Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Beer Hall

bubbatheclown
Posts: 1,258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 7:09:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
There isn't any kind of secret plot behind this topic; why would anyone think that? It's just a Beer Hall, as the name says.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 7:38:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2014 7:09:10 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
There isn't any kind of secret plot behind this topic; why would anyone think that? It's just a Beer Hall, as the name says.

Guinness.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
YYW
Posts: 36,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 9:54:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2014 7:09:10 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
There isn't any kind of secret plot behind this topic; why would anyone think that? It's just a Beer Hall, as the name says.

You are very strange.
Tsar of DDO
bubbatheclown
Posts: 1,258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 9:59:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I was gonna lure TUF and Airmax in here and then stage a revolution, but that's probably not going to happen now.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 12:43:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2014 9:59:02 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
I was gonna lure TUF and Airmax in here and then stage a revolution, but that's probably not going to happen now.

I came for the beer, but I stayed for the coup.
Debate.org Moderator
bubbatheclown
Posts: 1,258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 10:12:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 12:43:48 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/18/2014 9:59:02 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
I was gonna lure TUF and Airmax in here and then stage a revolution, but that's probably not going to happen now.

I came for the beer, but I stayed for the coup.

Do you get the reference, though?
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 10:17:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Beer garden!
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 5:07:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2014 10:12:34 AM, bubbatheclown wrote:
At 3/19/2014 12:43:48 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/18/2014 9:59:02 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
I was gonna lure TUF and Airmax in here and then stage a revolution, but that's probably not going to happen now.

I came for the beer, but I stayed for the coup.

Do you get the reference, though?

I did. I suppose you are supposed to be Hitler in this re-imagined DDO version?
Debate.org Moderator