Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Hey I'm Back!

Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 12:22:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So what?
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 3:13:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/24/2014 12:22:29 PM, Dazz wrote:
So what?

Hai
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2014 4:32:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/24/2014 3:13:44 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 4/24/2014 12:22:29 PM, Dazz wrote:
So what?

Hai

Yeah I can remember you, mostly found you in calculative tone/discussions, if I'm not wrong here ;)
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2014 9:53:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/25/2014 6:45:54 AM, Smithereens wrote:
who were you?

With 2 debates, 561 forum posts, and 3 opinion arguments, I doubt very many people at all knew him to begin with.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2014 11:09:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/25/2014 9:53:50 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/25/2014 6:45:54 AM, Smithereens wrote:
who were you?

With 2 debates, 561 forum posts, and 3 opinion arguments, I doubt very many people at all knew him to begin with.

Meanie!
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2014 11:14:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/25/2014 4:32:52 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 4/24/2014 3:13:44 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 4/24/2014 12:22:29 PM, Dazz wrote:
So what?

Hai

Yeah I can remember you, mostly found you in calculative tone/discussions, if I'm not wrong here ;)

You don't remember me??? :( I was your lover... remember all those PMs we had back and forth? How could you forget? I was so heartbroken when you left me... I thought we really had somehting going.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2014 11:35:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/25/2014 11:09:26 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 4/25/2014 9:53:50 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/25/2014 6:45:54 AM, Smithereens wrote:
who were you?

With 2 debates, 561 forum posts, and 3 opinion arguments, I doubt very many people at all knew him to begin with.

Meanie!

http://img.izismile.com...
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2014 12:28:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/25/2014 9:53:50 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/25/2014 6:45:54 AM, Smithereens wrote:
who were you?

With 2 debates, 561 forum posts, and 3 opinion arguments, I doubt very many people at all knew him to begin with.

I vaguely remember him. All he did was add to the religious forum, so no one would remember him.
Turn around, go back.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2014 7:40:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/25/2014 11:35:00 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/25/2014 11:09:26 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 4/25/2014 9:53:50 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/25/2014 6:45:54 AM, Smithereens wrote:
who were you?

With 2 debates, 561 forum posts, and 3 opinion arguments, I doubt very many people at all knew him to begin with.

Meanie!

http://img.izismile.com...

You want a hug from a penguin?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2014 7:46:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/24/2014 12:22:29 PM, Dazz wrote:
So what?

I think I remember you, welcome back :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 9:27:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/25/2014 6:45:54 AM, Smithereens wrote:
who were you?

Leave that, be focused for the next time, okay ;)
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 9:32:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/25/2014 9:53:50 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/25/2014 6:45:54 AM, Smithereens wrote:
who were you?

With 2 debates, 561 forum posts, and 3 opinion arguments, I doubt very many people at all knew him to begin with.

Ahh what an analytic view :o
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 9:33:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/25/2014 11:09:26 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 4/25/2014 9:53:50 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/25/2014 6:45:54 AM, Smithereens wrote:
who were you?

With 2 debates, 561 forum posts, and 3 opinion arguments, I doubt very many people at all knew him to begin with.

Meanie!

Thanku!
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 9:33:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/25/2014 11:14:36 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 4/25/2014 4:32:52 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 4/24/2014 3:13:44 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 4/24/2014 12:22:29 PM, Dazz wrote:
So what?

Hai

Yeah I can remember you, mostly found you in calculative tone/discussions, if I'm not wrong here ;)

You don't remember me??? :( I was your lover... remember all those PMs we had back and forth? How could you forget? I was so heartbroken when you left me... I thought we really had somehting going.

Try a new joke lol
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 9:34:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/25/2014 12:26:57 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/24/2014 12:22:29 PM, Dazz wrote:
So what?

Dude stop.

Okay Dude.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 9:41:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/25/2014 12:28:59 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
At 4/25/2014 9:53:50 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/25/2014 6:45:54 AM, Smithereens wrote:
who were you?

With 2 debates, 561 forum posts, and 3 opinion arguments, I doubt very many people at all knew him to begin with.

I vaguely remember him. All he did was add to the religious forum, so no one would remember him.

Firstly, you're stranger, secondly you're mysterious, and thirdly, your logic and analogy is vague too. No one would remember me according to you, then how can you know that without being part of my circle? Anyway, have you any issue with me on adding to any forum?
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 9:43:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/25/2014 7:46:31 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 4/24/2014 12:22:29 PM, Dazz wrote:
So what?

I think I remember you, welcome back :)

Where have you got this positivism from? Anyway Thanks.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 10:17:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/26/2014 9:43:58 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 4/25/2014 7:46:31 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 4/24/2014 12:22:29 PM, Dazz wrote:
So what?

I think I remember you, welcome back :)

Where have you got this positivism from? Anyway Thanks.

Why do you ask that? And your welcome :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 10:29:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/26/2014 10:17:21 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 4/26/2014 9:43:58 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 4/25/2014 7:46:31 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 4/24/2014 12:22:29 PM, Dazz wrote:
So what?

I think I remember you, welcome back :)

Where have you got this positivism from? Anyway Thanks.

Why do you ask that? And your welcome :)

Oh that was appreciation for your good response =)
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 10:40:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/26/2014 10:29:18 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 4/26/2014 10:17:21 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 4/26/2014 9:43:58 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 4/25/2014 7:46:31 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 4/24/2014 12:22:29 PM, Dazz wrote:
So what?

I think I remember you, welcome back :)

Where have you got this positivism from? Anyway Thanks.

Why do you ask that? And your welcome :)

Oh that was appreciation for your good response =)

Oh I see. :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 5:53:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/26/2014 9:41:47 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 4/25/2014 12:28:59 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
At 4/25/2014 9:53:50 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/25/2014 6:45:54 AM, Smithereens wrote:
who were you?

With 2 debates, 561 forum posts, and 3 opinion arguments, I doubt very many people at all knew him to begin with.

I vaguely remember him. All he did was add to the religious forum, so no one would remember him.

Firstly, you're stranger, secondly you're mysterious, and thirdly, your logic and analogy is vague too. No one would remember me according to you, then how can you know that without being part of my circle? Anyway, have you any issue with me on adding to any forum?

Not you personally, I just get the impression that the religion forum is overlooked, Often for the better.
Turn around, go back.
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 6:08:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/26/2014 5:53:03 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
At 4/26/2014 9:41:47 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 4/25/2014 12:28:59 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
At 4/25/2014 9:53:50 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/25/2014 6:45:54 AM, Smithereens wrote:
who were you?

With 2 debates, 561 forum posts, and 3 opinion arguments, I doubt very many people at all knew him to begin with.

I vaguely remember him. All he did was add to the religious forum, so no one would remember him.

Firstly, you're stranger, secondly you're mysterious, and thirdly, your logic and analogy is vague too. No one would remember me according to you, then how can you know that without being part of my circle? Anyway, have you any issue with me on adding to any forum?

Not you personally, I just get the impression that the religion forum is overlooked, Often for the better.

Ah okay, I just got the impression, you're trying to dominate lol
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~