Jump to topic:

Do you love cats!!!???? I love cats!

philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 4:22:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm not going to marry you, but I do love me some cats.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 10:24:34 AM
I.... LoVE CATS!!! :3
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 11:28:10 AM
At 4/27/2014 8:02:52 AM, BblackkBbirdd wrote:
Will You Marry Me?

I'm a bird. Cats love to chase birds. I don't like cats. They're big and hairy.
Ashton
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2014 5:36:44 PM
I love cats. I'll only marry you if I think you are:

1) Attractive
2) a product of strong breeding with ideal genetics
3) determined to help me take over the world
4) fertile
5) a good cook and cleaner
6) taller than 5'9 although that can fall under point 2
7) white, although again - that falls under point 2
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 8:28:18 AM
At 4/29/2014 5:36:44 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

1) Attractive
4) fertile

i know your joking because not many people are this horrible
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 10:36:55 AM
At 4/30/2014 8:28:18 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

1) Attractive
4) fertile

How are these standards horrible? It's the people who just breed with anyone that is causing all the poor results that are walking all over this planet right now. I'm a strong proponent of Eugenics. I also put emphasis on blood type, I've broken up with girls if they have the wrong blood type. Perhaps you've never seen what I look like, but it's no challenge for me to have my ideal choice. With nearly 3 billion choices, it's foolish to settle without such standards in my opinion. I'd enjoy hearing why these standards are horrible - I'm always open to having my opinion changed. So far, only one person has accomplished that: RoyL.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 3:51:55 PM
At 4/30/2014 10:36:55 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

1) Attractive
4) fertile

How are these standards horrible? It's the people who just breed with anyone that is causing all the poor results that are walking all over this planet right now. I'm a strong proponent of Eugenics. I also put emphasis on blood type, I've broken up with girls if they have the wrong blood type. Perhaps you've never seen what I look like, but it's no challenge for me to have my ideal choice. With nearly 3 billion choices, it's foolish to settle without such standards in my opinion. I'd enjoy hearing why these standards are horrible - I'm always open to having my opinion changed. So far, only one person has accomplished that: RoyL.

I'm pretty sure you're joking, or at least being facetious but if you only intend to mate with a white your pool of mates is significantly lower than 3 billion. Especially if you want a white of "good breeding" and "ideal genetics" which I assume means pure blooded you're going to have a hard time unless you manage to get a European woman. In the United States there are hardly any of these left and even fewer worth mating with
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 4:15:44 PM
At 4/30/2014 3:51:55 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/30/2014 10:36:55 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

1) Attractive
4) fertile

I'm pretty sure you're joking, or at least being facetious but if you only intend to mate with a white your pool of mates is significantly lower than 3 billion. Especially if you want a white of "good breeding" and "ideal genetics" which I assume means pure blooded you're going to have a hard time unless you manage to get a European woman. In the United States there are hardly any of these left and even fewer worth mating with

Well, I was joking on #7. Color doesn't matter as long as they come from a strong genetic lineage. I pay careful attention to the health and intelligence of their father and have most certainly ended relationships because of their family being unacceptable. I view them as potential grandparents and the minutes I see something I view as an issue, it's over. No point dragging out a relationship that won't reach fruition in my eyes.

The part about American women, I fully agree and might actually head to Switzerland for graduate school (that's what my father wants me to do) if I don't choose law school instead. Everything else I am dead serious about. I need someone who is willing to support my future ambitions without question. She needs to be just as good a cook and cleaner as myself because I am very particular about object placement, quality of balanced meals, and cleanliness. I also am not joking about Eugenics... I know it is extremely harmful and have spent hours pouring over Eugenics debates on this site. I am all for the idea of a master race though, and feel that poor or lax standards for potential mates is a growing issue in this world. The eugenics of the Nazi regime days was very interesting and should still be practiced if only in less brutal ways. We do the same for other animals and plants... I just don't see why we shouldn't strive to maximize the potential of humans as well.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 4:35:11 PM
If someone is willing to convince me that Eugenics isn't appropriate when striving for a master race then I'd be willing to listen. Ultimately though, I'm all for it and don't see why so many people can't see the potential as long as the science is carried out in a more appropriate way that doesn't violate current human right's laws.