Jump to topic:

Public Restrooms

heyarnold
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 6:46:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
When you go into a bathroom (by yourself) with multiple stalls, which one do you like to use, if all of them are available?
Hitler was a gay prostitute, he was a basterd from a jewish boy who had a relationship with the cleaning lady ..! The boy was from the rothchild family ...!
As a homeless prostitute hitler was not able to grow up anything other then a retard..!
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 6:49:07 AM
At 1/29/2010 6:46:30 AM, heyarnold wrote:
When you go into a bathroom (by yourself) with multiple stalls, which one do you like to use, if all of them are available?

Whichever one is least disgusting.

Other than that I don't know why anyone would care.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
heyarnold
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 6:50:02 AM
At 1/29/2010 6:49:07 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:

Other than that I don't know why anyone would care.

Do you personally inspect each open stall or what? What's your routine?
Hitler was a gay prostitute, he was a basterd from a jewish boy who had a relationship with the cleaning lady ..! The boy was from the rothchild family ...!
As a homeless prostitute hitler was not able to grow up anything other then a retard..!
heyarnold
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 6:54:25 AM
Personally I usually go with the handicapped stall. It's wider, more luxurious, usually its a farther walk so I tend to think that the lazier people (who probably are too lazy to flush/aim properly) don't go there, and its at the end and thus more private. I don't want someone coming towards my stall and then turning away with a disapointed face. I don't want them to have to even think about using my stall.

Come on, give me your selection and your reasons for it.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 7:04:02 AM
At 1/29/2010 6:54:25 AM, heyarnold wrote:
Personally I usually go with the handicapped stall. It's wider, more luxurious, usually its a farther walk so I tend to think that the lazier people (who probably are too lazy to flush/aim properly) don't go there, and its at the end and thus more private. I don't want someone coming towards my stall and then turning away with a disapointed face. I don't want them to have to even think about using my stall.

I use the exact same strategy (if I have to use a public restroom in the first place - which I don't like doing but obviously if I have to I will lol). Also, they say that the stall closest to the door is usually the cleanest -- a former janitor I know backs this up -- because apparently people try to stay away from the entrance door for privacy so that stall gets used the least. But obviously, if that stall is dirty I will avoid it.
President of DDO
heyarnold
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 7:14:19 AM
http://www.wikihow.com...
wonderwoman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 7:37:48 AM
I shoot for the 2nd stall in. Expereince has taught me its the cleanest. It is also not to far from the door to escape from an unfortunate situation or get trapped.

But usually it is the cleanest IMHO
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 9:50:54 AM
At 1/29/2010 6:50:02 AM, heyarnold wrote:
At 1/29/2010 6:49:07 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:

Do you personally inspect each open stall or what?

Yep.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 9:53:10 AM
First one - because if I have to go, I don't want to be walking any further than I already have lol!
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2010 9:56:26 AM
Anyone thats not disgusting really. I've learned the art of hovering at any rate, so I don't really care unless there's a log on the rim.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.