Jump to topic:

Serious Forum: Potential Proof of Satan

Loveshismom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 4:36:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Do you guys think that if something seemingly cute and innocent were proven satanic, that would prove that Satan is real and why or why not? Because I do. Here is a little video pointing out Satanism in (pause for effect..............") MY LITTLE PONY! DUN DUN DUN! http://m.youtube.com...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 9:10:01 PM
At 4/26/2014 4:36:16 PM, Loveshismom wrote:
Do you guys think that if something seemingly cute and innocent were proven satanic, that would prove that Satan is real and why or why not? Because I do. Here is a little video pointing out Satanism in (pause for effect..............") MY LITTLE PONY! DUN DUN DUN! http://m.youtube.com...

What's wrong with Satanism or Satan?
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 9:52:38 PM
At 4/26/2014 9:10:01 PM, Wylted wrote:

What's wrong with Satanism or Satan?

Well Lucifernians steel consecrated Catholic hosts, have priests desecrate it and masturbate onto it, all on the back of a naked woman as their altar. Supposedly here in Milwaukee they curse tattoo ink too.

To me, that's a bit of a problem, lol.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Loveshismom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 9:59:48 PM
Satan is evil. Why else are there so many representations of him in Sonic '06? And living for a guy who wants you going to hell? Yeah, that makes sense.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 10:25:30 PM
At 4/26/2014 10:19:02 PM, Loveshismom wrote:
Zmickecube, I don't get your point

It is zmikecuber
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 10:30:26 PM
Just to clarify, I don't think mlp is satanic.

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Loveshismom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 10:35:39 PM
At 4/26/2014 10:30:26 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

MLP is totality satanic. Are you gonna let the devil snatch any kids you ever have away? The video absolutely proves it. Also, none of you guys have answered the question in my first post.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 12:47:17 AM
At 4/26/2014 10:35:39 PM, Loveshismom wrote:

MLP is totality satanic. Are you gonna let the devil snatch any kids you ever have away? The video absolutely proves it. Also, none of you guys have answered the question in my first post.

At best it proves some occult influences. That's probably a stretch.
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 4:38:16 AM
At 4/26/2014 10:35:39 PM, Loveshismom wrote:

There is so much wrong with this video and this thread. If I had "1 for every thing in this video which made sense, I would have about 13p.
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell
Loveshismom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 7:25:34 AM
At 4/27/2014 4:27:50 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
Satanism does not prove the existence of Satan.

Yes it does. Satan wants people to worship him. If someone is worshipping him for any reason, it is a reason Satan whispered into their ears. He wants to spread the glory of his own name all throughout the world and he'll resort to anything, and hat is why he told the creators of MLP to sneak Satanism into MLP.

Also, the song "the edge of glory" has hidden devil-worship. If people are sneaking devil-worship into their songs, they are turning themselves into living proof that Satan exists.
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 7:44:36 AM
At 4/27/2014 7:25:34 AM, Loveshismom wrote:

Yes it does. Satan wants people to worship him. If someone is worshipping him for any reason, it is a reason Satan whispered into their ears. He wants to spread the glory of his own name all throughout the world and he'll resort to anything, and hat is why he told the creators of MLP to sneak Satanism into MLP.

Also, the song "the edge of glory" has hidden devil-worship. If people are sneaking devil-worship into their songs, they are turning themselves into living proof that Satan exists.

Because people worship him, and the media is apparently imposing him, he is worshipped. That means every other god from all religions, and most pagan,tribal and Hellenistic gods are all real. That is your logic.
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell
Loveshismom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 7:46:38 AM
Because people worship him, and the media is apparently imposing him, he is worshipped. That means every other god from all religions, and most pagan,tribal and Hellenistic gods are all real. That is your logic.

CJKallstar, you are getting my logic wrong.
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 8:01:07 AM
At 4/27/2014 7:46:38 AM, Loveshismom wrote:

"If people are sneaking devil-worship into their songs, they are turning themselves into living proof that Satan exists."

No. You stated that. Implying that if people for example are sneaking or enforcing Hellenistic mythology for example into their artistic outlets, it is proof that they exist. Tell me how I have your logic incorrect.
Loveshismom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 12:49:19 PM
At 4/27/2014 8:01:07 AM, CJKAllstar wrote:

"If people are sneaking devil-worship into their songs, they are turning themselves into living proof that Satan exists."

No. You stated that. Implying that if people for example are sneaking or enforcing Hellenistic mythology for example into their artistic outlets, it is proof that they exist. Tell me how I have your logic incorrect.

I am trying to prove Satan, not Hellenistic gods.
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 1:11:12 PM
At 4/27/2014 12:49:19 PM, Loveshismom wrote:

But with that logic, which can be applied to hellenistic gods.
Loveshismom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 1:52:09 PM
At 4/27/2014 1:11:12 PM, CJKAllstar wrote:

Here's you some logic that only applies to Satan: he's evil and he whispers into people's heads
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 2:09:22 PM
At 4/27/2014 1:52:09 PM, Loveshismom wrote:

Here's you some logic that only applies to Satan: he's evil and he whispers into people's heads

I, being a Christian, accept that, but you have the BOP to prove that MLP is being affected.
Loveshismom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 3:42:50 PM
At 4/27/2014 2:09:22 PM, CJKAllstar wrote:
At 4/27/2014 1:52:09 PM, Loveshismom wrote:

I, being a Christian, accept that, but you have the BOP to prove that MLP is being affected.

And by "affected," you mean?
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 5:42:21 PM

People writing songs claiming Satan exists does not prove Satan exists.
Turn around, go back.
Loveshismom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 5:46:30 PM
At 4/27/2014 5:42:21 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:

"The Edge of Glory" doesn't claim that Satan exists. It just has hidden devil-worship in it.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 5:58:00 PM
At 4/27/2014 5:46:30 PM, Loveshismom wrote:

"The Edge of Glory" doesn't claim that Satan exists. It just has hidden devil-worship in it.

It may well have, however this forum topic is called "potential proof of Satan" Hearing songs hinting Satanism does not prove the existence of Satan, only possible proof that people that write the songs in question worship Satan.
Turn around, go back.
Loveshismom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 6:04:14 PM
At 4/27/2014 5:58:00 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:

It may well have, however this forum topic is called "potential proof of Satan" Hearing songs hinting Satanism does not prove the existence of Satan, only possible proof that people that write the songs in question worship Satan.

Nobody would worship Satan if he was not real, because if he is real, then he tells them to worship him. If he did not, nobody would see any point in worshipping him.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 6:09:08 PM
At 4/27/2014 6:04:14 PM, Loveshismom wrote:
At 4/27/2014 5:58:00 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:

Nobody would worship Satan if he was not real, because if he is real, then he tells them to worship him. If he did not, nobody would see any point in worshipping him.

People supposedly being told to worship Satan could either be lying or deranged, people claiming to hear Satan does not prove his existence.
Turn around, go back.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 11:09:20 PM

Satanists don't worship Satan. Even the theistic Satanist typically see him as their homie, and not somebody to be worshipped. God asks for you to kneel before him. Satan doesn't want you to degrade yourself that way. He only asks that you stand by his side, if you choose to align with him.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 12:47:38 AM
At 4/27/2014 11:09:20 PM, Wylted wrote:

Satanists don't worship Satan. Even the theistic Satanist typically see him as their homie, and not somebody to be worshipped. God asks for you to kneel before him. Satan doesn't want you to degrade yourself that way. He only asks that you stand by his side, if you choose to align with him.

Yes we do.

We worship da sh*t outta him and watch MLP all freaking day long.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 12:58:11 AM

Tell me, have you seen the cupcakes episode. If you want to talk about satanic then my God.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 1:00:23 AM
At 4/28/2014 12:47:38 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 4/27/2014 11:09:20 PM, Wylted wrote:

Yes we do.

We worship da sh*t outta him and watch MLP all freaking day long.

No we don't. Just ask him. He's online right now. I think.
http://www.debate.org...