Total Posts:73|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO Drama Farm: Rant Edition

ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:01:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It's SATURDAY and I'm PUMPED and you should be too because this is the DRAMA FARM! This episode is high energy, jam packed with content and oodles of fun. So sit back, enjoy and get ready to get sent to DDO Nirvana. You're welcome.

PS. Kbub didn't make the "Rape" thread that I subconsciously attributed to her. It was ESocialBookworm but I just attributed it to Kbub because she posted on the thread and it just reeks of something she'd post.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:15:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:01:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
It's SATURDAY and I'm PUMPED and you should be too because this is the DRAMA FARM! This episode is high energy, jam packed with content and oodles of fun. So sit back, enjoy and get ready to get sent to DDO Nirvana. You're welcome.

PS. Kbub didn't make the "Rape" thread that I subconsciously attributed to her. It was ESocialBookworm but I just attributed it to Kbub because she posted on the thread and it just reeks of something she'd post.



I did NOT say that victims of rape like rough sex; clearly, Grant, that defies definition, as to be raped is to not enjoy sex, at the moment. I said that rape and rough sex can be very similar, in that they are both rough.

Furthermore, my point was about the ease at which we define rape, but the difficultly in identifying rape, sometimes. Obviously, if someone gets thrown to the ground on the street, and is then forced upon, then that's probably rape (although, it could be possible to enjoy that, though very unlikely). However, in a bedroom, having sex turn into rape is so easily done; it only takes a change of mind.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:18:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:15:47 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:01:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
It's SATURDAY and I'm PUMPED and you should be too because this is the DRAMA FARM! This episode is high energy, jam packed with content and oodles of fun. So sit back, enjoy and get ready to get sent to DDO Nirvana. You're welcome.

PS. Kbub didn't make the "Rape" thread that I subconsciously attributed to her. It was ESocialBookworm but I just attributed it to Kbub because she posted on the thread and it just reeks of something she'd post.



I did NOT say that victims of rape like rough sex; clearly, Grant, that defies definition, as to be raped is to not enjoy sex, at the moment. I said that rape and rough sex can be very similar, in that they are both rough.

Furthermore, my point was about the ease at which we define rape, but the difficultly in identifying rape, sometimes. Obviously, if someone gets thrown to the ground on the street, and is then forced upon, then that's probably rape (although, it could be possible to enjoy that, though very unlikely). However, in a bedroom, having sex turn into rape is so easily done; it only takes a change of mind.

You also said you feast upon the flesh of kittens.

And it begins, the self replicating, self promoting, publicity at the top of the Misc forums that is Caplox and her inability to let things go.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:18:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:01:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
It's SATURDAY and I'm PUMPED and you should be too because this is the DRAMA FARM! This episode is high energy, jam packed with content and oodles of fun. So sit back, enjoy and get ready to get sent to DDO Nirvana. You're welcome.

PS. Kbub didn't make the "Rape" thread that I subconsciously attributed to her. It was ESocialBookworm but I just attributed it to Kbub because she posted on the thread and it just reeks of something she'd post.



Also, I never use Ad Hom, thank you. I agreed with what you said about it, and then you said that I didn't understand, whilst failing to provide reasons as to why I didn't understand.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:21:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:18:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:15:47 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:01:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
It's SATURDAY and I'm PUMPED and you should be too because this is the DRAMA FARM! This episode is high energy, jam packed with content and oodles of fun. So sit back, enjoy and get ready to get sent to DDO Nirvana. You're welcome.

PS. Kbub didn't make the "Rape" thread that I subconsciously attributed to her. It was ESocialBookworm but I just attributed it to Kbub because she posted on the thread and it just reeks of something she'd post.



I did NOT say that victims of rape like rough sex; clearly, Grant, that defies definition, as to be raped is to not enjoy sex, at the moment. I said that rape and rough sex can be very similar, in that they are both rough.

Furthermore, my point was about the ease at which we define rape, but the difficultly in identifying rape, sometimes. Obviously, if someone gets thrown to the ground on the street, and is then forced upon, then that's probably rape (although, it could be possible to enjoy that, though very unlikely). However, in a bedroom, having sex turn into rape is so easily done; it only takes a change of mind.

You also said you feast upon the flesh of kittens.

No, I did not. Show us all where you said this, if you disagree.


And it begins, the self replicating, self promoting, publicity at the top of the Misc forums that is Caplox and her inability to let things go.

I don't care if this thread gets popular, and if you get more hits on your show because of that. I refuse to be insulted by liars, like you, who slander me constantly. No normal human would let things like this go.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:22:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:21:11 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:18:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:15:47 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:01:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
It's SATURDAY and I'm PUMPED and you should be too because this is the DRAMA FARM! This episode is high energy, jam packed with content and oodles of fun. So sit back, enjoy and get ready to get sent to DDO Nirvana. You're welcome.

PS. Kbub didn't make the "Rape" thread that I subconsciously attributed to her. It was ESocialBookworm but I just attributed it to Kbub because she posted on the thread and it just reeks of something she'd post.



I did NOT say that victims of rape like rough sex; clearly, Grant, that defies definition, as to be raped is to not enjoy sex, at the moment. I said that rape and rough sex can be very similar, in that they are both rough.

Furthermore, my point was about the ease at which we define rape, but the difficultly in identifying rape, sometimes. Obviously, if someone gets thrown to the ground on the street, and is then forced upon, then that's probably rape (although, it could be possible to enjoy that, though very unlikely). However, in a bedroom, having sex turn into rape is so easily done; it only takes a change of mind.

You also said you feast upon the flesh of kittens.

No, I did not. Show us all where you said this, if you disagree.


And it begins, the self replicating, self promoting, publicity at the top of the Misc forums that is Caplox and her inability to let things go.

I don't care if this thread gets popular, and if you get more hits on your show because of that. I refuse to be insulted by liars, like you, who slander me constantly. No normal human would let things like this go.

Oh good, you're hired then.

Also, calling me a liar then saying no one should listen to me because I previously lied is ad hom. lol
Tophatdoc
Posts: 534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:24:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:01:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
It's SATURDAY and I'm PUMPED and you should be too because this is the DRAMA FARM! This episode is high energy, jam packed with content and oodles of fun. So sit back, enjoy and get ready to get sent to DDO Nirvana. You're welcome.

PS. Kbub didn't make the "Rape" thread that I subconsciously attributed to her. It was ESocialBookworm but I just attributed it to Kbub because she posted on the thread and it just reeks of something she'd post.



I strongly agree with your general sentiments. What is with the PC police the last few weeks? Apparently they are trying to police the site and whine about what they don't like on it. Caplox seems like a nice person but she needs to pipe down, so do a few other people whining. If they are going to bring up points, debate it or discuss thoughtfully with evidence rather than whine about things.
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:25:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:22:28 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:21:11 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:18:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:15:47 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:01:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
It's SATURDAY and I'm PUMPED and you should be too because this is the DRAMA FARM! This episode is high energy, jam packed with content and oodles of fun. So sit back, enjoy and get ready to get sent to DDO Nirvana. You're welcome.

PS. Kbub didn't make the "Rape" thread that I subconsciously attributed to her. It was ESocialBookworm but I just attributed it to Kbub because she posted on the thread and it just reeks of something she'd post.



I did NOT say that victims of rape like rough sex; clearly, Grant, that defies definition, as to be raped is to not enjoy sex, at the moment. I said that rape and rough sex can be very similar, in that they are both rough.

Furthermore, my point was about the ease at which we define rape, but the difficultly in identifying rape, sometimes. Obviously, if someone gets thrown to the ground on the street, and is then forced upon, then that's probably rape (although, it could be possible to enjoy that, though very unlikely). However, in a bedroom, having sex turn into rape is so easily done; it only takes a change of mind.

You also said you feast upon the flesh of kittens.

No, I did not. Show us all where you said this, if you disagree.


And it begins, the self replicating, self promoting, publicity at the top of the Misc forums that is Caplox and her inability to let things go.

I don't care if this thread gets popular, and if you get more hits on your show because of that. I refuse to be insulted by liars, like you, who slander me constantly. No normal human would let things like this go.

Oh good, you're hired then.

Lol, you don't have control over me.


Also, calling me a liar then saying no one should listen to me because I previously lied is ad hom. lol

That is Ad Hom, but I never said that. I said that people should be less likely to trust you, because you have been proven to be a liar. It's not that any argument you make is automatically wrong, simply because you're a liar. It's just that it's much more likely to be wrong, when compared to non-liars, like me.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:26:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:24:36 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:01:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
It's SATURDAY and I'm PUMPED and you should be too because this is the DRAMA FARM! This episode is high energy, jam packed with content and oodles of fun. So sit back, enjoy and get ready to get sent to DDO Nirvana. You're welcome.

PS. Kbub didn't make the "Rape" thread that I subconsciously attributed to her. It was ESocialBookworm but I just attributed it to Kbub because she posted on the thread and it just reeks of something she'd post.



I strongly agree with your general sentiments. What is with the PC police the last few weeks? Apparently they are trying to police the site and whine about what they don't like on it. Caplox seems like a nice person but she needs to pipe down, so do a few other people whining. If they are going to bring up points, debate it or discuss thoughtfully with evidence rather than whine about things.

the PC police have been emerging everywhere in my life and it's really starting to tick me off.

And I've become quite the troll lately because of the lack of intellect floating around. I should probably leave poor Caplox alone. But she's so predictable I just can't help myself.

But I'm glad you mostly agree.

I used to try and inject more intelligent stuff but it always gets derailed by trolls or flamewars and now I just don't see the point. Which is sad.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:28:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You got your hat this time LOL! Ummm, but this was a fast new episode btw!
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:33:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:28:44 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
You got your hat this time LOL! Ummm, but this was a fast new episode btw!

Yeah we're back to a (hopefully) weekly release schedule.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:35:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:33:47 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:28:44 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
You got your hat this time LOL! Ummm, but this was a fast new episode btw!

Yeah we're back to a (hopefully) weekly release schedule.

Awesome! Looking forward to viewing them then! ;)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
OtakuJordan
Posts: 280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:41:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:18:56 PM, Zarroette wrote:

Also, I never use Ad Hom, thank you.

And you call CP a liar...
"Most of the coldness in the world is actually just people teaching lessons about the coldness in the world. And it does not remove blame from the people cranking the AC." -Ore_Ele

"You see, Adam never spoke about theology. He just had sex with Eve and died." -1970vu
Tophatdoc
Posts: 534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:43:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:26:53 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

the PC police have been emerging everywhere in my life and it's really starting to tick me off.
It ticks me off too. Someone called me sexist once for saying a statement they didn't like; I turned around and said "Good, I am a sexist and what are you going to do about it?" There only intention is to shut down debate and dialogue.

People in modern America have appeared to have forgotten that everyone is not going to agree with them on every thing. That does not make them a bad person or an evil person.

And I've become quite the troll lately because of the lack of intellect floating around. I should probably leave poor Caplox alone. But she's so predictable I just can't help myself.
LOL I have had my problems with Caplox multiple times so I can't blame you.

But I'm glad you mostly agree.
I am of the opinion I agree with 98% of the site on most issues and values; they just tend to be more open about what they dislike lol

I used to try and inject more intelligent stuff but it always gets derailed by trolls or flamewars and now I just don't see the point. Which is sad.
Trolls are the ugliest part of the Internet. They nag and whine without offering any explanation or evidence.
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:44:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:24:36 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:01:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
It's SATURDAY and I'm PUMPED and you should be too because this is the DRAMA FARM! This episode is high energy, jam packed with content and oodles of fun. So sit back, enjoy and get ready to get sent to DDO Nirvana. You're welcome.

PS. Kbub didn't make the "Rape" thread that I subconsciously attributed to her. It was ESocialBookworm but I just attributed it to Kbub because she posted on the thread and it just reeks of something she'd post.



I strongly agree with your general sentiments. What is with the PC police the last few weeks? Apparently they are trying to police the site and whine about what they don't like on it. Caplox seems like a nice person but she needs to pipe down, so do a few other people whining. If they are going to bring up points, debate it or discuss thoughtfully with evidence rather than whine about things.

Why exactly do I need to "pipe down"?
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:44:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:43:24 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:26:53 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

the PC police have been emerging everywhere in my life and it's really starting to tick me off.
It ticks me off too. Someone called me sexist once for saying a statement they didn't like; I turned around and said "Good, I am a sexist and what are you going to do about it?" There only intention is to shut down debate and dialogue.

People in modern America have appeared to have forgotten that everyone is not going to agree with them on every thing. That does not make them a bad person or an evil person.

And I've become quite the troll lately because of the lack of intellect floating around. I should probably leave poor Caplox alone. But she's so predictable I just can't help myself.
LOL I have had my problems with Caplox multiple times so I can't blame you.

But I'm glad you mostly agree.
I am of the opinion I agree with 98% of the site on most issues and values; they just tend to be more open about what they dislike lol

I used to try and inject more intelligent stuff but it always gets derailed by trolls or flamewars and now I just don't see the point. Which is sad.
Trolls are the ugliest part of the Internet. They nag and whine without offering any explanation or evidence.

I like to tell people: you don't have a right NOT to be offended.

In fact, freedom of speech was supposed to SAVE and PROTECT us from the political correctness nuts.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:45:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:41:56 PM, OtakuJordan wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:18:56 PM, Zarroette wrote:

Also, I never use Ad Hom, thank you.

And you call CP a liar...

I have used insults in the past, (at times) somewhat frequently, but I have not used Ad Hom.
Tophatdoc
Posts: 534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:48:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:44:49 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

I like to tell people: you don't have a right NOT to be offended.

In fact, freedom of speech was supposed to SAVE and PROTECT us from the political correctness nuts.

Agreed!
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
Tophatdoc
Posts: 534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:55:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:44:00 PM, Zarroette wrote:

Why exactly do I need to "pipe down"?
Because you say a lot of nothing that wastes time. There are far too many examples to count.
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:57:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:55:56 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:44:00 PM, Zarroette wrote:

Why exactly do I need to "pipe down"?
Because you say a lot of nothing that wastes time. There are far too many examples to count.

Where are these examples?
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:57:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:25:58 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:22:28 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:21:11 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:18:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:15:47 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:01:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
It's SATURDAY and I'm PUMPED and you should be too because this is the DRAMA FARM! This episode is high energy, jam packed with content and oodles of fun. So sit back, enjoy and get ready to get sent to DDO Nirvana. You're welcome.

PS. Kbub didn't make the "Rape" thread that I subconsciously attributed to her. It was ESocialBookworm but I just attributed it to Kbub because she posted on the thread and it just reeks of something she'd post.



I did NOT say that victims of rape like rough sex; clearly, Grant, that defies definition, as to be raped is to not enjoy sex, at the moment. I said that rape and rough sex can be very similar, in that they are both rough.

Furthermore, my point was about the ease at which we define rape, but the difficultly in identifying rape, sometimes. Obviously, if someone gets thrown to the ground on the street, and is then forced upon, then that's probably rape (although, it could be possible to enjoy that, though very unlikely). However, in a bedroom, having sex turn into rape is so easily done; it only takes a change of mind.

You also said you feast upon the flesh of kittens.

No, I did not. Show us all where you said this, if you disagree.


And it begins, the self replicating, self promoting, publicity at the top of the Misc forums that is Caplox and her inability to let things go.

I don't care if this thread gets popular, and if you get more hits on your show because of that. I refuse to be insulted by liars, like you, who slander me constantly. No normal human would let things like this go.

Oh good, you're hired then.

Lol, you don't have control over me.


Also, calling me a liar then saying no one should listen to me because I previously lied is ad hom. lol

That is Ad Hom, but I never said that. I said that people should be less likely to trust you, because you have been proven to be a liar. It's not that any argument you make is automatically wrong, simply because you're a liar. It's just that it's much more likely to be wrong, when compared to non-liars, like me.

Oh but I do, I have more control over you than you can even imagine. I can make you dance like a puppet lol if you haven't noticed.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 7:59:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:57:56 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:25:58 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:22:28 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:21:11 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:18:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:15:47 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:01:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
It's SATURDAY and I'm PUMPED and you should be too because this is the DRAMA FARM! This episode is high energy, jam packed with content and oodles of fun. So sit back, enjoy and get ready to get sent to DDO Nirvana. You're welcome.

PS. Kbub didn't make the "Rape" thread that I subconsciously attributed to her. It was ESocialBookworm but I just attributed it to Kbub because she posted on the thread and it just reeks of something she'd post.



I did NOT say that victims of rape like rough sex; clearly, Grant, that defies definition, as to be raped is to not enjoy sex, at the moment. I said that rape and rough sex can be very similar, in that they are both rough.

Furthermore, my point was about the ease at which we define rape, but the difficultly in identifying rape, sometimes. Obviously, if someone gets thrown to the ground on the street, and is then forced upon, then that's probably rape (although, it could be possible to enjoy that, though very unlikely). However, in a bedroom, having sex turn into rape is so easily done; it only takes a change of mind.

You also said you feast upon the flesh of kittens.

No, I did not. Show us all where you said this, if you disagree.


And it begins, the self replicating, self promoting, publicity at the top of the Misc forums that is Caplox and her inability to let things go.

I don't care if this thread gets popular, and if you get more hits on your show because of that. I refuse to be insulted by liars, like you, who slander me constantly. No normal human would let things like this go.

Oh good, you're hired then.

Lol, you don't have control over me.


Also, calling me a liar then saying no one should listen to me because I previously lied is ad hom. lol

That is Ad Hom, but I never said that. I said that people should be less likely to trust you, because you have been proven to be a liar. It's not that any argument you make is automatically wrong, simply because you're a liar. It's just that it's much more likely to be wrong, when compared to non-liars, like me.

Oh but I do, I have more control over you than you can even imagine. I can make you dance like a puppet lol if you haven't noticed.

I've already defended myself; I can stop talking to you any time I want.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 8:01:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:59:49 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:57:56 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:25:58 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:22:28 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:21:11 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:18:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:15:47 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:01:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
It's SATURDAY and I'm PUMPED and you should be too because this is the DRAMA FARM! This episode is high energy, jam packed with content and oodles of fun. So sit back, enjoy and get ready to get sent to DDO Nirvana. You're welcome.

PS. Kbub didn't make the "Rape" thread that I subconsciously attributed to her. It was ESocialBookworm but I just attributed it to Kbub because she posted on the thread and it just reeks of something she'd post.



I did NOT say that victims of rape like rough sex; clearly, Grant, that defies definition, as to be raped is to not enjoy sex, at the moment. I said that rape and rough sex can be very similar, in that they are both rough.

Furthermore, my point was about the ease at which we define rape, but the difficultly in identifying rape, sometimes. Obviously, if someone gets thrown to the ground on the street, and is then forced upon, then that's probably rape (although, it could be possible to enjoy that, though very unlikely). However, in a bedroom, having sex turn into rape is so easily done; it only takes a change of mind.

You also said you feast upon the flesh of kittens.

No, I did not. Show us all where you said this, if you disagree.


And it begins, the self replicating, self promoting, publicity at the top of the Misc forums that is Caplox and her inability to let things go.

I don't care if this thread gets popular, and if you get more hits on your show because of that. I refuse to be insulted by liars, like you, who slander me constantly. No normal human would let things like this go.

Oh good, you're hired then.

Lol, you don't have control over me.


Also, calling me a liar then saying no one should listen to me because I previously lied is ad hom. lol

That is Ad Hom, but I never said that. I said that people should be less likely to trust you, because you have been proven to be a liar. It's not that any argument you make is automatically wrong, simply because you're a liar. It's just that it's much more likely to be wrong, when compared to non-liars, like me.

Oh but I do, I have more control over you than you can even imagine. I can make you dance like a puppet lol if you haven't noticed.

I've already defended myself; I can stop talking to you any time I want.

But you don't, you have this pathological need to always have the last word.
You will always "defend" yourself from "slander" and "attack".

Put these two things together and we find a person who is extremely easy to bait, manipulate and troll. I've even told you I'm trolling you for sh!ts and giggles and you still buy into it. It's great.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 8:04:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 8:01:26 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:59:49 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:57:56 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:25:58 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:22:28 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:21:11 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:18:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:15:47 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:01:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
It's SATURDAY and I'm PUMPED and you should be too because this is the DRAMA FARM! This episode is high energy, jam packed with content and oodles of fun. So sit back, enjoy and get ready to get sent to DDO Nirvana. You're welcome.

PS. Kbub didn't make the "Rape" thread that I subconsciously attributed to her. It was ESocialBookworm but I just attributed it to Kbub because she posted on the thread and it just reeks of something she'd post.



I did NOT say that victims of rape like rough sex; clearly, Grant, that defies definition, as to be raped is to not enjoy sex, at the moment. I said that rape and rough sex can be very similar, in that they are both rough.

Furthermore, my point was about the ease at which we define rape, but the difficultly in identifying rape, sometimes. Obviously, if someone gets thrown to the ground on the street, and is then forced upon, then that's probably rape (although, it could be possible to enjoy that, though very unlikely). However, in a bedroom, having sex turn into rape is so easily done; it only takes a change of mind.

You also said you feast upon the flesh of kittens.

No, I did not. Show us all where you said this, if you disagree.


And it begins, the self replicating, self promoting, publicity at the top of the Misc forums that is Caplox and her inability to let things go.

I don't care if this thread gets popular, and if you get more hits on your show because of that. I refuse to be insulted by liars, like you, who slander me constantly. No normal human would let things like this go.

Oh good, you're hired then.

Lol, you don't have control over me.


Also, calling me a liar then saying no one should listen to me because I previously lied is ad hom. lol

That is Ad Hom, but I never said that. I said that people should be less likely to trust you, because you have been proven to be a liar. It's not that any argument you make is automatically wrong, simply because you're a liar. It's just that it's much more likely to be wrong, when compared to non-liars, like me.

Oh but I do, I have more control over you than you can even imagine. I can make you dance like a puppet lol if you haven't noticed.

I've already defended myself; I can stop talking to you any time I want.

But you don't, you have this pathological need to always have the last word.
You will always "defend" yourself from "slander" and "attack".

Put these two things together and we find a person who is extremely easy to bait, manipulate and troll. I've even told you I'm trolling you for sh!ts and giggles and you still buy into it. It's great.

I'm going to prove that I can stop talking to you, right now...
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 8:07:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 8:04:58 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 8:01:26 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:59:49 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:57:56 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:25:58 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:22:28 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:21:11 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:18:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:15:47 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:01:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
It's SATURDAY and I'm PUMPED and you should be too because this is the DRAMA FARM! This episode is high energy, jam packed with content and oodles of fun. So sit back, enjoy and get ready to get sent to DDO Nirvana. You're welcome.

PS. Kbub didn't make the "Rape" thread that I subconsciously attributed to her. It was ESocialBookworm but I just attributed it to Kbub because she posted on the thread and it just reeks of something she'd post.



I did NOT say that victims of rape like rough sex; clearly, Grant, that defies definition, as to be raped is to not enjoy sex, at the moment. I said that rape and rough sex can be very similar, in that they are both rough.

Furthermore, my point was about the ease at which we define rape, but the difficultly in identifying rape, sometimes. Obviously, if someone gets thrown to the ground on the street, and is then forced upon, then that's probably rape (although, it could be possible to enjoy that, though very unlikely). However, in a bedroom, having sex turn into rape is so easily done; it only takes a change of mind.

You also said you feast upon the flesh of kittens.

No, I did not. Show us all where you said this, if you disagree.


And it begins, the self replicating, self promoting, publicity at the top of the Misc forums that is Caplox and her inability to let things go.

I don't care if this thread gets popular, and if you get more hits on your show because of that. I refuse to be insulted by liars, like you, who slander me constantly. No normal human would let things like this go.

Oh good, you're hired then.

Lol, you don't have control over me.


Also, calling me a liar then saying no one should listen to me because I previously lied is ad hom. lol

That is Ad Hom, but I never said that. I said that people should be less likely to trust you, because you have been proven to be a liar. It's not that any argument you make is automatically wrong, simply because you're a liar. It's just that it's much more likely to be wrong, when compared to non-liars, like me.

Oh but I do, I have more control over you than you can even imagine. I can make you dance like a puppet lol if you haven't noticed.

I've already defended myself; I can stop talking to you any time I want.

But you don't, you have this pathological need to always have the last word.
You will always "defend" yourself from "slander" and "attack".

Put these two things together and we find a person who is extremely easy to bait, manipulate and troll. I've even told you I'm trolling you for sh!ts and giggles and you still buy into it. It's great.

I'm going to prove that I can stop talking to you, right now...

Horray! I'm going to get the last word. Which is good because I'm about to leave for a party.
Tophatdoc
Posts: 534
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 8:08:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:57:21 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:55:56 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:44:00 PM, Zarroette wrote:

Why exactly do I need to "pipe down"?
Because you say a lot of nothing that wastes time. There are far too many examples to count.

Where are these examples?
I don't feel like finding them because I am not getting paid. But since I made the statement I will use your latest rant as an example.

This SERIOUSLY needs to stop
http://www.debate.org...

This thread you started was intended for you to rant and whine. There is nothing productive about anything in it or how you started it.

There are many other examples as well.
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 8:11:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
When will the rage end? :(
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 8:11:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 7:15:47 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:01:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
It's SATURDAY and I'm PUMPED and you should be too because this is the DRAMA FARM! This episode is high energy, jam packed with content and oodles of fun. So sit back, enjoy and get ready to get sent to DDO Nirvana. You're welcome.

No, I did not. Show us all where you said this, if you disagree.


And it begins, the self replicating, self promoting, publicity at the top of the Misc forums that is Caplox and her inability to let things go.

I don't care if this thread gets popular, and if you get more hits on your show because of that. I refuse to be insulted by liars, like you, who slander me constantly. No normal human would let things like this go.

Oh good, you're hired then.

Lol, you don't have control over me.


Also, calling me a liar then saying no one should listen to me because I previously lied is ad hom. lol

That is Ad Hom, but I never said that. I said that people should be less likely to trust you, because you have been proven to be a liar. It's not that any argument you make is automatically wrong, simply because you're a liar. It's just that it's much more likely to be wrong, when compared to non-liars, like me.

Oh but I do, I have more control over you than you can even imagine. I can make you dance like a puppet lol if you haven't noticed.

I've already defended myself; I can stop talking to you any time I want.

But you don't, you have this pathological need to always have the last word.
You will always "defend" yourself from "slander" and "attack".

Put these two things together and we find a person who is extremely easy to bait, manipulate and troll. I've even told you I'm trolling you for sh!ts and giggles and you still buy into it. It's great.

I'm going to prove that I can stop talking to you, right now...

Enjoy yourself now. Glad you're finally learning how to act like an adult and ignore people who bug you. I'm off to PAR-TAY. Have a good one.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 8:13:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 8:11:23 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
When will the rage end? :(

Once Caplox leaves.

Don't worry, I'm done antagonizing her I think. She's a one trick pony whose trick has gotten old so rest easy.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2014 8:25:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/15/2014 8:08:14 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:57:21 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:55:56 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:
At 3/15/2014 7:44:00 PM, Zarroette wrote:

Why exactly do I need to "pipe down"?
Because you say a lot of nothing that wastes time. There are far too many examples to count.

Where are these examples?
I don't feel like finding them because I am not getting paid. But since I made the statement I will use your latest rant as an example.

I'm defending my honour against Grant's b.s; that isn't a waste of time.


This SERIOUSLY needs to stop
http://www.debate.org...

This thread you started was intended for you to rant and whine. There is nothing productive about anything in it or how you started it.

There are many other examples as well.

Yeah, that's why you provided all of them.