Jump to topic:

Bounty on Zarroette

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 7:29:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
It's Sunday 8:15 where I'm at now. For 7 full days I will defend anything Zarroette's says during her fits of rage and even when she's calm. If you feel like she has said something indefensible between now and next Sunday at this time issue me a challenge to defend her statement, with a link to her statement. I will only defend each statement once and if she says the same thing twice it still only counts as her saying it once. Each challenge must contain the following things.

1. 8,000 word limit.
2. 72 hours time to argue.
3. 10 day voting period.
4. 4 rounds.
5. First round acceptance only.
6. Only full definitions from dictionary.com will be used, and the definition will be determined by context of her statement.
7. If anything other than challenge and definitions is offered in first round than I won't accept.
8. If any unfair advantage is attempted to be gained I will refuse the challenge.

I may take the full time limit to accept, but if my rules are followed, I will accept every unique challenge, even if that means I have to debate 100 people at once.

I hope to see a few people follow my lead when this challenge expires and pick an outspoken forum poster.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 8:00:39 AM
The Illuminati covered up the Jews in UFOs behind the 9/11 attacks. The Illuminati controls our minds, so that we cannot see footage of UFOs lasering the Twin Towers. They control our minds, through chem-trails and fluoride in our drinking water. Our government is against us, and the people need to know.

The Jews designed, through all the money they've stolen throughout history, UFOs that shoot lasers. There's no fossil proof of this, throughout history, because the Illuminati is covering it up, so don't even try to argue that. The U.S government threatens anyone who is privy to such information with attacks of freedom, such as a McDonald's being built on his/her land, or a drone strike.

Do not leave your house; the electrons in the air are government agents hired by the Illuminati. Remain inside, and continue to read into UFO sightings, dating back to Roswell. The nuclear blasts of WWII sent aliens to our planet, for the 13th time in history. They know how to get here because they colonised us. There is a large spacecraft hidden beneath the Antarctic, which the Jews also bought from aliens to cover-up the fact that it doesn't exist.

If you add the numbers '9+11' together, you get 20. 20 is the exact number it takes for the sun to equinox around the southern hemisphere -- is exactly what the Illuminati wants you to think, hence why it doesn't make sense.

Hurr durr, I'm in a fit of rage.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 8:09:24 AM
At 4/6/2014 8:00:39 AM, Zarroette wrote:
The Illuminati covered up the Jews in UFOs behind the 9/11 attacks. The Illuminati controls our minds, so that we cannot see footage of UFOs lasering the Twin Towers. They control our minds, through chem-trails and fluoride in our drinking water. Our government is against us, and the people need to know.

The Jews designed, through all the money they've stolen throughout history, UFOs that shoot lasers. There's no fossil proof of this, throughout history, because the Illuminati is covering it up, so don't even try to argue that. The U.S government threatens anyone who is privy to such information with attacks of freedom, such as a McDonald's being built on his/her land, or a drone strike.

Do not leave your house; the electrons in the air are government agents hired by the Illuminati. Remain inside, and continue to read into UFO sightings, dating back to Roswell. The nuclear blasts of WWII sent aliens to our planet, for the 13th time in history. They know how to get here because they colonised us. There is a large spacecraft hidden beneath the Antarctic, which the Jews also bought from aliens to cover-up the fact that it doesn't exist.

If you add the numbers '9+11' together, you get 20. 20 is the exact number it takes for the sun to equinox around the southern hemisphere -- is exactly what the Illuminati wants you to think, hence why it doesn't make sense.

That blows my mind. I'd appreciate it if you would stop exposing the truth.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 8:15:13 AM
At 4/6/2014 8:09:24 AM, Wylted wrote:

JIDF detected. Please stop leading the sheeple away from the truth with your sarcasm.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 8:20:35 AM
At 4/6/2014 8:15:13 AM, Zarroette wrote:

JIDF detected. Please stop leading the sheeple away from the truth with your sarcasm.

JIDF?
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 8:21:23 AM
At 4/6/2014 8:20:35 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/6/2014 8:15:13 AM, Zarroette wrote:

JIDF?

Jewish Internet Defense Force
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 8:27:59 AM
Zarroette has already made a challenge based on her stupid statements in this thread. Sorry to anyone who didn't beat her to the punch.

http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 8:38:32 AM
Rule number 8 means I don't have to accept debates that are based on posts Zarroette has created with the intent of providing people easy wins. However, I'm going to accept her debate.
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 1:54:24 PM

The Jews designed, through all the money they've stolen throughout history, UFOs that shoot lasers.

Well, that explains what they're doing in space.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 3:40:20 PM

Bahahaha
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Sswdwm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 4:06:32 PM
At 4/6/2014 8:27:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
Zarroette has already made a challenge based on her stupid statements in this thread. Sorry to anyone who didn't beat her to the punch.

This reminds me, I still need to have my debate with Rational_Thinker regarding he putative past existence of unicorns (seriously)...

You can do it! Good luck!
Resolved: the Zombie Apocalypse Will Happen

The most basic living cell was Intelligently Designed:

God most likely exists:
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 4:16:02 PM
At 4/6/2014 4:06:32 PM, Sswdwm wrote:

This reminds me, I still need to have my debate with Rational_Thinker regarding he putative past existence of unicorns (seriously)...

OOoh I remember that... somehting about the amounts of fossils being miniscule?

"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Sswdwm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 4:25:33 PM
At 4/6/2014 4:16:02 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 4/6/2014 4:06:32 PM, Sswdwm wrote:

OOoh I remember that... somehting about the amounts of fossils being miniscule?

Yeah, haha. Maybe it's a good thing, I think I would have likely lost it, and if I did we would have DDO believing in unicorns... It would have been a sad day :'(

Resolved: the Zombie Apocalypse Will Happen

The most basic living cell was Intelligently Designed:

God most likely exists:
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 5:59:15 PM

You're probably one of those people who thought Mulder was an idiot.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 6:09:11 PM

Well played.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 7:17:18 PM
At 4/6/2014 6:09:11 PM, TN05 wrote:

Well played.

;)
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 7:57:11 PM
At 4/6/2014 7:17:18 PM, Zarroette wrote:

Well played.

;)

LOL seriously, stop exposing the truth.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 2:56:51 PM

Well played.

;)

This is your last chance to cancel that debate before, I destroy you in it. I'd prefer if you just backed down right now before I get this easy win over you.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2014 4:39:05 PM
At 4/7/2014 2:56:51 PM, Wylted wrote:

Well played.

;)

This is your last chance to cancel that debate before, I destroy you in it. I'd prefer if you just backed down right now before I get this easy win over you.

Shut up, Cassandra.