volkov's post. Someone beat you to this.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 8:10:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/22/2010 8:07:43 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 1/22/2010 8:06:57 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 1/22/2010 12:56:40 PM, Kahvan wrote:
Will Charlie Brown ever gt to kick the football while Susie is holding it for him!

Yes, she did on an episode of family guy (or American dad or the Clevland show, not sure). Though that was at gun point and after being beat senseless.

Gotta love Seth.

See Volkov's post. Someone beat you to this.

okay, I don't get any videos, I just see a blank section. But good call Volkov, genuises think a like.

(if there are any spelling errors, forgive me, I'm on a browser that doesn't have spell check and I'm drunk, for all you minors, umm, no, got nothing to hide behind, I'm just drunk).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 8:11:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/22/2010 8:10:06 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 1/22/2010 8:07:43 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 1/22/2010 8:06:57 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 1/22/2010 12:56:40 PM, Kahvan wrote:
Will Charlie Brown ever gt to kick the football while Susie is holding it for him!

Yes, she did on an episode of family guy (or American dad or the Clevland show, not sure). Though that was at gun point and after being beat senseless.

Gotta love Seth.

See Volkov's post. Someone beat you to this.

okay, I don't get any videos, I just see a blank section. But good call Volkov, genuises think a like.

(if there are any spelling errors, forgive me, I'm on a browser that doesn't have spell check and I'm drunk, for all you minors, umm, no, got nothing to hide behind, I'm just drunk).

lol
Harlan
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 8:11:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/22/2010 12:56:40 PM, Kahvan wrote:
Will Charlie Brown ever gt to kick the football while Susie is holding it for him!

Funny you should ask that. In fact, Charlie Brown does get to kick the football in an episode of Family guy, but it was after being beaten.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 8:13:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/22/2010 8:11:36 PM, Harlan wrote:
At 1/22/2010 12:56:40 PM, Kahvan wrote:
Will Charlie Brown ever gt to kick the football while Susie is holding it for him!

Funny you should ask that. In fact, Charlie Brown does get to kick the football in an episode of Family guy, but it was after being beaten.

Sigh.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 8:17:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/22/2010 8:13:00 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 1/22/2010 8:11:36 PM, Harlan wrote:
At 1/22/2010 12:56:40 PM, Kahvan wrote:
Will Charlie Brown ever gt to kick the football while Susie is holding it for him!

Funny you should ask that. In fact, Charlie Brown does get to kick the football in an episode of Family guy, but it was after being beaten.

Sigh.

apparently, I'm not the only space cadet.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"