Total Posts:105|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Drama Farm iz Back

Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 2:41:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
1) I did not get banned for bullying. I got banned for making harsh remarks, about certain people, when I was defending myself from them. I refuse to be insulted for no legitimate reason. I will attack you back you insult me. That's how it is.

2) I am not whiny. I make legitimate complaints about things that are important, such as bullying.

3) Grant lied about being suicidal, and he thought that this was funny to brag about. Does this really sound like someone who is a worthwhile human? Would it be funny if someone pretended to have cancer, just to get into a clinic which gave them free cookies? Is this decency? No, this is sub-human behaviour, and Grant should be shamed for it.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 2:43:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:41:17 AM, Zarroette wrote:
1) I did not get banned for bullying. I got banned for making harsh remarks, about certain people, when I was defending myself from them. I refuse to be insulted for no legitimate reason. I will attack you back you insult me. That's how it is.

2) I am not whiny. I make legitimate complaints about things that are important, such as bullying.

3) Grant lied about being suicidal, and he thought that this was funny to brag about. Does this really sound like someone who is a worthwhile human? Would it be funny if someone pretended to have cancer, just to get into a clinic which gave them free cookies? Is this decency? No, this is sub-human behaviour, and Grant should be shamed for it.

Ah yes DDO, shame me. Treat me as the sub-human monster I am. Please go ahead. I dare ye. Smite me DDO for my crimes...

Yee haw.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 2:49:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:43:17 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:41:17 AM, Zarroette wrote:
1) I did not get banned for bullying. I got banned for making harsh remarks, about certain people, when I was defending myself from them. I refuse to be insulted for no legitimate reason. I will attack you back you insult me. That's how it is.

2) I am not whiny. I make legitimate complaints about things that are important, such as bullying.

3) Grant lied about being suicidal, and he thought that this was funny to brag about. Does this really sound like someone who is a worthwhile human? Would it be funny if someone pretended to have cancer, just to get into a clinic which gave them free cookies? Is this decency? No, this is sub-human behaviour, and Grant should be shamed for it.

Ah yes DDO, shame me. Treat me as the sub-human monster I am. Please go ahead. I dare ye. Smite me DDO for my crimes...

Yee haw.

Your actions are deplorable; there are plenty of people who are actually suicidal, who struggle to get through life with thoughts of intense sorrow. In fact, many of these people end up blowing their brains over a wall, just because it becomes too much. These are real people, just like you, with friends, family and dreams, who can't cope with life. But you, you throw around the term like it means nothing, and think it's funny to trick me into feeling deeply sorry for you.

I will not engage you again until you behave like a human.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 2:53:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:49:09 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:43:17 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:41:17 AM, Zarroette wrote:
1) I did not get banned for bullying. I got banned for making harsh remarks, about certain people, when I was defending myself from them. I refuse to be insulted for no legitimate reason. I will attack you back you insult me. That's how it is.

2) I am not whiny. I make legitimate complaints about things that are important, such as bullying.

3) Grant lied about being suicidal, and he thought that this was funny to brag about. Does this really sound like someone who is a worthwhile human? Would it be funny if someone pretended to have cancer, just to get into a clinic which gave them free cookies? Is this decency? No, this is sub-human behaviour, and Grant should be shamed for it.

Ah yes DDO, shame me. Treat me as the sub-human monster I am. Please go ahead. I dare ye. Smite me DDO for my crimes...

Yee haw.

Your actions are deplorable; there are plenty of people who are actually suicidal, who struggle to get through life with thoughts of intense sorrow. In fact, many of these people end up blowing their brains over a wall, just because it becomes too much. These are real people, just like you, with friends, family and dreams, who can't cope with life. But you, you throw around the term like it means nothing, and think it's funny to trick me into feeling deeply sorry for you.

I will not engage you again until you behave like a human.

Challenge accepted. Mission accomplished. Begone with ye.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 3:06:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:53:58 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:49:09 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:43:17 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:41:17 AM, Zarroette wrote:
1) I did not get banned for bullying. I got banned for making harsh remarks, about certain people, when I was defending myself from them. I refuse to be insulted for no legitimate reason. I will attack you back you insult me. That's how it is.

2) I am not whiny. I make legitimate complaints about things that are important, such as bullying.

3) Grant lied about being suicidal, and he thought that this was funny to brag about. Does this really sound like someone who is a worthwhile human? Would it be funny if someone pretended to have cancer, just to get into a clinic which gave them free cookies? Is this decency? No, this is sub-human behaviour, and Grant should be shamed for it.

Ah yes DDO, shame me. Treat me as the sub-human monster I am. Please go ahead. I dare ye. Smite me DDO for my crimes...

Yee haw.

Your actions are deplorable; there are plenty of people who are actually suicidal, who struggle to get through life with thoughts of intense sorrow. In fact, many of these people end up blowing their brains over a wall, just because it becomes too much. These are real people, just like you, with friends, family and dreams, who can't cope with life. But you, you throw around the term like it means nothing, and think it's funny to trick me into feeling deeply sorry for you.

I will not engage you again until you behave like a human.

Challenge accepted. Mission accomplished. Begone with ye.

Caring, compassionate humans don't make jokes like that...
Josh_b
Posts: 1,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 10:01:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I love it! Here's a drama gem that going around (as if you don't already know about it)

http://www.debate.org...

Between bubba the clown, jifpop, and bench on this issue, there is enough drama to last for months. Also, I commented on one of the "Ima revolutions" which seems to have put several people in a tizzy.
Scrutiny Welcome

AMAA http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 11:30:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Aw come on, YYW gets drama creator of the week??? I got temp banned about a month ago and literally killed a revolution in half an hour, what more does a guy gotta do around here?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 11:31:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Other then that, thank GOD this is back <333
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 11:32:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 11:30:39 AM, imabench wrote:
Aw come on, YYW gets drama creator of the week??? I got temp banned about a month ago and literally killed a revolution in half an hour, what more does a guy gotta do around here?

lol
Tsar of DDO
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 11:36:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:25:20 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Amidst all the recent drama and my spring break I have taken it upon myself to bring the Drama Farm back to you, my people.

So enjoy.



Lucky, my spring break has to be spent at Parris Island.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 11:46:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I was hoping for GWL to be destroyed in the episode...oh well.

CP when did you stop being the hot girl in your profile pic?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 12:04:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So I feel dumb for asking but what is this?
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
LuckyStars
Posts: 244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:41:17 AM, Zarroette wrote:
1) I did not get banned for bullying. I got banned for making harsh remarks, about certain people, when I was defending myself from them. I refuse to be insulted for no legitimate reason. I will attack you back you insult me. That's how it is.

2) I am not whiny. I make legitimate complaints about things that are important, such as bullying.

3) Grant lied about being suicidal, and he thought that this was funny to brag about. Does this really sound like someone who is a worthwhile human? Would it be funny if someone pretended to have cancer, just to get into a clinic which gave them free cookies? Is this decency? No, this is sub-human behaviour, and Grant should be shamed for it.

Lol
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 12:37:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 12:04:20 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
So I feel dumb for asking but what is this?

its a video series similar to the weekly stupid hosted by conservativepolitico, who in his show focuses more on general drama that happens on DDO instead of stupidity.

He recently took an extensive break from the show but has come back
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 12:42:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 11:30:39 AM, imabench wrote:
Aw come on, YYW gets drama creator of the week??? I got temp banned about a month ago and literally killed a revolution in half an hour, what more does a guy gotta do around here?

Like I said, I haven't been paying much attention until just a little bit ago but I'm back on my game now.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 12:43:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 11:46:35 AM, thett3 wrote:
I was hoping for GWL to be destroyed in the episode...oh well.

CP when did you stop being the hot girl in your profile pic?

Too much attention. Do you know how much unwanted attention sexy girls get? It's ridiculous.
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 12:56:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:43:17 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Ah yes DDO, shame me. Treat me as the sub-human monster I am. Please go ahead. I dare ye. Smite me DDO for my crimes...

Yee haw.

*smites*

...

*snickers condescendingly*

...

But yeah, that was a hilarious thing to do. It was hilarious then, and it's still hilarious now.

It's interesting how this worked out, though. Very interesting.
Tsar of DDO
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 1:34:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 12:56:00 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:43:17 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Ah yes DDO, shame me. Treat me as the sub-human monster I am. Please go ahead. I dare ye. Smite me DDO for my crimes...

Yee haw.

*smites*

...

*snickers condescendingly*

...

But yeah, that was a hilarious thing to do. It was hilarious then, and it's still hilarious now.

It's interesting how this worked out, though. Very interesting.

Too bad for her I was applauded by many for my acts of trolling.
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 1:43:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 1:34:14 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/6/2014 12:56:00 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:43:17 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Ah yes DDO, shame me. Treat me as the sub-human monster I am. Please go ahead. I dare ye. Smite me DDO for my crimes...

Yee haw.

*smites*

...

*snickers condescendingly*

...

But yeah, that was a hilarious thing to do. It was hilarious then, and it's still hilarious now.

It's interesting how this worked out, though. Very interesting.

Too bad for her I was applauded by many for my acts of trolling.

I can imagine you were... I know at least I did.
Tsar of DDO
ADreamOfLiberty
Posts: 1,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 6:46:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:25:20 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Amidst all the recent drama and my spring break I have taken it upon myself to bring the Drama Farm back to you, my people.

So enjoy.



No hat, you're scarring me!

BTW remember when I said YYW doesn't support anything he says. Got any examples of him doing that since I said that?

You trolled her by saying you were suicidal? This place is full of trolls that call honest people trolls...

3:22 people go on vacations..

Come on get to the juicy stuff you promised in the ridiculous thread! Who cares about Ms and Mr DDO? You people act like this thing is a cruise ship :s

5:53 You like talking to pseudo-intellectual bigots huh? Well that's a bit of a fetish but I won't judge.

6:18 I was the one who made the thread about bestiality and it was only one thread (I haven't seen any others) and I made it 3 months ago!

7:14 "He doesn't want to come to a place where he feels intellectually free" You got that right, best plan is for him to stay home.

7:22 He doesn't have to read through anything he doesn't want to.

7:42 "A place that you've come to have such good will in" What goes around comes around.

7:57 "He's usually very measured and tries to systematically take things apart" ROFL! People keep talking about this person, is he invisible where did he go? This is the person I've seen from day one:

http://www.debate.org... Post #14, illustrated vicious personal attacks made in complete absence of any substantive comment on the subject

http://www.debate.org... #315, emotionally charged insulting rant in which he admits to being unwilling to systematically take something apart that people 'intuitively know' is wrong.

http://www.debate.org... Post #317, can't read the law, threatens DDO with legal action, ignorant of free speech precedent

http://www.debate.org... pathetic attempt to ban someone who calls him on his hypocrisy and lies.

Most of this well before this so called 'break down.'

In http://www.debate.org... [Getting ridiculous]

YYW wrote:

At 3/2/2014 8:13:58 PM, YYW wrote:
There is no legitimate defense of pedophilia, beastiality or incest -and being Liberal does not mean that I tolerate obscenity.

HE HAS SPOKEN! No further discussion is warranted, anyone who believes in legitimate defenses shall be deemed obscene trolls from this time FORWARD!

Just because he has been better on other issues (which I've never seen) does not excuse is behavior. If someone doesn't want to entertain a notion on a debate site, they keep the hell out of it. That's all he had to do, instead he proved to me and anyone else who hasn't been blinded by his shallow courtesies that he is indeed that poor immature character which cannot handle disagreement.

9:22 You haven't read through it all? You know what YYW has to say on people who haven't read through it all don'tcha?

At 3/5/2014 8:49:33 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/5/2014 8:42:09 PM, rross wrote:
I'm sorry if you think I mis-characterized the conversations that led to this thread to Ayyuba. I thought it was a fair description, but there were an awful lot of threads and I didn't read them all.

I know you didn't, and you never do before you form your opinions on things. I know that doing the work required to be informed about the stuff you talk about is a hard thing to do, but it's just as hard to take what you say seriously when you admittedly don't know what you're talking about.

http://www.debate.org... Post #98
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 7:19:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 6:46:46 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:
At 3/6/2014 2:25:20 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Amidst all the recent drama and my spring break I have taken it upon myself to bring the Drama Farm back to you, my people.

So enjoy.



No hat, you're scarring me!

BTW remember when I said YYW doesn't support anything he says. Got any examples of him doing that since I said that?

You trolled her by saying you were suicidal? This place is full of trolls that call honest people trolls...

3:22 people go on vacations..

Come on get to the juicy stuff you promised in the ridiculous thread! Who cares about Ms and Mr DDO? You people act like this thing is a cruise ship :s

5:53 You like talking to pseudo-intellectual bigots huh? Well that's a bit of a fetish but I won't judge.

6:18 I was the one who made the thread about bestiality and it was only one thread (I haven't seen any others) and I made it 3 months ago!

7:14 "He doesn't want to come to a place where he feels intellectually free" You got that right, best plan is for him to stay home.

7:22 He doesn't have to read through anything he doesn't want to.

7:42 "A place that you've come to have such good will in" What goes around comes around.

7:57 "He's usually very measured and tries to systematically take things apart" ROFL! People keep talking about this person, is he invisible where did he go? This is the person I've seen from day one:

http://www.debate.org... Post #14, illustrated vicious personal attacks made in complete absence of any substantive comment on the subject

http://www.debate.org... #315, emotionally charged insulting rant in which he admits to being unwilling to systematically take something apart that people 'intuitively know' is wrong.

http://www.debate.org... Post #317, can't read the law, threatens DDO with legal action, ignorant of free speech precedent

http://www.debate.org... pathetic attempt to ban someone who calls him on his hypocrisy and lies.

Most of this well before this so called 'break down.'

In http://www.debate.org... [Getting ridiculous]

YYW wrote:

At 3/2/2014 8:13:58 PM, YYW wrote:
There is no legitimate defense of pedophilia, beastiality or incest -and being Liberal does not mean that I tolerate obscenity.

HE HAS SPOKEN! No further discussion is warranted, anyone who believes in legitimate defenses shall be deemed obscene trolls from this time FORWARD!

Just because he has been better on other issues (which I've never seen) does not excuse is behavior. If someone doesn't want to entertain a notion on a debate site, they keep the hell out of it. That's all he had to do, instead he proved to me and anyone else who hasn't been blinded by his shallow courtesies that he is indeed that poor immature character which cannot handle disagreement.

9:22 You haven't read through it all? You know what YYW has to say on people who haven't read through it all don'tcha?

At 3/5/2014 8:49:33 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/5/2014 8:42:09 PM, rross wrote:
I'm sorry if you think I mis-characterized the conversations that led to this thread to Ayyuba. I thought it was a fair description, but there were an awful lot of threads and I didn't read them all.

I know you didn't, and you never do before you form your opinions on things. I know that doing the work required to be informed about the stuff you talk about is a hard thing to do, but it's just as hard to take what you say seriously when you admittedly don't know what you're talking about.

http://www.debate.org... Post #98

Please don't drag your crap here please.
ADreamOfLiberty
Posts: 1,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 8:40:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 7:19:49 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Please don't drag your crap here please.

Thought you were farming drama?
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 9:41:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 2:25:20 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Amidst all the recent drama and my spring break I have taken it upon myself to bring the Drama Farm back to you, my people.

So enjoy.



Good show. I appreciate all you guys who do these. All the shows I've seen on DDO are very enjoyable. Your show, Imabench's and the new one TopHatDoc just did, I think that one is in the entertainment section.

I might have too much respect for you guys shows, on account of my social anxiety. You addressed the drama in a pretty civil way also. I'm looking forward to more of these.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 10:06:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 8:40:45 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:
At 3/6/2014 7:19:49 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Please don't drag your crap here please.

Thought you were farming drama?

I don't want to be part of your stupid drama.
Subutai
Posts: 3,172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 10:16:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why didn't you mention all the parties and groups on DDO? They've been creating a lot of drama lately.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
ADreamOfLiberty
Posts: 1,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 10:47:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/6/2014 10:06:00 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/6/2014 8:40:45 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:
At 3/6/2014 7:19:49 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Please don't drag your crap here please.

Thought you were farming drama?

I don't want to be part of your stupid drama.

Thought it was YYW's stupid drama? :p
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.