Protocols of the Elders of DDO

bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 4:18:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Protocols of the Elders of DDO:
(A DDO Elite meeting was infiltrated and recorded by Bubbatheclown. This is the account of what happened:)

(Located in an old castle in the Swiss Alps, there is a great hall where the DDO Elite meet twice a month. Imabench, YYW, Mikal, Tylergraham, Tophatdoc, Bornofgod, Thett, and RoyLatham enter the Great Hall and sit down at the Great Table, where their dinner plates are waiting. They are the DDO Elite.)
RoyLatham: (Sitting down) Don't tell me; we're having that Dudestop kid again?
YYW: (Taking a bite into his blood matzoh) *Sigh* Yeah, it's him again. It has that particular flavor.
Imabench: More leftovers, huh? I thought we ate the last of Dudestop last week. (Takes bite into blood matzoh) Then again, I suppose he always was kind of chubby.
Bornofgod: (Reaching for the plate of live Gagh at the middle of the table) I, Saint Brad, am not amused!
Tylergraham: Agreed. We have to find someone else to eat.
Thett: (Giggling hysterically) And the best part is, whoever we eat, everybody will just think it was a rage quit!
Mikal: Indeed. That's why we have Airmax.
Bornofgod: (Spills gagh all over the table) Airmax! Ore Ele! Where are you two when I need you?! Saint Brad is not pleased! Not pleased at all!
(Airmax and Ore Ele enter, wearing their butler suits; they clean up the table with their napkins)
Imabench: Airmax, you deleted Bubba's "DDO Parties" thread like I ordered. right?
Airmax: Indeed I did, sir. That thread never stood a chance, if I do say so myself.
Tophatdoc: (Waves his hand dismissively) You two may go.
Ore Ele: Yes, sir. Whatever you s-say, sir.
(Both of them leave hastily and meeting continues)
YYW: Hey wait a second, is that a clown sitting at the end of the table?
RoyLatham: (Shrugs) He must be a new member, I guess. Anyway, who wants to give the status report?
Tophatdoc: (Stands) Our infiltration of the Juggle Corporation is going according to plan. We've created a special fund within the company to funnel thousands every year to us Elite. Distribution of this stolen money will be handled by TUF.
Tylergraham: Speaking of TUF, where is he?
(TUF enters; he's wearing a paper bag over his head; he sits down at his seat; Tophatdoc sits back down)
TUF: Hey guys, what did I miss?
Mikal: Let me guess: you entered the boxing ring and got beat up...again?
TUF: Uh, no? (Chuckles nervously) What gives you that ridiculous idea? (Chuckles again, unconvincingly)
Imabench: (Standing) I have something to add. My elimination of the DDO Parties has proven more...uh, difficult, than I originally expected. The DDO Pirate Party still exists, as does the DDO Members Union, and Jifpop09 has created a new party to replace the one that I destroyed.
Bornofgod: (Rising) WHAAT?! I plan to be martyred next January! I expect to see results before I die! Saint Brad is not pleased! Not pleased at all!
YYW: Easy, o hallowed Saint Brad. Imabench will produce the desired results. Won't you? (Eyes Imabench fiercely)
(Imabench and Bornofgod sit down)
Thett: That creepy clown at the end of the table bugs me. Who is he?
Tophatdoc: I do not know, but I have more to add. I'll remain seated, if that's fine with all of you, because my blood matzoh's growing cold and I want to eat it ASAP. *Ahem* Our takeover of DDO is almost complete. As we already know, we've taken control of both Site moderators, and we've elevated TUF to the position of DDO President. All that stands in our way is the DDO Parties. Once they're out of the equation, we'll have completed Phase One: Infiltration and Takeover of Debate.org and Juggle Corporation.
RoyLatham: Indeed. After Phase One is completed, we shall move on to Phase Two...
Imabench: Takeover of larger online websites, such as Facebook and Twitter. Then the News networks, such as CNN.
Tylergraham: Yes, but we already control MSNBC. Taking over Fox News will prove quite difficult.
Mikal: And after we've taken over the large online organizations...
TUF: (Smiling evilly) Then, my friends, we will begin Phase Three: takeover of governments worldwide, such as the United States Federal Government, the Government of the People's Republic of China, the Government of the Russian Federation, and the various Governments of Western Europe and Japan. After we've taken these primary governments...the rest will fall like dominoes...
Saint Brad: AND THEN WE WILL RULE THE WORLD!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
(They all laugh evilly)
Imabench: Hey, wait a second...isn't that...BUBBA THE CLOWN?!
(They all gasp and look at the creepy clown)
Tophatdoc: And look! He's got a video camera!
Tylergraham: He's gonna expose us to DDO, or perhaps the entire world!
Thett: Airmax! Ore Ele!
(Before Airmax and Ore Ele can enter, Bubba jumps out window and begins falling down the mountain; video camera stops rolling)

Disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only. The events shown here may or may not have actually happened.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:41:52 PM
At 3/21/2014 4:18:05 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
(A DDO Elite meeting was infiltrated and recorded by Bubbatheclown. This is the account of what happened:)

(Located in an old castle in the Swiss Alps, there is a great hall where the DDO Elite meet twice a month. Imabench, YYW, Mikal, Tylergraham, Tophatdoc, Bornofgod, Thett, and RoyLatham enter the Great Hall and sit down at the Great Table, where their dinner plates are waiting. They are the DDO Elite.)
YYW: (Taking a bite into his blood matzoh) *Sigh* Yeah, it's him again. It has that particular flavor.
Imabench: More leftovers, huh? I thought we ate the last of Dudestop last week. (Takes bite into blood matzoh) Then again, I suppose he always was kind of chubby.
Bornofgod: (Reaching for the plate of live Gagh at the middle of the table) I, Saint Brad, am not amused!
Thett: (Giggling hysterically) And the best part is, whoever we eat, everybody will just think it was a rage quit!
Bornofgod: (Spills gagh all over the table) Airmax! Ore Ele! Where are you two when I need you?! Saint Brad is not pleased! Not pleased at all!
(Airmax and Ore Ele enter, wearing their butler suits; they clean up the table with their napkins)
Imabench: Airmax, you deleted Bubba's "DDO Parties" thread like I ordered. right?
Airmax: Indeed I did, sir. That thread never stood a chance, if I do say so myself.
RoyLatham: (Shrugs) He must be a new member, I guess. Anyway, who wants to give the status report?
Tophatdoc: (Stands) Our infiltration of the Juggle Corporation is going according to plan. We've created a special fund within the company to funnel thousands every year to us Elite. Distribution of this stolen money will be handled by TUF.
(TUF enters; he's wearing a paper bag over his head; he sits down at his seat; Tophatdoc sits back down)
TUF: Uh, no? (Chuckles nervously) What gives you that ridiculous idea? (Chuckles again, unconvincingly)
Imabench: (Standing) I have something to add. My elimination of the DDO Parties has proven more...uh, difficult, than I originally expected. The DDO Pirate Party still exists, as does the DDO Members Union, and Jifpop09 has created a new party to replace the one that I destroyed.
Bornofgod: (Rising) WHAAT?! I plan to be martyred next January! I expect to see results before I die! Saint Brad is not pleased! Not pleased at all!
YYW: Easy, o hallowed Saint Brad. Imabench will produce the desired results. Won't you? (Eyes Imabench fiercely)
Tophatdoc: I do not know, but I have more to add. I'll remain seated, if that's fine with all of you, because my blood matzoh's growing cold and I want to eat it ASAP. *Ahem* Our takeover of DDO is almost complete. As we already know, we've taken control of both Site moderators, and we've elevated TUF to the position of DDO President. All that stands in our way is the DDO Parties. Once they're out of the equation, we'll have completed Phase One: Infiltration and Takeover of Debate.org and Juggle Corporation.
RoyLatham: Indeed. After Phase One is completed, we shall move on to Phase Two...
Imabench: Takeover of larger online websites, such as Facebook and Twitter. Then the News networks, such as CNN.
Tylergraham: Yes, but we already control MSNBC. Taking over Fox News will prove quite difficult.
TUF: (Smiling evilly) Then, my friends, we will begin Phase Three: takeover of governments worldwide, such as the United States Federal Government, the Government of the People's Republic of China, the Government of the Russian Federation, and the various Governments of Western Europe and Japan. After we've taken these primary governments...the rest will fall like dominoes...
(They all laugh evilly)
(Before Airmax and Ore Ele can enter, Bubba jumps out window and begins falling down the mountain; video camera stops rolling)

Disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only. The events shown here may or may not have actually happened.

I know you would never get away with exposing the DDO Elite...but WTF is Bornofgod doing there?
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:46:40 PM
At 3/21/2014 5:41:52 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

(They all laugh evilly)

I know you would never get away with exposing the DDO Elite...but WTF is Bornofgod doing there?

Don't you know? Bornofgod is one of them! He just pretends to be a crazy homeless guy!
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:48:10 PM
At 3/21/2014 5:46:40 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

(They all laugh evilly)

Don't you know? Bornofgod is one of them! He just pretends to be a crazy homeless guy!

Never. There's no way. They would never stand for it.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:48:35 PM

(Hes actually dumb enough to think bornofgod is part of the DDO Elite)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:49:18 PM
At 3/21/2014 5:48:35 PM, imabench wrote:

He actually thinks that?

*sigh* I think I just faith in humanity. Again.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:49:32 PM
At 3/21/2014 5:48:10 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

(They all laugh evilly)

But what if he's the one who founded the DDO Elite? What then?

P.S. What did you think of my selection of DDO Elite Members?
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:49:34 PM
At 3/21/2014 5:49:18 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

He actually thinks that?

*sigh* I think I just lost faith in humanity. Again.

Fixed
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:50:28 PM

Dude you know I just added him to be funny, right?
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:51:23 PM
At 3/21/2014 5:49:32 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
At 3/21/2014 5:48:10 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

(They all laugh evilly)

But what if he's the one who founded the DDO Elite? What then?

They'd overthrow him.

P.S. What did you think of my selection of DDO Elite Members?

I find it [censored by the DDO Elite]
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:56:09 PM
At 3/21/2014 5:50:28 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

Its pretty clear you are indeed dumb enough to think he would be part of the DDO Elite....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 5:58:30 PM
At 3/21/2014 5:56:09 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/21/2014 5:50:28 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

Its pretty clear you are indeed dumb enough to think he would be part of the DDO Elite....

And how would you know he isn't? Unless...
*Gasp* You're [censored by the DDO Elite]!
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 7:33:57 PM
At 3/21/2014 5:53:44 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
By the way, who got the "blood matzoh" reference?

It's an ancient blood libel within a thread titled for an even newer form of anti-Jewish propaganda... kinda hard to miss.

I think it's understandable that you'd disagree with me removing your thread... don't you think it might be a bit over the top though to state your disagreement in a way saturated with anti-Jewish sentiments?

btw, I don't just accuse people of anti-semitism. It's not an accusation I make towards people ever, as it often is just a form of ad hom. In this case, it's clearly intentional as a kind of ironic joke. You are free to be anti-jewish if you want, but my question relates to intent. In other words, you may be just trying to be funny here, but the events inspiring this relates directly to me. In what way does this lead to an end goal? and in what way is this productive? Or are you just attempting to be funny and taking some shots at me while doing so, without having any further point to it?
Debate.org Moderator
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 7:37:04 PM
At 3/21/2014 7:33:57 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

It's an ancient blood libel within a thread titled for an even newer form of anti-Jewish propaganda... kinda hard to miss.

I think it's understandable that you'd disagree with me removing your thread... don't you think it might be a bit over the top though to state your disagreement in a way saturated with anti-Jewish sentiments?

btw, I don't just accuse people of anti-semitism. It's not an accusation I make towards people ever, as it often is just a form of ad hom. In this case, it's clearly intentional as a kind of ironic joke. You are free to be anti-jewish if you want, but my question relates to intent. In other words, you may be just trying to be funny here, but the events inspiring this relates directly to me. In what way does this lead to an end goal? and in what way is this productive? Or are you just attempting to be funny and taking some shots at me while doing so, without having any further point to it?

I am aware of the history of the "blood matzoh" reference. However, I intended it as a joke, and nothing more, to show that the members of the DDO Elite practice cannibalism. It was not my intention to offend Jewish members of Debate.org. I am not anti-Semitic, as I support the right of the Nation of Israel to exist and I also believe that the Palestinians do not have a legitimate claim to the land.
If I took that part of the joke too far, I apologize. The blood matzoh part was not directed at you in any way.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 7:44:30 PM
At 3/21/2014 7:37:04 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

I am aware of the history of the "blood matzoh" reference. However, I intended it as a joke, and nothing more, to show that the members of the DDO Elite practice cannibalism. It was not my intention to offend Jewish members of Debate.org. I am not anti-Semitic, as I support the right of the Nation of Israel to exist and I also believe that the Palestinians do not have a legitimate claim to the land.
If I took that part of the joke too far, I apologize. The blood matzoh part was not directed at you in any way.

That being said, I should also add that this thread was not created to take a jab at you, though I did take advantage of this thread to do so. Notice that your appearance in it is relatively short.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 7:54:09 PM

I think there's a real irony in that response. I think most of the time that people are accused by Jews of being anti-Semitic it's because they are being too anti-Israel. In this case, you are saying you aren't anti-Semitic because you are pro-Israel (though you tempered it with some pc pro-Palestinian qualifier). Neither of these things really makes any sense. One isn't anti-Jew (a term I prefer to anti-Semitic because anti-Semitic often leads to semantic nonsense) because they are anti-Israel (though they might be) and one isn't absolved of being anti-Jew because they are Pro-Israel. No one brought Israel into this conversation, so what exactly does it have to do with anything? This isn't unique to you either, but it's something I'm coming across more and more it seems.

That aside, you are now downplaying the anti-Jew elements of this. The two most prominent features I see is the Jewish cabal (DDOified as the DDO Elite) trying to take control of the world (emphasized specifically in the title of the thread) and the blood libel element introducing the evil Jewish cabal and even emphasized through the conversation.

"If I took that part of the joke too far, I apologize."

It's the entire theme of the post. Though I'll grant you that it may not have been intentional.

My perception of this is based on the assumption that this is specifically supposed to be a jab at me, which it is, though I realize it's also a broader joke. The extent to which it is in poor taste is dependent on whether or not you realize that I am Jewish, and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't realize that.
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 7:56:48 PM
At 3/21/2014 7:44:30 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

That being said, I should also add that this thread was not created to take a jab at you, though I did take advantage of this thread to do so. Notice that your appearance in it is relatively short.

As I explained in my last response, the jab at me isn't specifically my presence, but the intentional anti-Jewish theme of it. I don't get particularly offended by anything, especially not anti-Jew sentiments, but if you were to specifically be posting anti-Jewish sentiments as a way to attack me, you wouldn't be the first member to do so.

Again, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that this wasn't your intent, and that you didn't realize that I happen to be Jewish.
Debate.org Moderator
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 8:00:58 PM

Whoa now, hold up. It was funny until here. What you said about the Palestinians, you actually believe that?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 8:08:00 PM
At 3/21/2014 8:00:58 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

Whoa now, hold up. It was funny until here. What you said about the Palestinians, you actually believe that?

I actually read that as "Palestinians have a legit claim" not "Do not have a legit claim"... I mistakenly thought it was a tempered response of understanding for both sides. My bad...

So, yeah I agree with you, while I'm as Pro-Israel as anyone I wouldn't go as far as saying Palestinians don't have a legitimate claim.
Debate.org Moderator
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 8:11:16 PM
At 3/21/2014 7:56:48 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

As I explained in my last response, the jab at me isn't specifically my presence, but the intentional anti-Jewish theme of it. I don't get particularly offended by anything, especially not anti-Jew sentiments, but if you were to specifically be posting anti-Jewish sentiments as a way to attack me, you wouldn't be the first member to do so.

Again, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that this wasn't your intent, and that you didn't realize that I happen to be Jewish.

I was technically aware of the fact that you were Jewish; however, I did not remember this fact when I posted this.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 8:18:38 PM
At 3/21/2014 8:08:00 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

I actually read that as "Palestinians have a legit claim" not "Do not have a legit claim"... I mistakenly thought it was a tempered response of understanding for both sides. My bad...

So, yeah I agree with you, while I'm as Pro-Israel as anyone I wouldn't go as far as saying Palestinians don't have a legitimate claim.

Right, I don't want to come accross as the Jew-hating-rabid-terrorist-Muslim, and I don't thing that the nation of Israel needs to be expelled from the area or anything, but I certainly believe that Palestinians have rights to the land. Two thousand years of living in an area and all of the sudden the British come along, kick you out, steal you home and land, and give it to someone else? That is not okay.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 8:23:22 PM
At 3/21/2014 8:18:38 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

Right, I don't want to come accross as the Jew-hating-rabid-terrorist-Muslim, and I don't thing that the nation of Israel needs to be expelled from the area or anything, but I certainly believe that Palestinians have rights to the land. Two thousand years of living in an area and all of the sudden the British come along, kick you out, steal you home and land, and give it to someone else? That is not okay.

I certainly don't think you are any of those things and I respect your opinion, I also think there is a bit more nuance to it than the way you have described it.

On the statement alone, "Palestinians have a legit claim", we agree. As for all the politics, history, the conflict and everything else, I'm sure we can find plenty of areas where our opinions diverge.
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 8:30:05 PM
At 3/21/2014 8:11:16 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

I was technically aware of the fact that you were Jewish; however, I did not remember this fact when I posted this.

Having now remembered this, I'm curious, would you post this thread exactly as you did if you could do it again?
Debate.org Moderator
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 8:39:08 PM
At 3/21/2014 8:30:05 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/21/2014 8:11:16 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

Having now remembered this, I'm curious, would you post this thread exactly as you did if you could do it again?

This whole thing was just a tale about the DDO Elite. I simply decided to throw in a jab at the moderators, namely you.
I read a short book on the history of Nazi Germany a few days ago, so that somehow got me doing things a little Naziesque. That's why I named this after the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and why I included the blood libel thingy. That's why I made a thread that was supposed to be a kind of recreation of the Beer Hall Pusch.
HOWEVER, I was not trying to make this Anti-Semitic. Jifpop has emulated communist guerilla groups on this site, but it's all in play and jest. Josef Stalin persecuted Jews as well, but STALIN probably isn't Anti-Semitic, though he emulates Josef Stalin.
If I took things too far, I apologize. Perhaps I could've worded this differently. And yes, had I thought more carefully about how offensive this would be to some members of the Site, I might've worded it a bit differently.

That being said, did you enjoy the narrative, excluding the parts about you and all Jewish references?
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 8:43:39 PM

I recognize that the Palestinian people who live in Israel should be allowed to stay, in the same way that Blacks or Arabs living in the UK should be allowed to stay.

But here's the thing: the Jews never left Israel. There were always some left.Consider the Siege of Jerusalem. There were Jews present, and many of them were massacred by the Crusaders. When the Jews were expelled from Spain, some of them went to Israel. And so on.
The best solution would be an equal coexistence. However, I concede that the Palestinians have one high ground: population. There's more Muslims in Israel than there are Jews.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 8:57:51 PM
At 3/21/2014 8:43:39 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

I recognize that the Palestinian people who live in Israel should be allowed to stay, in the same way that Blacks or Arabs living in the UK should be allowed to stay.

But here's the thing: the Jews never left Israel. There were always some left.Consider the Siege of Jerusalem. There were Jews present, and many of them were massacred by the Crusaders. When the Jews were expelled from Spain, some of them went to Israel. And so on.
The best solution would be an equal coexistence. However, I concede that the Palestinians have one high ground: population. There's more Muslims in Israel than there are Jews.

I have an unpopular view of things:

I think that a country should allow immigrants to enter, but that specific group of people who are the immigrants should remain a minority. That is, the "native" peoples should remain the majority group. For instance, if Koreans started immigrating to Japan, then that'd be fine, but I'd stress the need for the Korean immigrants to not exceed 15% of the Japanese population or so.
America is perhaps an exception to this rule, because:
A. It's basically a nation founded on immigrants.
B. It's too late; the white population way outnumbers the native population; then again, white people have had a presence in America for over 400 years, so perhaps they could be considered native? Blacks have also been here for 400 years, so they should also be considered native. Oriental people have been here for about 150 years or more, so perhaps they could be considered native too.
You will hate me for saying this, and rightfully so, but I believe that the American Muslim should be allowed to live here with everybody else, but their population should remain a minority in this country.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 8:58:39 PM
At 3/21/2014 8:57:51 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:
At 3/21/2014 8:43:39 PM, bubbatheclown wrote:

I have an unpopular view of things:

I think that a country should allow immigrants to enter, but that specific group of people who are the immigrants should remain a minority. That is, the "native" peoples should remain the majority group. For instance, if Koreans started immigrating to Japan, then that'd be fine, but I'd stress the need for the Korean immigrants to not exceed 15% of the Japanese population or so.
America is perhaps an exception to this rule, because:
A. It's basically a nation founded on immigrants.
B. It's too late; the white population way outnumbers the native population; then again, white people have had a presence in America for over 400 years, so perhaps they could be considered native? Blacks have also been here for 400 years, so they should also be considered native. Oriental people have been here for about 150 years or more, so perhaps they could be considered native too.
You will hate me for saying this, and rightfully so, but I believe that the American Muslim should be allowed to live here with everybody else, but their population should remain a minority in this country.

And of course, since fair is fair, whites should remain a minority in Africa and Asia.