Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

When are we going to update the hall of fame?

zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 2:51:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2014 1:42:48 PM, YYW wrote:
It's been almost three months since the last vote, and still... nothing.

I agree. I should be voted in.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 3:44:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2014 1:42:48 PM, YYW wrote:
It's been almost three months since the last vote, and still... nothing.

We're working on it, finding people to do the write-ups is kinda hard to do when so many other things keep happening
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Posts: 36,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2014 9:46:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2014 3:44:57 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/18/2014 1:42:48 PM, YYW wrote:
It's been almost three months since the last vote, and still... nothing.

We're working on it, finding people to do the write-ups is kinda hard to do when so many other things keep happening

What else has to be done?
Tsar of DDO
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 12:07:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/23/2014 9:46:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/18/2014 3:44:57 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/18/2014 1:42:48 PM, YYW wrote:
It's been almost three months since the last vote, and still... nothing.

We're working on it, finding people to do the write-ups is kinda hard to do when so many other things keep happening

What else has to be done?

Sorry, I'll get this done soon. It usually takes a little while to do the appropriate things but it's all just about finished now.
Debate.org Moderator
YYW
Posts: 36,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 12:23:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/24/2014 12:07:26 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/23/2014 9:46:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/18/2014 3:44:57 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/18/2014 1:42:48 PM, YYW wrote:
It's been almost three months since the last vote, and still... nothing.

We're working on it, finding people to do the write-ups is kinda hard to do when so many other things keep happening

What else has to be done?

Sorry, I'll get this done soon. It usually takes a little while to do the appropriate things but it's all just about finished now.

Cool.
Tsar of DDO
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2014 3:21:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2014 2:51:27 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 3/18/2014 1:42:48 PM, YYW wrote:
It's been almost three months since the last vote, and still... nothing.

I agree. I should be voted in.

Objection your honnor.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 6:27:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Where is this "hall of fame"? Don't see a link to it.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 6:34:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/25/2014 6:27:42 PM, sadolite wrote:
Where is this "hall of fame"? Don't see a link to it.

http://www.debate.org...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...