19. LeafRod
20. Ournamestoolong
21. Freedo (N)
22. Puck
23. Frodobaggins
24. Mongoose
25. Kahvan

RULES:
1 – I am the lord thy Mod. Thou shalt have no other Mods before me.

2 – You may reveal your role, your character and you may quote your PM.

3 – Discussion of the game outside of this thread & PMs and future threads & PMs pertaining to the game is forbidden.

4 – If you are killed, do not post anything with information beneficial to either side. I will not object to an "Avenge me townies!" or "BAH!. This also goes for any PM's you are involved in.

5 – The story will mainly recap on last nights actions, but generally won't have anything leaning towards a role.

6 – The day phase is capped at 4 days, and the night phase is capped at 3 days.

7 - This game will remain civil. If you are lucky, you might receive one warning about your behaviour if you are not. Then come the replacements and/or modkills. So play nice.

8 – Feel free to ask me any questions via PM. Please note I work in a different time zone to the majority of you, so redirect any question to your PM if they're dire.

9 – If you do not post once per day phase, I will give send you a prod (PM). Consecutive days of being inactive will have you replaced. You will be exempt from this if you give me an advance that you will be inactive.

Kingmaker rules:

10 - The Mod (King) ends the Day Phase by posting 'BAN:X' in bold. Please refrain from doing this if you are not the king.

11 – Players may post suggestions on who to lynch, but in keeping with the game a general vote tally is forbidden. Note that you can suggest as many lynched as possible.

12 - If the King does not execute anyone before the deadline,the King will be executed when the town grows tired of his incompetence! The king cannot do a No Lynch.

13 - The Kingmaker may not reveal his role

14 - Once the King executes someone, the night has begun and talking strategy is prohibited.

STORY:

Debate.org forum:

Forum Moderator wrote:
Howdy guys. I've had some free time since developing DORK.com, so I decided to make one or two updates here. So far I've added a module for a user-moderator. I haven't been able to make the system signify who is the User moderator yet. I've also had some trouble picking who should be this new mod, so I'll be picking some trustworthy members for the job.

Frodobaggins wrote
LOL! Phil can't code, not enough to make an emblem saying "User moderator. OH LAWRD!
It's retarded to have a system where don't know who the mod is.

Poejoe wrote:
*GASP* O DDO, it's my time to shine, to prove to you I'm worthy of thine. I will moderate the seven seas and the universe, and rid DDO of it's dreaded cure. O DDO, be with me until infinity, and take my profiles innocent moderator virginity.

theLwerd:
Ha, Poejoes poems always crack me up!

Anyway, props to Phil for doing this. Maybe trolls can finally be banned. :)

TrueGaGa wrote:
Haha lol.

theLwerd:
Haha, Poejoes poems always crack me up!
Poejoe:
They're not meant to crack you up!!!!!!

TrueGaGa wrote:
Haha lol.
theLwerd wrote:
Exactly what I say when I'm talking about trolls.

Frodobaggins wrote:
Oh wow lAwl tank you sooooooooo much for contribiting to this thread I was like HaHa LOL when I reAd yur post!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I-am-a-panda wrote:
Lol @ this thread. At any rate, I hope we can see who the mod is eventually. But at least the ground works there
@ True2GaGa: For the billionth time, you're not funny.

True2GaGa wrote
Hey! lol XD!

---------------------------

Education forum:

Godsands wrote:
Atheism and evlution are illogical. There are no intermediote fossils and evolution can't be scientifically proved! This means we must turn to the Almight God for the answer!

Godsands wrote:
Atheism and evlution are illogical. There are no intermediote fossils and evolution can't be scientifically proved! It's a theory! This means we must turn to the Almight God for the answer!
Kleptin wrote:
The evidence for evolution exists, you're just to ignorant to see it. You're afraid, and this fear means you hide behind evangelism to cover up your insecurities and idiocy. You can't comprehend the evidence because you won't. Until you actually start thinking logically, I'm not helping you at all.

Godsands wrote:
Yu are thinking illogically. You desire God, you are waiting for him. He is here. He was always here. Acept him, repent and live happy!

Kleptin wrote:
No. No evidence = No game for me. Read a biology book.

Kleptin wrote:
No. No evidence = No game for me. Read a biology book.
Godsands wrote:
God is waiting to take all of yoru sins. Repent and be saved. There isnt a shred of evidence for evolution.

Politics forum:

In the midst of a regular Volkov-Nags-Ragnar threeway

Volkov wrote:
The idea of "user fees" is stupid. It's called the free rider effect. If someone in a community of 100 doesn't pay his "user fees", he's protected by the other 99 people who do pay their user fees. Besides, operating the state like a corporation shouldn't be what we strive for – We should strive for a state which helps all of it's citizens

Volkov wrote:
The idea of "user fees" is stupid. It's called the free rider effect. If someone in a community of 100 doesn't pay his "user fees", he's protected by the other 99 people who do pay their user fees. Besides, operating the state like a corporation shouldn't be what we strive for – We should strive for a state which helps al it's citizens
Ragnar wrote:
If individuals want to have such a state, they can command it to or say they're not paying their user fees. Simple :).

Nags wrote:
Ragnar, you have to accept that the current tax system is preferable than a user fee system. At least if you have to pay taxes, you have unalienable rights. The government is the lesser evil

Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Look, Ayn Rand said NONE of that, so SHADDAP!

Banker wrote:
How u ethiest libs talk...! Sying govt doesnt need god...! U wll all b sori for global warming hoax...! we will gt u...!

Your mod for today is Vi_Veri.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 1:47:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
What are the Mafia people called? The CWO?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 1:50:06 PM
At 1/22/2010 1:47:58 PM, mongoose wrote:

For all intensive purposes, the Mafia. At least in the death list.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 1:52:28 PM
At 1/22/2010 1:51:07 PM, Nags wrote:

How would you know that?

How would you know that he's right?

I think that you two are both suspicious.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 1:53:35 PM
At 1/22/2010 1:51:07 PM, Nags wrote:

How would you know that?

Know what? The reason I'm asking is because I DON'T KNOW.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 2:50:42 PM
I love the forum stories.

Besides that, I am going to make the probable assertion that we all have names of people on this site. To narrow the potential mafia down, I would like to put forth a notion for a mass name claim.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 2:52:25 PM
At 1/22/2010 2:50:42 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Besides that, I am going to make the probable assertion that we all have names of people on this site. To narrow the potential mafia down, I would like to put forth a notion for a mass name claim.

Mass name claim?
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 2:53:52 PM
At 1/22/2010 2:52:25 PM, Kahvan wrote:
At 1/22/2010 2:50:42 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Mass name claim?

If we decide to go with this, we'd all announce our character name from the role PM.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 2:56:24 PM
...and then those with suspicious names will be forced to roleclaim from there.

Whoever Vi_Veri doubts will be killed.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 2:56:48 PM
At 1/22/2010 2:56:24 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Whomever Vi_Veri doubts will be killed.

Bad grammar fixed.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 3:01:31 PM
I'll agree to that. Names can't hurt. The mafia wouldn't learn roles.

On the other hand, I'd think more prominent members would have better roles. But I'm not sure.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 3:03:23 PM
At 1/22/2010 3:01:31 PM, mongoose wrote:

On the other hand, I'd think more prominent members would have better roles. But I'm not sure.

I have a prominent member and my role isn't that significant, but you're probably right. People like Kleptin are more likely to be the cop.

Anyways, I'll be logging off for a while. I do not see at the moment any reason not to do a mass name-claim.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 3:06:35 PM
At 1/22/2010 3:03:23 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 1/22/2010 3:01:31 PM, mongoose wrote:

I have a prominent member and my role isn't that significant, but you're probably right. People like Kleptin are more likely to be the cop.

Anyways, I'll be logging off for a while. I do not see at the moment any reason not to do a mass name-claim.

In that case, lets go for a claim.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 3:07:11 PM
I be JBlake.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 3:08:47 PM
Just my luck, my name happens to require an entire role quote to avoid being lynched.

"Cirro, the Miller! If you are investigated, you come up as guilty. You win with the Town when all the Mafia and Third party members have been killed."
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 3:12:32 PM
His role text is generally the same as mine (for the end). I believe that he is now basically confirmed (by anybody else who agrees on text).
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 3:17:01 PM
But who's Cirro? That's not even a member on our site.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 3:17:51 PM
At 1/22/2010 3:12:32 PM, mongoose wrote:
His role text is generally the same as mine (for the end). I believe that he is now basically confirmed (by anybody else who agrees on text).

Besides the specific role, the text is the same for me. Are we doing the name claim?
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 3:19:45 PM
At 1/22/2010 3:18:45 PM, mongeese wrote:
http://ddofans.com...

Oh I see, ok. Looked him up on DDO and couldn't find him. But ok
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 3:23:46 PM
And if the roles are correlated with the actual person?
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 3:26:41 PM
At 1/22/2010 3:23:46 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:

Or esle what? My role vaugely represents my person, I suppose.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 3:30:17 PM
At 1/22/2010 3:19:50 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I believe that we are going with the name claim.

I am Vi_Veri.

Do you have communications with theLwerd?
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 3:30:21 PM
At 1/22/2010 3:26:41 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 1/22/2010 3:23:46 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:

Or esle what? My role vaugely represents my person, I suppose.

that doesn't necessarily mean other roles do not, i'm just sayin, i don't want important roles revealed so early in the game.