Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 4:26:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/15/2010 10:44:53 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Corporate Mccorporate News here:

Ryopia's population must be rather low now. Moar killings.

The bodies of Ted Mcnulty (Mongeese), Bram Braman (Feverish), and Gon Orcure (Toast) were all found at the hospital today. Mcnulty's blood was also found in the Ryopia square. Both Mcnulty and Braman had copies of Independent Nation by John Avlon. Orcure had a large number of textbooks in medicine and medical ethics.

In other news, our reporters are getting very tired.

List of all players, bolding those so far known to be dead:

1. Nags
2. wjmelements
3. Jblake
4. Clockwork
5. KRFournier
6. Philosophical

7. WonderWoman
8. theLwerd
9. Rezzealaux
10. Vi_Veri
11. Leafrod
: 12. Alex_hanson911
13. Puck
14. mongeese
15. ournamestoolong
16. BellumQuodpacis ( nee Ghostwriter)
17. BELLUMQUODPACIS
18. SportsGuru
19. feverish
20. crackofdawn_jr
21. ToastOfDestiny
22. Mongoose
23. pcmbrown
24. I-Am-A-Panda
25. Chrysippus
26. Cody_franklin

Currently in the town square: Sportsguru

Tell me about any screwups as usual, go go go, 3 votes is a lynch.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 5:04:09 PM
one correction RR:

posted by Ragner_Rahl last day phase
*the broadcast comes back on* Btw, our reporter seems to have gotten confused about what information is private and moved on at the wrong time. Tilly Macentyre;s(Nags)' body was also found in Baggin's home. An inspection of that home later revealed a bible and college coursework. College coursework was also found in Baggin's home btw.

So, I would assume Nags is confirmed dead?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 5:11:08 PM
So Toast and mongeese were definitely mafia just as JBlake had said. Meanwhile, I'd also like to know for sure whether or not Nags is dead. It makes a difference, because I can't imagine there'd be many mafia left at this point... there's 3-4 of us, so there has to be only 1 mafioso left. Otherwise, there wouldn't be any point in having a day phase because the mafia would outnumber (outvote) the townies.

I'm thinking at this point, everyone should role reveal. I've already done so on the first day phase so Vi and SportsGuru should reveal. We can't screw up this day lynch or it's all over. I'd also like to know whether or not Rezz is dead or alive. It's entirely possible (and mayhaps even probable) that he's an unconfirmed dead man just like Nags.
President of DDO
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 5:40:16 PM
Well, since there are 5 of us left, there at max can be two mafiosos left (or more than that, but from different parties, though I think this to be less likely). Assuming that Ragner does not end the game when he gets back on and notices the mistake I pointed out, we should realistically have one mafioso to get. As far as Rezz, once I've posted this, I'm going to find when he last posted, to see if that gives us any clues.

Granted, my role probably isn't the most believable, but I am O'Kennedy, the exorcist. From what I have gathered, this is most like the pschyiatrist role. As far as sides go, I am townie. However, at least according to my character (who may be completly wrong considering that this is ORP), there is a demon that is in one of the town members and I am the one that needs to exorcise it. Thus, every night, I pray to God about one of the players and find out if the demon is hiding inside them. If not, I just move on. If so, I have a choice, either I fight the demon and get an auto victory if I win (and death if I lose), or I try to just ignore it. However, if I ignore it, the demon can attack me at anytime once I established the spiritual connection by discovering it.

For those wondering about the effect on other players, I have already asked, and the exorcism does not harm the target, nor does the demon actually effect their action. Though, I assume they would not be too comfortable with a priest coming up to them attempting to perform an excorcism.

Other than that complex flavoring, I am just a townie.

theLwerd: Have your college classes gained you any new powers?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 8:01:29 PM
At 2/3/2010 5:04:09 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
one correction RR:

posted by Ragner_Rahl last day phase
*the broadcast comes back on* Btw, our reporter seems to have gotten confused about what information is private and moved on at the wrong time. Tilly Macentyre;s(Nags)' body was also found in Baggin's home. An inspection of that home later revealed a bible and college coursework. College coursework was also found in Baggin's home btw.

So, I would assume Nags is confirmed dead?

Ah. Yeah.

Vi enters square Lwerd did it above as you can see
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 8:06:21 PM
SportsGuru, who have you used your abilities on?

And also, isn't Nags dead? That would leave us with: Me, Lwerd, SportsGuru, and Rezz, wouldn't it?

I'm Latifah the small business owner. I own a salon in the town - I can hire town members to work for me by contacting and applying through phone pm etc- the more employees I get, the larger my business gets and the more money I get. If the townies work for me, they get commission pay. So, pretty much, I'm the townie businesswoman.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2010 8:11:09 PM
Silency Leafy.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2010 10:57:09 AM
Me, Vi, SG and Rezz are the only ones left alive. Therefore, there can only be 1 mafioso or 1 cultist left. I have confirmed that Vi is a small business owner and SportsGuru is free to do the same (inquire with RR about PMing her and applying for a job at her small business - that's what I did). I actually did this a long time ago when I was trying to find ways to earn money since as a college student I barely have any.

That said, I'm looking to vote for either Rezz or SportsGuru today. SG, your role sounds ridiculously suspicious -- You most definitely sound like cult/mafia. Your "persuasion" is similar to the persuasion (a.k.a. propaganda) that the liberal mafia tried to use on me, except yours seems to be of a religious nature which reminds me of the conservatives we know to be bad in this game. To answer your question about what I've learned in my economics classes, RR said that the information I learned in class helped me ignore the bad liberal propaganda with bad economic policies. I guess my choice of a major wasn't a total waste after all :D

Now, we know that there are at least 3 townies or else this day phase would be irrelevant. I believe I've been somewhat confirmed since the beginning but feel free to check up on me, check the school records (I've also enrolled in a Womens Studies class since RR told me that my character is a lesbian lol), check my house for any weapons (you won't find any - I can't afford them) etc. Seeing as how I've checked up on Vi insofar as her job description, for the most part I believe she's a townie. This means Rezz and SG are up for investigation.

SG - Is there any way you can actually PROVE your role? Vi and I can, pretty much. I have one theory that Rezz is dead but just MIA similar to Nags. This means lynching SG would be our best bet. However, on the off chance that Rezz is just a super quiet mafioso, I suggest we ensure that he's actually dead before lynching SG who might be innocent. Thus I propose 2 ideas:

1) If we lynch SG today and find out he's innocent, then we *know* Rezz is mafia and Vi and I can just lynch him tomorrow.

2) We can't lynch Rezz atm because he's not in the TS. We also don't know where he is, but RR said that we can track anyone at night time. So, if we don't lynch SG, we can forfeit our day lynch and head right to the night phase. Then we can tell RR to take us to Rezz. If Rezz is mafia, he won't stand a chance against the 3 of us and we can kill him. If he's dead, we head into the TS and kill SG tomorrow. Vi, which of these options sounds most preferable to you?
President of DDO
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2010 3:49:46 PM
Granted, I know my role is at least a little unbelievable, that's a reason that I've tried to stay out of the action and work on the sidelines. My role claim seems a bit ridiculous and would lead me to be near the top of the lynch list. But, will I answer any questions you guys have.

People I have "spiritually searched"

(This must be prefaced with I have no idea if the demon dies if the person dies and if demon has a correlation with mafia. God apparently can't tell me that.)

Night 1 ournamestoolong; just a guess

Night 2 wonderwoman; another guess; the one suspicous person was Cody, who was lynched

Night 3 leafrod; yeah, this was when he admitted he killed Nags, so I supposed that the demon might like killers

Night 4 wjm; again guessing that mafia might have relation to demon

Night 5- mongeese; His behavior, wanting to randomly lynch me, and refusing to lynch TOD gave me as good reason as any (I mean my role is basically taking shots in the dark, which I guess is appropiate for an ORP game)

As far as proof of my role, um, I work at a church by my house. Is there any item/proof from the church that I can get that would help convince you?

Oh, and as far as the options, I prefer option 2. Not only because it has me living, but if Rezz is going to be killed anyway, it would be preferable to have as many fighters as possible.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2010 4:56:34 PM
Yeah, I agree with you guys. Option 2 sounds like the best option. Rezz has had some funny behavior (he hasn't posted AT ALL in the day threads - maybe he's got the demon SG is looking for).

Let's all go to his house tonight and take him down. 3 of us, 1 of him, easy. Hopefully that's all we need to end the game lol
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2010 4:57:49 PM
Can we do a no lynch? Does that have any implications in this game?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2010 8:14:17 PM
I have to admit that I'm pretty torn. The first option (killing SportsGuru) is actually our best and safest bet. The problem is that we need 3 votes to carry out a lynch, and Rezz isn't here to do it. So, we're going to have to forfeit a day lynch and have Ragnar take us to Rezz tonight to find out if he's dead. Now I personally have no weapons, but I will go with you guys for strength in numbers. Do either of you have weapons? If so, what do you have? I say we meet up somewhere during the night and go in a group to find Rezz to maximize our safety. What do your characters look like (so I can recognize you?) I will vote for a no lynch once we get this all sorted out.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2010 5:56:03 AM
Ps. What are your phone numbers? I think we all posted ours in the thread before, but that was a long time ago and I don't feel like looking for them :p
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2010 5:58:11 AM
Eh, nvm - I don't need your phone numbers. I was going to PM you guys my address so Rezz wouldn't see it but I guess it doesn't matter anyway. I say we meet up at my house and then go to Rezz's tonight (or wherever he is) from there. Are you guys cool with this?
President of DDO
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 12:42:58 PM
Vi exits town square
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 2:25:14 PM
Vi returns w/ rifle
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2010 3:21:32 PM
Sportsguru goes off. Dunno why everyone's so distracted they can't think about directions. Maybe they have footballs dancing in their heads
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 4:38:58 PM
Okay, I am back. So, where are we going?

(I just told Ragner that I'm heading back to the town square, but I assume he has not posted my arrival yet)
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 5:04:17 PM
At 2/8/2010 4:46:10 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Alright I'll wait for RR to post and confirm things before making a plan...

Unfortunately he's not online at the moment, but I understand the concern.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 11:25:20 PM
Denied while we work summat out.