Jump to topic:

Haters are motivation!

Teemo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 6:35:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have only been on this website for a week. And I already have plenty of haters. To be honest I love it. Almost every person I debated already hates me, and boy am I proud. It is good motivation to be honest.

In this forum, feel free to post about your haters, and how you love them. And if you hate me, post hate letters to me! In this forum, you can personally attack me all you want! I will be fine! However don't expect me not to talk back. The reasons haters are amazing is because they motivate you. Plenty of people hate teemo, but he can obliterate darius. Hating will do nothing!

Anyway post your haters, what they do, why you love them.
AMUMU? Do you want to give me blue buff? C'mon let's go and play. You never gank mid anymore, it's such a bore, it's like your afk. We used to help eachother, but now we don't, I wish you would tell meh wai. Do you wanna gimme blue buff? *whispers* it doesn't have to be a blue buff. Go away Annie. Okay.... bai ~
Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 6:39:42 PM
At 4/14/2014 6:35:57 PM, Teemo wrote:
I have only been on this website for a week. And I already have plenty of haters. To be honest I love it. Almost every person I debated already hates me, and boy am I proud. It is good motivation to be honest.

In this forum, feel free to post about your haters, and how you love them. And if you hate me, post hate letters to me! In this forum, you can personally attack me all you want! I will be fine! However don't expect me not to talk back. The reasons haters are amazing is because they motivate you. Plenty of people hate teemo, but he can obliterate darius. Hating will do nothing!

I have a strange feeling that few people (if any) here will just blurt out how much they hate you.
My View of the World:
http://www.debate.org...

My Greatest Debate (As of so far):
Teemo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 6:41:01 PM
At 4/14/2014 6:39:42 PM, Crescendo wrote:

I have a strange feeling that few people (if any) here will just blurt out how much they hate you.

I was hoping someone would. xD
AMUMU? Do you want to give me blue buff? C'mon let's go and play. You never gank mid anymore, it's such a bore, it's like your afk. We used to help eachother, but now we don't, I wish you would tell meh wai. Do you wanna gimme blue buff? *whispers* it doesn't have to be a blue buff. Go away Annie. Okay.... bai ~
Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 6:44:46 PM
At 4/14/2014 6:41:01 PM, Teemo wrote:

If nobody else replies, do I have your permission to insult you with horrible grammar and spelling and with personal attacks?
My View of the World:

Teemo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 6:46:13 PM
At 4/14/2014 6:44:46 PM, Crescendo wrote:

If nobody else replies, do I have your permission to insult you with horrible grammar and spelling and with personal attacks?

OF COURSE!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 6:56:23 PM

I don't hate you and I agree with ya! Awesome people unite! *fistbump to the air!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 6:57:23 PM

Where is the love?! Or is it to show how much you love her? Since we should show love to the people you hate;;; are you gonna show hatred to the people you love?!
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 7:10:55 PM
At 4/14/2014 6:57:23 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Where is the love?! Or is it to show how much you love her? Since we should show love to the people you hate;;; are you gonna show hatred to the people you love?!

I was just going to do some misspelled troll insults that aren't all that offensive.
My View of the World:

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 7:50:14 PM
At 4/14/2014 7:10:55 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 4/14/2014 6:57:23 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I was just going to do some misspelled troll insults that aren't all that offensive.

So what you're saying is that I am right?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY