Total Posts:43|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Make This Thread Interesting.

SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 6:45:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Or...
PEDOPHILIA! BESTIALITY! INCEST!
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 8:04:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm here. Therefore, this thread is interesting.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 8:08:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/7/2014 7:51:40 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
The new South Park RPG has the greatest class selection ever...

http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com...

Finally, the RPG class I've always wanted to play as

Jew?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 8:10:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/7/2014 8:08:16 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/7/2014 7:51:40 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
The new South Park RPG has the greatest class selection ever...

http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com...

Finally, the RPG class I've always wanted to play as

Jew?

Well I'm always a Jew when I play RPGs... Now I can be a Jew playing as a Jew Playing an RPG.

The game also happens to be pretty good.
Debate.org Moderator
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 8:32:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/7/2014 8:29:10 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 3/7/2014 6:45:00 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Or...
PEDOPHILIA! BESTIALITY! INCEST!

Touche.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 10:11:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/7/2014 8:32:38 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/7/2014 8:29:10 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 3/7/2014 6:45:00 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Or...
PEDOPHILIA! BESTIALITY! INCEST!

Touche.



That... was not in English...
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 8:43:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Talk about Empathy.........
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 9:44:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 9:29:21 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/7/2014 6:31:57 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Do it. DO it you hoe.

MassiveDump is gheyyyy!

It's not gay if it's in Miscellaneous.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 10:17:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 9:43:47 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 3/8/2014 9:24:34 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
http://www.omfgdogs.com...

Mother of dog O.O

Fixed
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 12:25:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 10:17:20 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 3/8/2014 9:43:47 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 3/8/2014 9:24:34 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
http://www.omfgdogs.com...

Mother of dog O.O

Fixed

Icwydt.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 1:31:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/7/2014 6:31:57 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Do it. DO it you hoe.

I tied a rope to my penis and jumped out of a tree.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
sadolite
Posts: 8,836
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 2:05:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 1:31:07 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 3/7/2014 6:31:57 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Do it. DO it you hoe.

I tied a rope to my penis and jumped out of a tree.

But did you tie the other end of the rope to a branch that was higher than the length of the rope to the ground?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 3:01:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/7/2014 8:10:41 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/7/2014 8:08:16 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/7/2014 7:51:40 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
The new South Park RPG has the greatest class selection ever...

http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com...

Finally, the RPG class I've always wanted to play as

Jew?

Well I'm always a Jew when I play RPGs... Now I can be a Jew playing as a Jew Playing an RPG.

The game also happens to be pretty good.

Lol you'll be the the Jew playing as a douchebag Jew playing in an rpg, I love that game well worth money.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 5:04:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 4:59:37 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
And YYW tenuously posts in the forums, but through bsh1, like to a crutch, oh such shame!

Why do you hate YYW so much?
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 5:06:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 5:04:45 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/8/2014 4:59:37 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
And YYW tenuously posts in the forums, but through bsh1, like to a crutch, oh such shame!

Why do you hate YYW so much?

I don't hate anyone, Romanii. I do, however, take a guilty pleasure in putting malicious retards in their place.
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 5:08:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/7/2014 8:10:41 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/7/2014 8:08:16 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/7/2014 7:51:40 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
The new South Park RPG has the greatest class selection ever...

http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.com...

Finally, the RPG class I've always wanted to play as

Jew?

Well I'm always a Jew when I play RPGs... Now I can be a Jew playing as a Jew Playing an RPG.

The game also happens to be pretty good.

im watching Pewdiepie playing it, his most recent one was with gnomes and then i look at the comments and see that's not even the worst part
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 5:53:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 5:06:34 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/8/2014 5:04:45 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/8/2014 4:59:37 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
And YYW tenuously posts in the forums, but through bsh1, like to a crutch, oh such shame!

Why do you hate YYW so much?

I don't hate anyone, Romanii. I do, however, take a guilty pleasure in putting malicious retards in their place.

LOL. And why is YYW a malicious retard, exactly?
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 6:00:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/8/2014 5:53:34 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/8/2014 5:06:34 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/8/2014 5:04:45 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 3/8/2014 4:59:37 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
And YYW tenuously posts in the forums, but through bsh1, like to a crutch, oh such shame!

Why do you hate YYW so much?

I don't hate anyone, Romanii. I do, however, take a guilty pleasure in putting malicious retards in their place.

LOL. And why is YYW a malicious retard, exactly?

You'd have to be following along, dude.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2014 6:18:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/7/2014 6:31:57 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Do it. DO it you hoe.

Testing, 123.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...