Jump to topic:

Why?

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 1:10:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Why do gay guys get the most girl action at bars?

It's a little past 1 am right now (where I live) and I just back from a bar (walked, didn't drive) and there was this gay guy (I know he's gay because he admitted it when he asked for my number and a friend's number. But on the dance floor he had the ladies drooling over him and often had two or three dancing seductively around his legs (and hips and various other body parts).

Why is that?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 1:24:18 AM
Safety. :)

My female friends love to dance with guys where they know dancing fun and evocatively won't lead to a grope and/or expectation that interest in you on the dance floor = interest in you.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 2:07:38 AM
1: For some reason gay men tend to be better looking.
2: Gay men tend to be better groomed.
3: They tend to be witty and confident.
4: They don't give any fear/desperation vibe to women, as they don't want women they can talk to them as real human beings.
5: Women know they are not trying to get into their pants.

Now it's not all bad, you can try to simulate this.
1: Well thats down to the luck of nature.
2: Thats up to you.
3: You can fake it.
4: You can hide it.
5: You can downplay it.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 2:26:07 AM
Ditto to C_N.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?