Jump to topic:

Abs or arms?

Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 1:15:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Girls, which do you prefer on a guy? A brai- I mean abs or arms? Guys, if you were to bat for the other team, which would you prefer? What is your preferable body part, when reducing someone to his meat?
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 1:27:02 AM
At 3/4/2014 1:15:14 AM, Zarroette wrote:
Girls, which do you prefer on a guy? A brai- I mean abs or arms? Guys, if you were to bat for the other team, which would you prefer? What is your preferable body part, when reducing someone to his meat?

I prefer to objectify males in terms of their arms. I figure that I can still use him if he has arms but no abs, but not vice-versa. It's a question of reduction.
Debate.org Moderator
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 4:09:43 PM

I generally prefer a dude who has a ballance of strength and bronze. I don't like to date idiots.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 7:10:20 PM

Abs. Definitely abs.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 7:13:19 PM
At 3/4/2014 7:10:20 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:

Abs. Definitely abs.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 8:18:04 PM
arms, they can actually land blows upon the abs and not the other way 'round unless you do a gut bump or sumthin
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 8:48:09 PM

Abs if I were to bat for the other team. What about you?
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 10:09:10 PM
At 3/4/2014 8:48:09 PM, Wylted wrote:

Abs if I were to bat for the other team. What about you?

Definitely arms
Krazzy_Player
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 2:59:28 AM

Sexy girls butt but that's not the option either. Either way I like girls as a whole but Abs appeal to me more in girls. Even though Arms are equally important to me. Other than that First thing is Face then her eyes, then her hair, dressing sense, fitness are the thing I notice in Girls.
Tell me about you baby.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 3:01:09 AM
At 3/5/2014 2:59:28 AM, Krazzy_Player wrote:

Sexy girls butt but that's not the option either. Either way I like girls as a whole but Abs appeal to me more in girls. Even though Arms are equally important to me. Other than that First thing is Face then her eyes, then her hair, dressing sense, fitness are the thing I notice in Girls.
Tell me about you baby.

No no, we're not talking about girls; we've had enough of that. Let's objectify men, now.
Krazzy_Player
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 3:04:50 AM
At 3/5/2014 3:01:09 AM, Zarroette wrote:

Tell me about you baby.

No no, we're not talking about girls; we've had enough of that. Let's objectify men, now.
Sorry I misunderstood Arms, on the contrary Abs are equally important as it appeals Girls seems to notice more in men.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 3:12:19 AM
At 3/5/2014 3:04:50 AM, Krazzy_Player wrote:
At 3/5/2014 3:01:09 AM, Zarroette wrote:

Tell me about you baby.

Sorry I misunderstood Arms, on the contrary Abs are equally important as it appeals Girls seems to notice more in men.

That's better :)
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 9:11:40 AM
Ah aha it have noticed that only guys posted on here wtf lol
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
OtakuJordan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 11:04:06 AM
At 3/5/2014 9:11:40 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

Maybe because it's predominantly guys who engage in this sort of behavior. Hats off to Zaro for some pretty decent satire.
"Most of the coldness in the world is actually just people teaching lessons about the coldness in the world. And it does not remove blame from the people cranking the AC." -Ore_Ele

"You see, Adam never spoke about theology. He just had sex with Eve and died." -1970vu
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2014 1:09:09 PM
At 3/5/2014 9:11:40 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

I found that strange, but I did it more of a sort of a role play.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~