Jump to topic:

Multilingualism

WilliamsP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 2:39:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
In this forum I would like to talk with other multilingual individuals. I have a great passion for languages and cultures.

My native language is German and I obviously speak it fluently. My second language is English, which I also speak fluently. Now, the next one may be a surprise to you: I learned the Dutch language in a single night. :) I challenged myself and I did it. I am glad I did it. My fourth language is Spanish. Right now, I am learning French, Italian, Russian, and Mandarin Chinese.

How about you?
WilliamsP - Multilingual Liberal Atheist
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 2:48:07 PM
At 4/27/2014 2:39:41 PM, WilliamsP wrote:
In this forum I would like to talk with other multilingual individuals. I have a great passion for languages and cultures.

My native language is German and I obviously speak it fluently. My second language is English, which I also speak fluently. Now, the next one may be a surprise to you: I learned the Dutch language in a single night. :) I challenged myself and I did it. I am glad I did it. My fourth language is Spanish. Right now, I am learning French, Italian, Russian, and Mandarin Chinese.

How about you?

D03$ l33k5p33k c0un7?
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell
jamccartney
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 3:34:44 PM
At 4/27/2014 2:39:41 PM, WilliamsP wrote:

How about you?

Hablo espanol, ingles, y un poco aleman, sin embargo, tu hablas mas que yo. (El acentos no estan funcionando)
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 9:20:43 PM
English is my 1st language, and I also speak six dialects of Arabic. I can survive in France, and I am currently learning some Swahili and Aromo.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2014 12:45:15 PM
Boo.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me