Jump to topic:

Hooking up

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 5:02:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
For guys and girls. How many people have you hooked up with(one or two night thing). It only counts if you went past third base. Also did you regret it?
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 5:13:46 PM
I like how you made this right above that NightCat's riddle thing, "hundreds" being in parenthesis on the first line there. I honestly have no idea: hundreds. I f*cked one girl in the middle of the street on a night out, I'm kinda ridiculous when I'm drunk. But what's to regret?
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 6:34:15 PM
At 3/18/2014 5:02:41 PM, Mikal wrote:
For guys and girls. How many people have you hooked up with(one or two night thing). It only counts if you went past third base. Also did you regret it?

"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 10:43:04 PM

I'm not going to answer that question, and I have only regretted it when I was really drunk and the person I woke up next to was not someone who I would have had sex with if I wasn't sh!tfaced.
Tsar of DDO
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 11:23:51 PM

Yeah, I'm 12.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 12:02:40 AM
At 3/18/2014 11:55:25 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I tried to, but I ended up marrying her?
Does that count?

close enough lol
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 12:06:47 AM
At 3/19/2014 12:02:40 AM, Mikal wrote:
Does that count?

close enough lol

We're all wondering about your number, Mikil...
Tsar of DDO
Krazzy_Player
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 12:11:07 AM

Unfortunately 0. I never been in a relationship.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 12:11:23 AM
At 3/19/2014 12:06:47 AM, YYW wrote:
Does that count?

close enough lol

Does girls trying to rape me count?

Like in all honesty just my gf. I have been with here for almost 6 years. That was about the time I was 19. Prior to this i was almost raped 3 times

I took one girl on a date and she tried to force herself on to me. Like tried to go way to far down, after I asked her to stop I dropped her off at the store and left her there

Another time a girl tried to get me drunk and I still said no. Left her at a party

Then there are about 10 times I go to drunk to remember anything. One night I threw my friend through a wall at my other friends house. I poked him and called him fat. He was drunk and took a swing at me, and I grabbed his head and shoved it through the wall. (literally through the wall). Then I walked in on these people having sex in the bathroom and some other girl followed me into a room. Then I passed out

As far as I am aware, and can remember coherently my fiance was the first real real time. First night we went on a date and we have been together since XD
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 12:14:14 AM
At 3/19/2014 12:11:23 AM, Mikal wrote:
Does that count?

close enough lol

Mikil, I've seen that picture of you shirtless.... somehow I'm pretty confident you'd be able to resist.

Like in all honesty just my gf. I have been with here for almost 6 years. That was about the time I was 19. Prior to this i was almost raped 3 times

I took one girl on a date and she tried to force herself on to me. Like tried to go way to far down, after I asked her to stop I dropped her off at the store and left her there

Damn...

Another time a girl tried to get me drunk and I still said no. Left her at a party

I've actually had that happen to me, but I told her I was gay, and she slapped me because she thought I was lying. I wasn't lying...

Then there are about 10 times I go to drunk to remember anything. One night I threw my friend through a wall at my other friends house. I poked him and called him fat. He was drunk and took a swing at me, and I grabbed his head and shoved it through the wall. (literally through the wall). Then I walked in on these people having sex in the bathroom and some other girl followed me into a room. Then I passed out

Such violence.....

As far as I am aware, and can remember coherently my fiance was the first real real time. First night we went on a date and we have been together since XD

That's actually really kind of romantic.
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 12:18:39 AM
At 3/19/2014 12:14:14 AM, YYW wrote:
Does that count?

close enough lol

Mikil, I've seen that picture of you shirtless.... somehow I'm pretty confident you'd be able to resist.

Damn...

I've actually had that happen to me, but I told her I was gay, and she slapped me because she thought I was lying. I wasn't lying...

Such violence.....

Well minus the first night thing lol. We talked for a long time before. If i could recall half the times I went to parties i could give a more accurate number. I have been so drunk that I passed out one place and woke up in dorms like an hour away. I got kicked out of books a million for breaking a chair and running in screaming that snape killed dumbledore.

I have had bad nights when I have drunk. Particularly with girls and after I started working out after I graduated.

Like there are over 30 girls I could have slept with and that wanted to sleep with me, or at least near that number and I never wanted too. One girl grabbed my junk and she looked like a monkey so that was a no. Another time a nurse made an inappropriate remark about me when I had to go in for a check out. I have had alcohol poisoning three times

I could write a book about the times I got drunk and source it with like 10 personal testimonies. Then I met my fiance and never drunk again xD
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 12:25:09 AM
At 3/19/2014 12:18:39 AM, Mikal wrote:
Does that count?

close enough lol

Damn...

Such violence.....

Well minus the first night thing lol. We talked for a long time before. If i could recall half the times I went to parties i could give a more accurate number. I have been so drunk that I passed out one place and woke up in dorms like an hour away. I got kicked out of books a million for breaking a chair and running in screaming that snape killed dumbledore.

I have had bad nights when I have drunk. Particularly with girls and after I started working out after I graduated.

Like there are over 30 girls I could have slept with and that wanted to sleep with me, or at least near that number and I never wanted too. One girl grabbed my junk and she looked like a monkey so that was a no. Another time a nurse made an inappropriate remark about me when I had to go in for a check out. I have had alcohol poisoning three times

I could write a book about the times I got drunk and source it with like 10 personal testimonies. Then I met my fiance and never drunk again xD

There was a guy I sort of dated in college that I cut back drinking for. He was 20 and refused to do what was necessary to get into bars, even though I was younger than him at the time and didn't share that aversion. But, I just cut back... actually giving up booze for someone.... that's a big deal.
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 12:26:04 AM
At 3/19/2014 12:25:09 AM, YYW wrote:
Does that count?

close enough lol

Damn...

Such violence.....

There was a guy I sort of dated in college that I cut back drinking for. He was 20 and refused to do what was necessary to get into bars, even though I was younger than him at the time and didn't share that aversion. But, I just cut back... actually giving up booze for someone.... that's a big deal.

very much so
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 3:33:50 AM
Does that count?

close enough lol

Damn...

Such violence.....

I could write a book about the times I got drunk and source it with like 10 personal testimonies. Then I met my fiance and never drunk again

That's probably the greatest and most psychologically informative story I've ever read on DDO. Also hilarious, I can't help it.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 9:53:25 AM
At 3/19/2014 3:36:52 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I was nearly raped a bunch of times too btw, but then I just let it happen lol.

This is one of those WTF moments, seriously WTF.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 10:20:03 AM
At 3/19/2014 9:53:25 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

Hardly. It's more like "Hey, you're coming on WAY too strong", then followed by "But yeah, I'm going to have sex with you".
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 10:26:51 AM
At 3/19/2014 10:20:03 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:

Hardly. It's more like "Hey, you're coming on WAY too strong", then followed by "But yeah, I'm going to have sex with you".

Never had that happen to me. And to answer the question, as many times as I passed out drunk, whether it in a bar or a huge 7 day rock festival, and woke up with a note, or a naked woman next to me. And yes I regret it every damn time I drink. But you know what, it gets me out the house more.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 10:30:28 AM
At 3/19/2014 10:26:51 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

Never had that happen to me. And to answer the question, as many times as I passed out drunk, whether it in a bar or a huge 7 day rock festival, and woke up with a note, or a naked woman next to me. And yes I regret it every damn time I drink. But you know what, it gets me out the house more.

Ecstasy. I've never been left a note, lol.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 11:22:19 AM
At 3/19/2014 10:30:28 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:

I have had 3 notes so far, 2 with numbers, and one with a long explanation on how I was just friend zoned.

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 11:25:09 AM
At 3/19/2014 11:22:19 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

I have had 3 notes so far, 2 with numbers, and one with a long explanation on how I was just friend zoned.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life. I'm always awake for morning after though, and I'm really bad at it, lol.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 11:27:27 AM
At 3/19/2014 11:25:09 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 3/19/2014 11:22:19 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life. I'm always awake for morning after though, and I'm really bad at it, lol.

I always have a hard time waking up, I have like 5 alarms in my room, each one gos off every five minutes past 5:30 in the morning, and I still don't wake up till 7:15 ish lol

queenofmayhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 11:09:07 PM
Slept with a guy when I was 14....

But now he is the love of my life so...hey :)

Whatever times before that I don't think count because it was against my will
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 11:40:56 PM
At 3/27/2014 11:09:07 PM, queenofmayhem wrote:

Is he in jail?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
queenofmayhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 12:11:47 AM
At 3/27/2014 11:40:56 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/27/2014 11:09:07 PM, queenofmayhem wrote:

Is he in jail?

No they aren't, unfortunately