Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

tumblr

SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 7:39:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Do any of you guys have them?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Generic-Name
Posts: 48
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 7:57:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
No thank you.
Being smart is knowing your wife's hair style isn't as good as her last one. Being wise is knowing enough to keep your mouth shut.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 4:22:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yeah. But I'd say most of DDO are white dude to reddit kind of people.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 4:33:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/6/2014 7:39:53 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Do any of you guys have them?

You have me already bruh.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 4:40:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/6/2014 7:39:53 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Do any of you guys have them?

No... I hear tumblr is pretty vivid...
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 4:44:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 4:40:16 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 4/6/2014 7:39:53 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Do any of you guys have them?

No... I hear tumblr is pretty vivid...

LOL. Tumblars is wut ruined me Marie... xD
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 4:45:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 4:44:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:40:16 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 4/6/2014 7:39:53 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Do any of you guys have them?

No... I hear tumblr is pretty vivid...

LOL. Tumblars is wut ruined me Marie... xD

Dear goodness...
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 4:47:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 4:45:26 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:44:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:40:16 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 4/6/2014 7:39:53 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Do any of you guys have them?

No... I hear tumblr is pretty vivid...

LOL. Tumblars is wut ruined me Marie... xD

Dear goodness...

You should join....
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 4:50:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 4:47:44 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:45:26 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:44:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:40:16 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 4/6/2014 7:39:53 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Do any of you guys have them?

No... I hear tumblr is pretty vivid...

LOL. Tumblars is wut ruined me Marie... xD

Dear goodness...

You should join....

I've seen tumblr before... Ahem, no thanks, ahem...
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 9:56:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 2:14:49 AM, Geographia wrote:
tumblr and reddit are both pretty poor websites.

4chan a best.

Please stand ten feet away from everyone.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Geographia
Posts: 1,472
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 12:36:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 9:56:18 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 11/11/2014 2:14:49 AM, Geographia wrote:
tumblr and reddit are both pretty poor websites.

4chan a best.

Please stand ten feet away from everyone.

> 2000 + 14
> Not using the metric system.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 7:23:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 1:28:58 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Tumblr is for porn, design&photography, and feminism.

so true xD
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 7:27:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 4:47:44 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:45:26 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:44:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:40:16 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 4/6/2014 7:39:53 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Do any of you guys have them?

No... I hear tumblr is pretty vivid...

LOL. Tumblars is wut ruined me Marie... xD

Dear goodness...

You should join....

I thought you were religious?
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 7:30:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/15/2014 7:27:40 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:47:44 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:45:26 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:44:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:40:16 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 4/6/2014 7:39:53 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Do any of you guys have them?

No... I hear tumblr is pretty vivid...

LOL. Tumblars is wut ruined me Marie... xD

Dear goodness...

You should join....

I thought you were religious?

I am...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 7:44:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/15/2014 7:30:19 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/15/2014 7:27:40 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:47:44 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:45:26 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:44:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:40:16 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 4/6/2014 7:39:53 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Do any of you guys have them?

No... I hear tumblr is pretty vivid...

LOL. Tumblars is wut ruined me Marie... xD

Dear goodness...

You should join....

I thought you were religious?

I am...

I for some reason don't believe you.. Not saying what I feel is true, but I don't believe you. All I can say is I have some deep scars that I will have to live with for the rest of my life. Trust me.. You don't want these scars I have.. Because no matter what you do afterwards, including being a "saint" afterwards, the scars still remain reminding you of the ugly person you used to be and all the bad things you have done. It's not fun, trust me.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 7:45:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/15/2014 7:44:12 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 11/15/2014 7:30:19 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/15/2014 7:27:40 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:47:44 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:45:26 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:44:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:40:16 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 4/6/2014 7:39:53 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Do any of you guys have them?

No... I hear tumblr is pretty vivid...

LOL. Tumblars is wut ruined me Marie... xD

Dear goodness...

You should join....

I thought you were religious?

I am...

I for some reason don't believe you.. Not saying what I feel is true, but I don't believe you. All I can say is I have some deep scars that I will have to live with for the rest of my life. Trust me.. You don't want these scars I have.. Because no matter what you do afterwards, including being a "saint" afterwards, the scars still remain reminding you of the ugly person you used to be and all the bad things you have done. It's not fun, trust me.

Sometimes it makes you bitter at the present moment.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 7:49:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/15/2014 7:30:19 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/15/2014 7:27:40 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:47:44 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:45:26 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:44:27 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/9/2014 4:40:16 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 4/6/2014 7:39:53 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Do any of you guys have them?

No... I hear tumblr is pretty vivid...

LOL. Tumblars is wut ruined me Marie... xD

Dear goodness...

You should join....

I thought you were religious?

I am...

Believe it or not at one point of time I was close to being a Satanist.