Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

wow

Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 5:55:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/22/2010 5:52:21 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 1/22/2010 5:48:46 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
http://evertb.files.wordpress.com...

shut it up

No.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 5:56:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/22/2010 5:55:14 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 1/22/2010 5:52:21 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 1/22/2010 5:48:46 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
http://evertb.files.wordpress.com...

shut it up

No.

wes
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 5:57:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/22/2010 5:56:48 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 1/22/2010 5:55:14 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 1/22/2010 5:52:21 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 1/22/2010 5:48:46 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
http://evertb.files.wordpress.com...

shut it up

No.

wes

Grow up.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 5:59:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/22/2010 5:57:57 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 1/22/2010 5:56:48 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 1/22/2010 5:55:14 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 1/22/2010 5:52:21 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 1/22/2010 5:48:46 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
http://evertb.files.wordpress.com...

shut it up

No.

wes

Grow up.

?
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 10:27:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/22/2010 5:43:50 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
No.
I broke my bow.
Lol
Smart huh?
Like a hairbow, or a "i'll shoot a F***ing arrow through your chest" bow, or...?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 9:25:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/22/2010 10:27:08 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 1/22/2010 5:43:50 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
No.
I broke my bow.
Lol
Smart huh?
Like a hairbow, or a "i'll shoot a F***ing arrow through your chest" bow, or...?

insrument
but............the arrow thing sounds kinda interesting hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 11:35:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/23/2010 3:22:35 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
We aren't your friends who are interested.

Now now be nice!

But, gaga... this aint a chat room!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 11:38:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/23/2010 11:35:36 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 1/23/2010 3:22:35 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
We aren't your friends who are interested.

Now now be nice!

But, gaga... this aint a chat room!

Sir yes Sir!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 11:42:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/23/2010 11:38:55 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 1/23/2010 11:35:36 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 1/23/2010 3:22:35 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
We aren't your friends who are interested.

Now now be nice!

But, gaga... this aint a chat room!

Sir yes Sir!

Polish those boots...

Wait... I am just feeding this thread... now... fiddlesticks!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2010 11:44:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/23/2010 11:42:24 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 1/23/2010 11:38:55 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 1/23/2010 11:35:36 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 1/23/2010 3:22:35 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
We aren't your friends who are interested.

Now now be nice!

But, gaga... this aint a chat room!

Sir yes Sir!

Polish those boots...

Wait... I am just feeding this thread... now... fiddlesticks!

Which boots?
My snowboots, or my F*ck me boots?
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2010 12:13:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/23/2010 11:44:17 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 1/23/2010 11:42:24 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 1/23/2010 11:38:55 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 1/23/2010 11:35:36 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 1/23/2010 3:22:35 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
We aren't your friends who are interested.

Now now be nice!

But, gaga... this aint a chat room!

Sir yes Sir!

Polish those boots...

Wait... I am just feeding this thread... now... fiddlesticks!

Which boots?
My snowboots, or my F*ck me boots?

><
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2010 12:17:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/24/2010 12:13:42 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 1/23/2010 11:44:17 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 1/23/2010 11:42:24 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 1/23/2010 11:38:55 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 1/23/2010 11:35:36 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 1/23/2010 3:22:35 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
We aren't your friends who are interested.

Now now be nice!

But, gaga... this aint a chat room!

Sir yes Sir!

Polish those boots...

Wait... I am just feeding this thread... now... fiddlesticks!

Which boots?
My snowboots, or my F*ck me boots?

><

lol
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2010 9:33:28 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/25/2010 6:20:10 AM, Grayson wrote:
This thread is important and contributes to society.

I'm actually in the process of sending this thread to my congressman, in hopes that it will be forwarded to the president. because this thread changes everything!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"