Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

7500 Posts

lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 11:25:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Tah dah.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 11:35:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2014 11:30:23 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Very nice.

I remember your DDO debue.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 11:37:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2014 11:35:51 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/6/2014 11:30:23 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Very nice.

I remember your DDO debue.

I do as well.

The first DDO member I remember ever seeing was Koopin.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 11:37:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2014 11:37:01 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 3/6/2014 11:35:51 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/6/2014 11:30:23 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Very nice.

I remember your DDO debue.

I do as well.

The first DDO member I remember ever seeing was Koopin.

I remember your first Mafia game.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 11:40:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2014 11:37:36 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/6/2014 11:37:01 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 3/6/2014 11:35:51 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/6/2014 11:30:23 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Very nice.

I remember your DDO debue.

I do as well.

The first DDO member I remember ever seeing was Koopin.

I remember your first Mafia game.

I do too. I couldn't soft claim :(

Anyways, I wish I could remember your debut, but that is impossible.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 3:37:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2014 1:48:09 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 3/6/2014 1:47:18 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 3/6/2014 1:45:37 PM, STALIN wrote:
Good job.

Yer 3,000th post will mean sh!t.

Don't you mean won't.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 3:37:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2014 1:45:37 PM, STALIN wrote:
Good job.

Thanks
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 3:37:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2014 1:45:46 PM, STALIN wrote:
Good job.Good job.

Thank you X2
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 3:37:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2014 1:47:18 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 3/6/2014 1:45:37 PM, STALIN wrote:
Good job.

Thank you.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2014 8:04:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2014 3:37:24 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/6/2014 1:48:09 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 3/6/2014 1:47:18 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 3/6/2014 1:45:37 PM, STALIN wrote:
Good job.

Yer 3,000th post will mean sh!t.

Don't you mean won't.

lol that's right.
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 12:02:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2014 8:04:26 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 3/6/2014 3:37:24 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/6/2014 1:48:09 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 3/6/2014 1:47:18 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 3/6/2014 1:45:37 PM, STALIN wrote:
Good job.

Yer 3,000th post will mean sh!t.

Don't you mean won't.

lol that's right.

As the pic says it's a damn shame.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 7:09:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2014 3:48:06 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Aye nice

Thanks
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 7:26:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/10/2014 7:09:21 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/7/2014 3:48:06 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Aye nice

Thanks

Dat thread bump doe
Nolite Timere
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 7:42:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/10/2014 7:26:06 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 3/10/2014 7:09:21 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/7/2014 3:48:06 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Aye nice

Thanks

Dat thread bump doe

Not if you've been gone all weekend.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer