If u dont, u probably have 0 good, relevant ideas

Mkay......
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 4:23:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Apples are by far the best to use. I used to think it would be complicated to make, but really it's the easiest thing -- You just poke a hole with a sharp object like a sturdy pencil through both sides in the middle, so that there's like a tunnel from end to end of the apple. Then you make a hole from the top where the dent is by the stem, but not through the entire apple like a cross - just to the tunnel going through the middle of the apple... so that the tunnels make a shape like this in the apple: __|__

Does that make sense? It's very simple. Then you put the bud in the dent of the apple at the top where the stem was, and use the hole at the front of the apple as a carb. You use the hole at the back to breathe the smoke through. This has been my favorite homemade device because it actually smells and tastes really good lol.

Of course if you don't have apples (boo!) you can really be creative and make this type of set-up out of anything. Most people use soda cans, or 2 liter soda bottles for gravity bongs... but that's MUCH more difficult than, say, the apple lol. I know people who use aluminum foil but I've never been a fan of that. I once designed a piece out of an MnM mini tube lol I don't remember how I did it though.
President of DDO
pcmbrown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 4:33:51 PM
At 2/3/2010 4:23:10 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Apples are by far the best to use. I used to think it would be complicated to make, but really it's the easiest thing -- You just poke a hole with a sharp object like a sturdy pencil through both sides in the middle, so that there's like a tunnel from end to end of the apple. Then you make a hole from the top where the dent is by the stem, but not through the entire apple like a cross - just to the tunnel going through the middle of the apple... so that the tunnels make a shape like this in the apple: __|__

Does that make sense? It's very simple. Then you put the bud in the dent of the apple at the top where the stem was, and use the hole at the front of the apple as a carb. You use the hole at the back to breathe the smoke through. This has been my favorite homemade device because it actually smells and tastes really good lol.

Of course if you don't have apples (boo!) you can really be creative and make this type of set-up out of anything. Most people use soda cans, or 2 liter soda bottles for gravity bongs... but that's MUCH more difficult than, say, the apple lol. I know people who use aluminum foil but I've never been a fan of that. I once designed a piece out of an MnM mini tube lol I don't remember how I did it though.

And the moisture from the apple doesnt soak into the bud?
"Did I shock you with this discovery.? Of curse not..!!"-banker
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 4:35:47 PM
At 2/3/2010 4:33:51 PM, pcmbrown wrote:
At 2/3/2010 4:23:10 PM, theLwerd wrote:

.........Are you two talking about what im thinking?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 4:55:12 PM

Nope, not in my experience. I've used both ripe and oldish apples... Regardless, the moisture was never an issue. If there was any moisture, it made the experience better - not worse. Also if the hole from the pen at the top is too big, you can try structuring foil so that the bud doesn't pull through... but try to make the hole a good size. I'm just against using foil whenever possible (I heard a long time ago that it was bad for you but I dunno if that's true).
President of DDO
pcmbrown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 4:58:37 PM
At 2/3/2010 4:55:12 PM, theLwerd wrote:

Nope, not in my experience. I've used both ripe and oldish apples... Regardless, the moisture was never an issue. If there was any moisture, it made the experience better - not worse. Also if the hole from the pen at the top is too big, you can try structuring foil so that the bud doesn't pull through... but try to make the hole a good size. I'm just against using foil whenever possible (I heard a long time ago that it was bad for you but I dunno if that's true).

Awesome, and aluminum is definitely bad for u, it causes Alzheimers w long term use
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 4:59:28 PM
At 2/3/2010 4:58:37 PM, pcmbrown wrote:

Awesome, and aluminum is definitely bad for u, it causes Alzheimers w long term use

studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 7:58:54 PM

Smoking and "blazing" are bad for you. And alcoholic consumption.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 8:23:00 PM
What you should do instead is by a wick from wal-mart. Take a kfc chicken bone and place the wick in the marrow. Smoke the Kfc bone and be happy, much better than drugs.
kfc
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 9:23:28 PM
At 2/3/2010 7:58:54 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Smoking and "blazing" are bad for you. And alcoholic consumption.

Oh okay...
President of DDO
Quail_man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2010 6:57:20 AM
I'm morally superior to everyone but I have no friends....I want friends

Then go get some!
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2010 7:09:27 AM
At 2/4/2010 6:57:20 AM, Quail_man wrote:
I'm morally inferior to everyone and I have no friends....I want friends

Me too!

Thats nice.
Quail_man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2010 7:17:06 AM
At 2/4/2010 7:09:27 AM, tkubok wrote:

Me too!

Thats nice.

Oh I see what you did thar
pcmbrown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2010 11:35:46 AM
At 2/4/2010 7:17:06 AM, Quail_man wrote:
At 2/4/2010 7:09:27 AM, tkubok wrote:

Me too!

Thats nice.

Oh I see what you did thar

you're my favorite troll :)
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2010 10:16:48 PM

Then go get some!

Well, I believe I have found a sense of morality that operates for me. I do not necessarily believe that I am morally superior to everyone. That would be foolish.

Actually, I do have friends. The problem is, I don't really connect with them on an "intellectual" level that would fulfill my wants.

Trolls are wastes of time.
banginonatrashcan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2010 3:57:19 AM
At 2/4/2010 10:16:48 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Then go get some!

Well, I believe I have found a sense of morality that operates for me. I do not necessarily believe that I am morally superior to everyone. That would be foolish.

Actually, I do have friends. The problem is, I don't really connect with them on an "intellectual" level that would fulfill my wants.

Trolls are wastes of time.

Protip: It's only trolling if its not true, which it clearly is. Why comment on a thread that doesn't interest you if only to say blazing and drinking are bad. If you didn't think you were morally superior you wouldn't have wrote it, you would have ignored the topic and not posted.

Also have you considered that you don't "connect" with anyone because your an uptight snob?

SRSLY LRN2 Social
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2010 6:27:04 AM
At 2/5/2010 3:57:19 AM, banginonatrashcan wrote:

Why comment on a thread that doesn't interest you if only to say blazing and drinking are bad. If you didn't think you were morally superior you wouldn't have wrote it, you would have ignored the topic and not posted.

Exactly.
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2010 8:38:13 AM
At 2/5/2010 6:27:04 AM, theLwerd wrote:

Why comment on a thread that doesn't interest you if only to say blazing and drinking are bad. If you didn't think you were morally superior you wouldn't have wrote it, you would have ignored the topic and not posted.

Exactly.

Yep, exactly. Obviuosly we know your opinion about drugs and alcohol by now :)

Did the apple work out for you, PCM? It gives it a nice flavor, too, almost like hookah :p
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2010 3:45:38 PM
At 2/5/2010 8:38:13 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 2/5/2010 6:27:04 AM, theLwerd wrote:

Exactly.

Yep, exactly. Obviuosly we know your opinion about drugs and alcohol by now :)

Did the apple work out for you, PCM? It gives it a nice flavor, too, almost like hookah :p

I was merely giving about advice. Stop wasting time and money on that garbage. It's not so hard just to "get high" on life.

You should obviously know my opinion on the matter. 'Tis not hard to understand.

Darn potheads / druggies / "users" / alcohol abusers, participants.
MikeLoviN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2010 3:59:46 PM
At 2/5/2010 3:45:38 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
It's not so hard just to "get high" on life.

No, but it's much easier when you have a little help.

Also, to PCM, are there no bong shops around down there? It really takes a lot of the hassle away if you can get a pipe or something of the sort.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2010 4:04:45 PM
At 2/5/2010 3:59:46 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
At 2/5/2010 3:45:38 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
It's not so hard just to "get high" on life.

No, but it's much easier when you have a little help.

Also, to PCM, are there no bong shops around down there? It really takes a lot of the hassle away if you can get a pipe or something of the sort.

In my old college town (New Brunswick, NJ for Rutgers), they literally sell bongs, pipes, etc. in just about every deli... So about 4 head shops per block. I moved to Illinois, and here they have ONE smoke shop that doesn't sell bongs (or anything besides small pipes!). I have to drive 30+ minutes to find a head shop. Anyway sometimes you just can't get the store or don't have money. But I do agree that investing in a smart piece is your best bet (like if you can only have one, get a small bowl or something you can travel with and hide lol).
President of DDO