Jump to topic:

Lesbian bitch catfight action!

brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2010 4:07:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
What a mistake I made yesterday afternoon…

There was a lesbian couple drinking in one of my local bars when I arrived. They were both quite drunk and the prettier of the two, who had the most disarming smile by the way, started some trouble with some blokes at the bar and then went back and started a row with the lads sitting on the next table to theirs.

She was using the most obscene language and was quite violent as well - she punched and kicked these poor blokes with real venom - all the time smiling sweetly, which was quite unnerving.

Anyway, the manager came over to ask her if she would mind moderating her behaviour and she attacked him as well and as he tried to get away she hit him over the back of his head with a chair.

At this point her girlfriend obviously decided she had gone too far and dragged her outside.

A couple of minutes later I went out for a smoke and they were there arguing with each other. Then it all turned nasty and they began lashing out at each other and the smiley girl was knocked to the floor. The other girl was about to jump on top of her, which was when I made a terrible mistake.

I stopped her by grabbing her and I also prevented her girlfriend from getting her revenge by using my body as a shield. Shortly, reinforcements arrived from inside and we were able to defuse the situation.

What an idiot I was, though?

I mean whenever that sort of thing happens on videos, the girls tear at each others' clothes until they are both completely naked and then spend the next five minutes wrestling on the ground until they decide to kiss and make up – which is when the fun really begins. Phwoar!

Why, oh why didn't I think it through?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
TysonMarshall
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2010 5:24:21 AM
Oh Brian! That could of been a very eventful, (need i mention; arousing) night for you! What a fool you are! :P Well, i guess it was the gentleman thing to do
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2010 7:44:44 AM
Lol Brian. Let me say from personal experience and observation that lesbians are way too comfortable being physically violent with one another within their relationships. It really upsets me. I guess everyone realizes why it's wrong for a man to hit a woman, but for whatever reason people don't seem to realize that a woman hitting a woman (or a man hitting a man) is just as disrespectful and dangerous. You did the right thing in breaking up the fight. However, it's also true that many times lesbians turn that anger into sexual energy lol.

I read in TIME magazine that gay relationships are a lot more passionate than heterosexual relationships... Reason being that there are more ups-and-downs in gay relationships (on average) whereas straight relationships are pretty monotonous and consistent. Gays fight a lot, but they make up just as hard. Hah. Apparently they're happier that way. I can say that my gf and I live by the motto - Clean Fights, Dirty Sex but I can't speak for every gay couple.

Bottom line - The lezzies probably wouldn't have started going at it right there at the bar so it's not like you would have seen anything anyway. Meanwhile, you helped the bar's business (which is good since you frequent it a lot) and did a personal good deed -- kudos :)
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2010 7:45:09 AM
At 2/1/2010 4:18:41 AM, FREEDO wrote:
You see, if you used my system of selfishness it would have worked out so much better.

Orly? I thought libertarians/anarchists felt very strongly about violence and force and all that...
President of DDO
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2010 7:51:49 AM
At 2/1/2010 7:45:09 AM, theLwerd wrote:
You see, if you used my system of selfishness it would have worked out so much better.

Orly? I thought libertarians/anarchists felt very strongly about violence and force and all that...

No they don't mind force, coercion or indeed oppressive Government as long as you put it out to private tenure.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2010 8:02:35 AM
At 2/1/2010 7:44:44 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Lol Brian. Let me say from personal experience and observation that lesbians are way too comfortable being physically violent with one another within their relationships. It really upsets me. I guess everyone realizes why it's wrong for a man to hit a woman, but for whatever reason people don't seem to realize that a woman hitting a woman (or a man hitting a man) is just as disrespectful and dangerous.
Hehehe, nice omission.

At 2/1/2010 7:51:49 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

No they don't mind force, coercion or indeed oppressive Government as long as you put it out to private tenure.
Dunno about Freedo, but unless there is prior written consent to this sort of violence by both parties in the relationship any complaints with evidence by the party that did not initiate should be prosecutable, and it is commendable though not obligatory to put a stop to it from the outside.

Even if there is prior written consent, if it was on the bar's property it's clearly unacceptable.

If it's a tax funded sidewalk, though, and there's prior written consent-- fight away. :)

Somehow I doubt in the real world the interesting part of making up after a fight will be often publicly seen anyway.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2010 11:51:29 AM
Lol, you've been attacked in this pub, and now Lesbians are fighting in it. Ever occur to you to find a new pub?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2010 12:19:28 PM
At 2/1/2010 11:51:29 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Lol, you've been attacked in this pub, and now Lesbians are fighting in it. Ever occur to you to find a new pub?

sounds like a winning pub to me.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2010 12:19:57 PM
At 2/1/2010 4:07:02 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
What a mistake I made yesterday afternoon…

There was a lesbian couple drinking in one of my local bars when I arrived. They were both quite drunk and the prettier of the two, who had the most disarming smile by the way, started some trouble with some blokes at the bar and then went back and started a row with the lads sitting on the next table to theirs.

She was using the most obscene language and was quite violent as well - she punched and kicked these poor blokes with real venom - all the time smiling sweetly, which was quite unnerving.

Anyway, the manager came over to ask her if she would mind moderating her behaviour and she attacked him as well and as he tried to get away she hit him over the back of his head with a chair.

At this point her girlfriend obviously decided she had gone too far and dragged her outside.

A couple of minutes later I went out for a smoke and they were there arguing with each other. Then it all turned nasty and they began lashing out at each other and the smiley girl was knocked to the floor. The other girl was about to jump on top of her, which was when I made a terrible mistake.

I stopped her by grabbing her and I also prevented her girlfriend from getting her revenge by using my body as a shield. Shortly, reinforcements arrived from inside and we were able to defuse the situation.

What an idiot I was, though?

I mean whenever that sort of thing happens on videos, the girls tear at each others' clothes until they are both completely naked and then spend the next five minutes wrestling on the ground until they decide to kiss and make up – which is when the fun really begins. Phwoar!

Why, oh why didn't I think it through?

What? I wasn't at a bar! Lol.
but seriously, I would have known better than to get in the way of two lesbians lashing out......
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2010 9:25:42 PM

Well, besides it being a joke, if two people voluntarily want to fight with each other that's their business. Although seeing as they were drunk it would probably be best to do something.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2010 4:52:30 AM
At 2/1/2010 9:25:42 PM, FREEDO wrote:

Well, besides it being a joke, if two people voluntarily want to fight with each other that's their business. Although seeing as they were drunk it would probably be best to do something.

No, it really happened! In this pub:

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk...

I go in there all the time because it is the cheapest pub for miles around.

Unfortunately, the low prices attract all the undesirables from miles around as well, which is why there are always fights in there.
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2010 5:49:31 AM
At 2/2/2010 4:52:30 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 2/1/2010 9:25:42 PM, FREEDO wrote:

No, it really happened! In this pub:

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk...

I go in there all the time because it is the cheapest pub for miles around.

Unfortunately, the low prices attract all the undesirables from miles around as well, which is why there are always fights in there.

Smooth...........
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2010 7:08:41 AM

Sounds just like all the Wetherspoon pubs in Brum and probably the rest of the UK too.
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2010 7:21:35 AM
At 2/2/2010 7:08:41 AM, feverish wrote:

Sounds just like all the Wetherspoon pubs in Brum and probably the rest of the UK too.

lol
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2010 8:11:16 AM
At 2/2/2010 7:08:41 AM, feverish wrote:

Translates:

"Brum" - West Midlands, England - a formerly prosperous industrial area of the country until Margaret "the milk-snatcher" Thatcher stuck her boot in.