Ask a Saudi

Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 3:30:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/3/2014 3:12:52 PM, Valtin wrote:
Ask me anything, and yes I am Saudi, lets have fun!

1) Why do your leaders plan on doing once all that oil money stops coming in?

2) Have you ever seen a real oasis in the desert?

3) Which tribe do you belong too?

3.5) Are there still tribes?

4) Is English a mandatory language class in your schooling system?

5) What is the general opinion of American citizens that you hear from your fellow countrymen?

6) What is the general opinion of the American government?

7) If WW3 broke out, would you side with Russia, China, or America.

8) Who would your government or leaders side with?
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 3:30:42 PM
At 5/3/2014 3:30:06 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

1) What do your leaders plan on doing once all that oil money stops coming in?

5) What is the general opinion of American citizens that you hear from your fellow countrymen?

**fixed
Valtin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 3:37:05 PM

I do not know more oil??

Nope

Qahtanite tribe, but I do not believe that my tribe is superior to another, and yes there are still tribes.

I study in a English school, but in most schools, yes.

Some hate Americans, some are neutral(neither hate nor like) some like Americans, that is what I hear.

I am neutral, I am fine with it.

Myself, Russia, but I think Saudi Arabia will side with China(likely) or Russia.

I have answered that above.
Signature does not exist.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2014 4:44:54 PM
At 5/3/2014 3:37:05 PM, Valtin wrote:

I do not know more oil??

Interesting thought... I should have been more specific: Since the leaders have spent the money on toys and lavish lifestyles, do you think the country will have any hope of survival in regards to the faulting infrastructure that needs to be updated?

Nope

Me neither, was hoping you had! I wish to understand that phenomenon more than I currently do.

Qahtanite tribe, but I do not believe that my tribe is superior to another, and yes there are still tribes.

Fascinating. Is there a hierarchy in place between the tribes regardless of your personal opinion?

Interesting. Would learning how to speak Russian or Mandarin be as open or is English the most commonly taught second language in the general schooling system?

Some hate Americans, some are neutral(neither hate nor like) some like Americans, that is what I hear.

So it's pretty differentiating. That's interesting. If you had to choose one over the other what opinion would you say dominates the general public?

Yeah, me too for the most part.

Myself, Russia, but I think Saudi Arabia will side with China(likely) or Russia.

Why? I ask purely out of curiosity since I don't know that much about existing alliances or historical loyalties. And why is America not one of the likely options?

Yup, would you mind expanding on that please? This is a rare opportunity for me to talk with someone who lives there.
Valtin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2014 4:52:56 AM
At 5/3/2014 4:44:54 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

I do not know more oil??

Interesting thought... I should have been more specific: Since the leaders have spent the money on toys and lavish lifestyles, do you think the country will have any hope of survival in regards to the faulting infrastructure that needs to be updated?

Since we are only consumers, unless saudi arabia starts producing actual things, the nope there is probably no future.

Nope

Me neither, was hoping you had! I wish to understand that phenomenon more than I currently do.

Fascinating. Is there a hierarchy in place between the tribes regardless of your personal opinion?

tribal hierarchy does not exists anymore.

Interesting. Would learning how to speak Russian or Mandarin be as open or is English the most commonly taught second language in the general schooling system?

English is the most taught, yes you can learn other languages if you want, like French which is also taught in my school.

So it's pretty differentiating. That's interesting. If you had to choose one over the other what opinion would you say dominates the general public?

People mostly like Americans

Why? I ask purely out of curiosity since I don't know that much about existing alliances or historical loyalties. And why is America not one of the likely options?

I do not know much about politics but because the king hates America(MY GUESS)

Yup, would you mind expanding on that please? This is a rare opportunity for me to talk with someone who lives there.

then again SA may side with America, actually that is most likely sorry I said China is likely, but America is more likely because SA and US are friends ATM !
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 9:05:02 PM
At 5/4/2014 4:52:56 AM, Valtin wrote:

I do not know more oil??

Since we are only consumers, unless saudi arabia starts producing actual things, the nope there is probably no future.

I see. What do you think would be something that saudi arabia could produce?

Nope

That's interesting. So there aren't really any government officials of high positions that all originate from the same tribe or something? Or is it pretty diversified with no cases of one tribe possibly having greater influence than another in the affairs of the government?

English is the most taught, yes you can learn other languages if you want, like French which is also taught in my school.

Why does the king hate America?

then again SA may side with America, actually that is most likely sorry I said China is likely, but America is more likely because SA and US are friends ATM !

So the king hates America but the government is aligned with America? I get it, if that's the case. Does SA have ties with China that go back or something?
Valtin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2014 7:19:09 AM
At 5/5/2014 9:05:02 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 5/4/2014 4:52:56 AM, Valtin wrote:

I do not know more oil??

I see. What do you think would be something that saudi arabia could produce?

Machines,products, cars, heck they produced a car(Gazal 1) but even the parts are not made in Saudi Arabia, you know stuff like that.

Nope

That's interesting. So there aren't really any government officials of high positions that all originate from the same tribe or something? Or is it pretty diversified with no cases of one tribe possibly having greater influence than another in the affairs of the government?

No It is pretty diversified, the Leaders are Al-Saud, they are not the greatest tribe but they are the leaders.

Why does the king hate America?

Because America does too, see this http://en.wikipedia.org... read and see the comments from politicians and the media,etc.

So the king hates America but the government is aligned with America? I get it, if that's the case. Does SA have ties with China that go back or something?

Yes Muslims, not SA have ties with China, even one of the Emperors of China made a song about the Muslims, I do not remember the name of the Emperor but I am sure you can find him.