16. Clockwork
17. Zetsubou(N)
20. Ournamestoolong
22. Puck
23. AskX
24. Mongoose
25. Kahvan

Dead:
3. wjmelements - Vi_Veri - Lover (Could communicate with fellow lover) - Executed by Vi_Veri

5. JBlake - Askbob - Hero (Kills the king instead of being executed) - Killed by Mafia Night Phase #1

21. Freedo (N) - theLwerd - theLwerd - Lover -(Could talk with fellow lover) - Committed suicide

10. Koopin - Geoaureate8 - Vanilla townie - Killed by Vigilante Night Phase #1

12. Mongeese - Cirro - Miller (Appeared guilty upon investigation) -Executed by theLwerd day Phase #2

18. Sportsguru - Phil - Kingmaker (Selected one person each night to be king) - Killed by Mafia Night Phase #2.

13. Comoncents - Mongeese - One Shot Vigilante - Executed by ToastofDestiny Day Phase #3

19. LeafRod - Ragnar - Vanilla townie - Killed by Mafia Night phase #3

RULES:
1 – I am the lord thy Mod. Thou shalt have no other Mods before me.

2 – You may reveal your role, your character and you may quote your PM.

3 – Discussion of the game outside of this thread & PMs and future threads & PMs pertaining to the game is forbidden.

4 – If you are killed, do not post anything with information beneficial to either side. I will not object to an "Avenge me townies!" or "BAH!. This also goes for any PM's you are involved in.

5 – The story will mainly recap on last nights actions, but generally won't have anything leaning towards a role.

6 – The day phase is capped at 4 days, and the night phase is capped at 3 days.

7 - This game will remain civil. If you are lucky, you might receive one warning about your behaviour if you are not. Then come the replacements and/or modkills. So play nice.

8 – Feel free to ask me any questions via PM. Please note I work in a different time zone to the majority of you, so redirect any question to your PM if they're dire.

9 – If you do not post once per day phase, I will give send you a prod (PM). Consecutive days of being inactive will have you replaced. You will be exempt from this if you give me an advance that you will be inactive.

Kingmaker rules:

10 - The Mod (King) ends the Day Phase by posting 'BAN:X' in bold. Please refrain from doing this if you are not the king.

11 – Players may post suggestions on who to lynch, but in keeping with the game a general vote tally is forbidden. Note that you can suggest as many lynched as possible.

12 - If the King does not execute anyone before the deadline,the King will be executed when the town grows tired of his incompetence! The king cannot do a No Lynch.

13 - The Kingmaker may not reveal his role

14 - Once the King executes someone, the night has begun and talking strategy is prohibited.

== STORY ==

Wjmelements wrote:
Our king is dead! WAAAAAHHHH!

Volkov wrote:
Ragnar? 'Tis regrettable, probably only temporary

Banker wrote:
You sily lib...! al bans are permannt...!

Wjmelements:
Mongeese just texted me. Seems he's been banned. This is just too much for me.....

Puck wrote:
Interesting, seeing Kelly224 and surprisingly Kleptin, were sayign Mongeese should be put the rest. Both on different terms though. Kleptin said Mongeese was a shrewd vote bomber and account reporter. Kelly just thought he was another racist.

Your Mod for today is theLwerd
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 5:29:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
"Kleptin said Mongeese was a shrewd vote bomber and account reporter. Kelly just thought he was another racist."

Toast = Kelly?
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 5:32:18 PM
At 2/6/2010 5:31:03 PM, Puck wrote:
13. Comoncents

May want to fix that, Uber Mod. :P

MODKILLED

I AM INFALLIBLE

1. Nags
2. ToastofDestiny
4. Nails
6. True2gaga (N)
7. InsertNameHere
8. theLwerd
9. Vi_Veri
11. wonderwoman
14. Rezzealaux
15. Alex_Hanson
16. Clockwork
17. Zetsubou(N)
20. Ournamestoolong
22. Puck
23. AskX
24. Mongoose
25. Kahvan
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 5:35:13 PM
At 2/6/2010 5:34:21 PM, Puck wrote:
Anyway, I find wonderwoman's lack of posting and lack of removal suspicious.

Resuscitated

I brought you back to life.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 5:35:44 PM
At 2/6/2010 5:32:18 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 2/6/2010 5:31:03 PM, Puck wrote:
13. Comoncents

May want to fix that, Uber Mod. :P

Do not doubt the wisdom of the lord thy mod. For your own good, you will be punished.

MODKILLED

I AM INFALLIBLE
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 5:48:03 PM
At 2/6/2010 5:44:02 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
REPLACEMENTS

1. OreEle
2. JBlake
3. Mongeese
4. Sportsguru

Still sitting in the replacement line, eh?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 6:07:11 PM
At 2/6/2010 5:25:40 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
9 – If you do not post once per day phase, I will give send you a prod (PM). Consecutive days of being inactive will have you replaced. You will be exempt from this if you give me an advance that you will be inactive.
Posting.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 6:09:12 PM
Eight people dead, none of them town. The mods are doing terribly.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 6:11:06 PM
At 2/6/2010 6:09:12 PM, mongoose wrote:

You mean none of them mafia? Because if none of them were town, we'd have won the game lol
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 6:19:28 PM
1. Nags
2. ToastofDestiny
4. Nails
6. True2gaga (N)
7. OreEle
8. theLwerd
9. Vi_Veri
11. wonderwoman
13. Comoncents
14. Rezzealaux
15. Alex_Hanson
16. Clockwork
17. Zetsubou(N)
20. Ournamestoolong
22. Puck
23. AskX
24. Mongoose
25. Kahvan
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 6:20:08 PM
At 2/6/2010 5:44:02 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
REPLACEMENTS
1. JBlake
2. Mongeese
3. Sportsguru
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 6:27:51 PM
At 2/6/2010 6:12:02 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
7. InsertNameHere

Is being replaced. OreEle, it's your lucky day!

yay, so forgive me if I don't jump in right away, I'm gonna go back and read over all the old threads.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 6:47:26 PM
At 2/6/2010 6:11:06 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:

You mean none of them mafia? Because if none of them were town, we'd have won the game lol

Sorry, typo. My bad.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 6:50:38 PM
At 2/6/2010 6:47:26 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 2/6/2010 6:11:06 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:

Sorry, typo. My bad.

all is forgiven (at least by me).
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 6:54:18 PM
Hey, looking at the "regular" section, of the wiki. It doesn't say whether we can communicate via PM or not.

http://ddofans.com...
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 6:54:27 PM
I'm just going to say, choosing the same Mod over and over is a terrible idea. If that person is mafia, the town is dead. Completely dead.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 6:55:38 PM
At 2/6/2010 6:54:27 PM, mongoose wrote:
I'm just going to say, choosing the same Mod over and over is a terrible idea. If that person is mafia, the town is dead. Completely dead.

Who chooses the Mod?
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 6:57:09 PM
At 2/6/2010 6:55:38 PM, OreEle wrote:

Who chooses the Mod?

Modmaker.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 6:59:38 PM
At 2/6/2010 6:54:18 PM, OreEle wrote:
Hey, looking at the "regular" section, of the wiki. It doesn't say whether we can communicate via PM or not.

http://ddofans.com...

*facepalm*

3 – Discussion of the game outside of this thread & PMs and future threads & PMs pertaining to the game is forbidden.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 7:00:18 PM
At 2/6/2010 6:57:09 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 2/6/2010 6:55:38 PM, OreEle wrote:

Who chooses the Mod?

Modmaker.

I'm assuming that is the same as the Kingmaker, who is unknown. Okay, cool.
Nails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 7:00:39 PM
On that note,

1. What is the better option? Randomly selecting a mod? Choosing a new person each day? Rotating between 2-3?

2. Is theLwerd particularly suspicious?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 7:05:29 PM
At 2/6/2010 5:28:47 PM, Puck wrote:
Joy. So we have no standard vigilante.

Why do you say that?

Koopin - Geoaureate8 - Vanilla townie - Killed by Vigilante Night Phase #1

That doesn't specifiy the 1-time vigilante... I think comon's role is just an additional vigilante who can kill 1 time per game. But fortunately we don't have to speculate lol we can just ask him. Comon, did you kill koopin on NP1?
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 7:05:51 PM

Mongoose, relax. I made one mistake (by choosing someone everyone else agreed with me banning). Anyone could have made that same mistake. Mongeese claimed MILLER for gods sakes lol. Anyway no King thus far has ever acted as a tyrant; I believe we've all been discussing and contributing and so far everyone executed has been decided by the town at large. That said, I obviously plan on getting the town's input to help me make a decision. So... what do you guys think?

My first thought is to ban ournamestoolong because he was the #1 townie choice to kill yesterday though Toast chose to kill comoncents. I suspect that ournamestoolong is heavily lurking, and that he's suspicious for the handful of reasons I've detailed in yesterday's day phase. That said, I agree with Puck that wonderwoman's lack of posting is suspicious. Granted she doesn't post much in every mafia game she plays, BUT, she's usually mafia in every game she plays lol so this seems to be a trend. I can mention that Toast is a little suspicious for going against the grain and killing comon instead of ournamestoolong, but again I think it's unfair to completely blame the King for a mistake (still, his decision in going against the town is worth mentioning as a lead).

Does anybody have ANY other leads or information? I find it really hard to believe that the cop hasn't found anything yet. Also, I find the mafia's choice of night kills really interesting. The first night they chose JBlake who was really quiet on DP1. The second night they chose SportsGuru who was virtually silent on DP2, and the same thing with Leafrod on DP3. Hmm. I'm going to look at the story and see if I can find any clues. Please feel free to do the same, people.
President of DDO
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 7:06:20 PM
At 2/6/2010 7:00:39 PM, Nails wrote:
On that note,

1. What is the better option? Randomly selecting a mod? Choosing a new person each day? Rotating between 2-3?

2. Is theLwerd particularly suspicious?

1) How would you ensure that random is completely random, and not controled by the mafia?

2) How so (still reading up on past)?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2010 7:08:24 PM
Also, can we get a definite list of who's replacing who? OreEle is replacing INH but who are the other 3 new players replacing?
President of DDO