Jump to topic:

Addictions

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 3:58:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So I admit that I drink about 5 16 ounce cans of red bull a day, after 2 years I started to notice that now when I drink red bull I suddenly just go into a crazy rage trying to destroy anything and everything in front of me, from the broken tv to the holes I had to patch up in my walls. But I have these ticks that make me want a to drink another red bull, I was wondering if you guys knew if red bull might tie into a personalty change....

And if you want to go ahead and share your addictions.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 4:28:03 PM
At 3/21/2014 3:58:07 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
So I admit that I drink about 5 16 ounce cans of red bull a day, after 2 years I started to notice that now when I drink red bull I suddenly just go into a crazy rage trying to destroy anything and everything in front of me, from the broken tv to the holes I had to patch up in my walls. But I have these ticks that make me want a to drink another red bull, I was wondering if you guys knew if red bull might tie into a personalty change....

Wow... I thought drinking 2 liters of mountain dew a day over the summer was bad. lol. I've no idea...

I chew and dip tobacco. It's awesome.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 4:35:57 PM
At 3/21/2014 4:28:03 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Wow... I thought drinking 2 liters of mountain dew a day over the summer was bad. lol. I've no idea...

As much as I hate to admit it so do I.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:05:17 PM
I also drink obscene amounts of red bull and coffee and do tie that to my personality. It's different from person to person, though, I imagine.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:07:13 PM
I also smoke an obscene amount of cigarettes. I used take a whole load of drugs, smoke like an ounce of weed a week, drink a whole lot, but I've cut so much of that out it's kinda ridiculous. There's a big empty hole in my life where all the drugs used to be.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:17:08 PM
At 3/21/2014 4:35:57 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

Cool. What do you like better, chew or dip?

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 7:30:17 PM
At 3/21/2014 5:17:08 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

I'm more of a dip person myself.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 8:28:42 PM
At 3/21/2014 7:30:17 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

Ahh ok. I used to do Grizzly and Skoal and Cope, but it was ripping up my lip too much, so I switched to Redman.. and I love the flavor. What's your usual dip?

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 9:44:25 PM
At 3/21/2014 8:28:42 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 3/21/2014 7:30:17 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

Ahh ok. I used to do Grizzly and Skoal and Cope, but it was ripping up my lip too much, so I switched to Redman.. and I love the flavor. What's your usual dip?

Cope only.

Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2014 2:23:32 PM
That much caffeine is probably a bad thing, but then again, I've done pretty much the same. About two years ago, I could drink two large energy drinks (btw, they all have different amounts of caffeine, google it) with like 200mg of caffeine each and then take a nap an hour later. I'd probably still be doing that but it got really expensive lol. The headaches sucked major arse for a while, but now I just drink a blueberry Red Bull and try to leave it at that.