Jump to topic:

Confess!!

bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 2:27:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Does your profile say you're 30 while you're really 14 or 15? Does your profile say you're 16 when you're really 40?
If you're not the age that your profile says you are, then I encourage you to use this thread (sponsored by the DDO Members Union) to confess your real age, to cleanse yourself of the crushing guilt that comes with such deception. COME TO THE ALTAR!!!
This thread is open to anyone at any time. Do not reveal anybody else's real age, but only your own.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 3:01:44 PM
At 3/4/2014 2:27:03 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
Does your profile say you're 30 while you're really 14 or 15? Does your profile say you're 16 when you're really 40?
If you're not the age that your profile says you are, then I encourage you to use this thread (sponsored by the DDO Members Union) to confess your real age, to cleanse yourself of the crushing guilt that comes with such deception. COME TO THE ALTAR!!!
This thread is open to anyone at any time. Do not reveal anybody else's real age, but only your own.

Nope, my says the correct age.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 3:59:43 PM
Well, damn. I thought I could get away with people thinking I was sixteen, but I guess they found my Youtube channel faster than I thought they would.
Pitbull15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 4:56:01 PM

I'm as old as the guy in my profile picture. So that makes STALIN and I roughly the same age.
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument
http://www.debate.org...

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 5:00:04 PM
At 3/4/2014 4:49:52 PM, STALIN wrote:
It says in my profile that I'm 16. Well I'm actually much older (over 100) since I am Stalin.

-_-
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 5:04:29 PM
My profile says exactly what age I am!
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 5:22:36 PM
I'm actually 22
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 5:26:52 PM
I'm actually eight.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 5:54:16 PM
You got me! I'm actually 9 3/4. I used an aging potion trying put my name into the goblet, but for some reason it never wore off.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 6:44:46 PM

GO. ****. YOUR. SELF. and reported for identity theft
30 Important Life Lessons
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2014 7:29:56 PM
At 3/4/2014 5:54:16 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
You got me! I'm actually 9 3/4. I used an aging potion trying put my name into the goblet, but for some reason it never wore off.

Is that a reference to Ron Weasley's two older brothers from Harry Potter?
Krazzy_Player
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 1:35:37 AM
At 3/4/2014 4:49:52 PM, STALIN wrote:
It says in my profile that I'm 16. Well I'm actually much older (over 100) since I am Stalin.

And now it says you are 60.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 2:15:48 PM
I am old enough to see the writing on the wall and to never say that will never happen and the slippery slope argument is in fact very real viable, happens all the time and should never be rejected slight of hand using political rhetoric. Age 49 just like it says in my profile. The young want people to think they are older and the older want people to think they are younger. The young almost never fool the older as the lack of real world experience and the wisdom that goes with it is deafening.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 3:12:07 PM
At 3/8/2014 2:15:48 PM, sadolite wrote:
I am old enough to see the writing on the wall and to never say that will never happen and the slippery slope argument is in fact very real viable, happens all the time and should never be rejected slight of hand using political rhetoric. Age 49 just like it says in my profile. The young want people to think they are older and the older want people to think they are younger. The young almost never fool the older as the lack of real world experience and the wisdom that goes with it is deafening.

Unfortunately, these days many 30 year old people are pretty much what could be considered a "man-child."