Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I NEED A HUG FROM MY TEACHER! HOW DO i aSK?!

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 6:58:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/8/2014 6:34:45 PM, saboosa wrote:
She is so amazing. I am a girl also by the way. I NEED to hug her! But how do I ask?

aren't you the same person who said you had a crush on your teacher. anyways you want a hug you don't need one. at your age you shouldn't ask at all it might have been ok when you were like 6 or 7 but not anymore its kinda wierd, all this is under the view of society. but yeah i wouldn't try asking unless your unafraid of getting odd looks
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 9:10:28 PM
I think you should just go in for the hug without asking. Asking will just make it awkward. And what's she going to do? Push you away? Not likely. Just hug her.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Intrepid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 9:18:03 PM
At 4/8/2014 7:01:27 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Sounds like you want to do more than hug her.

This.

And if that's the case, it's probably not a good idea since that would only make your feelings toward her stronger, which is an awkward and potentially bad path to go down.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 10:07:59 AM
Here's what you do.

1. Buy a bunch of nicotine packs.
2. Hug her and stick a nicotine pack on her back. Make sure she doesn't notice.
3. Repeat this process everyday, until you're certain she is addicted to nicotine.
4. Stop hugging her everyday. Hug her every other day.
5. She will feel horrible on days when she doesn't hug you because she won't recieve her dose of nicotine. She will develop a psychological longing to hug you all the time because she feels good on days when she hugs you.
6. Now you've got her on the palm of your hands.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 10:56:13 AM
At 4/9/2014 10:07:59 AM, Defro wrote:
Here's what you do.

3. Repeat this process everyday, until you're certain she is addicted to nicotine.
5. She will feel horrible on days when she doesn't hug you because she won't recieve her dose of nicotine. She will develop a psychological longing to hug you all the time because she feels good on days when she hugs you.

lol wtf
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 11:08:24 AM
At 4/9/2014 10:56:13 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Here's what you do.

lol wtf

It's actually kind of smart except when the teacher finds random a$s nicotine patches on their back.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 11:11:36 AM
Here's what you do.

lol wtf

I use this method to train my dog stop barking, but instead of nicotine, I use cheese. Dogs love that stuff.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 11:54:46 AM
Here's what you do.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com...
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Ilona
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 12:36:40 PM
She is so amazing. I am a girl also by the way. I NEED to hug her! But how do I ask?

Can I please have a hug Mrs.---------- wat every her name Is
*Music is my life*
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 1:20:35 PM
Here's what you do.

LOL. YES nicotine!!
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 1:21:26 PM
Here's what you do.

I'm going to try that with my girlfriend... I'll stick nicotine patches on me. I'm already addicted to it, so it might help me anyways :D

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Ilona
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 1:33:27 PM

can I please have a hug ?
*Music is my life*
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 2:09:52 PM
At 4/9/2014 1:21:26 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
Here's what you do.

I'm going to try that with my girlfriend... I'll stick nicotine patches on me. I'm already addicted to it, so it might help me anyways :D

You smoke?
Cooldudebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 2:25:57 PM
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 3:09:18 PM
At 4/9/2014 2:09:52 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Here's what you do.

You smoke?

I chew.

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 3:12:01 PM
At 4/9/2014 3:09:18 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
Here's what you do.

You smoke?

I chew.

Ah okay.
I smoke cigars and the occasional cigarette.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 3:12:54 PM
At 4/9/2014 3:12:01 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Here's what you do.

You smoke?

I chew.

Ah okay.
I smoke cigars and the occasional cigarette.

Really? That's cool. My brother smokes a pipe as do lots of my friends.. that and cigars, lol :P

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 3:49:54 PM
At 4/9/2014 11:11:36 AM, Defro wrote:
Here's what you do.

lol wtf

I use this method to train my dog stop barking, but instead of nicotine, I use cheese. Dogs love that stuff.

Without lactase, a dog simply cannot digest dairy products. And acute intestinal symptoms nearly always arise. This inability to digest milk is infamously known as lactose intolerance.
The same lactose intolerance so many humans suffer from every day.
So, if you"ve ever noticed your dog tends to develop gas or loose stools after having milk, there"s a good chance your pet may be suffering from lactose intolerance.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 5:08:49 PM
At 4/9/2014 1:33:27 PM, Ilona wrote:

Of course you can.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Ilona
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 8:45:08 PM
At 4/9/2014 5:08:49 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 4/9/2014 1:33:27 PM, Ilona wrote:

Of course you can.

YAYAY thank you
*Music is my life*
Cin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 9:07:05 PM
At 4/9/2014 11:08:24 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Here's what you do.

lol wtf

It's actually kind of smart except when the teacher finds random a$s nicotine patches on their back.

Lol, genius, my sayings you've done it before??? xD
Food is life, brah
Cin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 9:08:15 PM
Here's what you do.

You smoke?

I chew.

you chew cope or what??
Food is life, brah
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 9:41:36 PM
At 4/9/2014 9:08:15 PM, Cin wrote:
Here's what you do.

You smoke?

I chew.

you chew cope or what??

Nah I kindof stopped dipping and switched to redman just because I like the flavor better.

Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 11:11:11 PM
At 4/9/2014 3:49:54 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 4/9/2014 11:11:36 AM, Defro wrote:
Here's what you do.

lol wtf

Without lactase, a dog simply cannot digest dairy products. And acute intestinal symptoms nearly always arise. This inability to digest milk is infamously known as lactose intolerance.
The same lactose intolerance so many humans suffer from every day.
So, if you"ve ever noticed your dog tends to develop gas or loose stools after having milk, there"s a good chance your pet may be suffering from lactose intolerance.

Well, it's a good thing my dog is not lactose intolerant :P
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 12:43:30 AM

OHHHHHHHH

SNAP!
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 12:03:39 PM

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Ashton
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 2:41:50 PM
"101" ways to get a hug from your teacher (other than asking)
-Bribe her with 10,000 dollars
-impress her with A+ grades, honor roll, tons of talent, and etc.etc.
-just do it!
-be on fire.
-be on the football team and convince the teacher to join, then purposely go on the opposing team
-bear hug her.
-mug her.
-Heimlich maneuver.
-surprise her
-spy attack
-in your dreams (literally)
-write a fanfic about this
-you buy hugs on the street, wait forever, until you meet your teacher
-convince her you're a lesbian
-convince her you have the worst uncurable disease ever
-say "my dog died"
-say "my hamster died"
-say "my cat died"
-say "My Boyfriend broke up with me yesterday" *sob sob*
-sneak up to her
-have a drama act where she has to participate, and her character has to hug yours
-hugging contest
-dance battle versus her, where you "Accidentally hug her"
-put one arm around her, then the other arm. Problem solved.
-attempt to "win by doing absolutely nothing"
-everything above combined together
Equestrian election

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10