Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Remakes Confirmed!

Owlz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 2:34:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
GUAAHH!!! I'm so excited! Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire are getting remakes under the titles of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! I've been waiting for this news for about 5 years! I actually leaped for joy upon hearing this. Not kidding, I was that excited. I think I might have a heart attack. *takes a deep breath & exhales*

Ok, so what do you pokefans think? Are you scared the remakes won't do the originals justice? Are the new forms for Groudon and Kyogre pictured on the box art their new mega forms? Do you think Gamefreak will make a partner game featuring the Orre region (Colosseum and XD GoD)? Will the remakes follow the original story of Ruby and Sapphire or, like with H-Gold and S-Silver, be a two-year post story-line, like what they did with Black2 and White 2?
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 4:54:25 PM
At 5/7/2014 2:34:37 PM, Owlz wrote:
GUAAHH!!! I'm so excited! Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire are getting remakes under the titles of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! I've been waiting for this news for about 5 years! I actually leaped for joy upon hearing this. Not kidding, I was that excited. I think I might have a heart attack. *takes a deep breath & exhales*

Ok, so what do you pokefans think? Are you scared the remakes won't do the originals justice? Are the new forms for Groudon and Kyogre pictured on the box art their new mega forms? Do you think Gamefreak will make a partner game featuring the Orre region (Colosseum and XD GoD)? Will the remakes follow the original story of Ruby and Sapphire or, like with H-Gold and S-Silver, be a two-year post story-line, like what they did with Black2 and White 2?

Yea im excited for this as well and they will probably resemble heartgold and soulsliver as far as graphics go, maybe we might even get to walk around with the pokemon as well.
Owlz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2014 11:01:25 PM
At 5/7/2014 4:54:25 PM, Disquisition wrote:

Yea im excited for this as well and they will probably resemble heartgold and soulsliver as far as graphics go, maybe we might even get to walk around with the pokemon as well.

I personally hope they base the graphics off of X and Y's instead of Heartgold and Soulsilver's. I wouldn't exactly call their graphics outdated but they wouldn't look as nice in 3D. X and Y's 3D battle graphics were terrific! The over-world graphics were nice too! I'd much prefer them to use their most advanced graphics they have available on the 3DS.
Owlz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 9:47:07 AM
At 5/8/2014 6:44:32 AM, Zoroark wrote:
I hope they make more like x and y but with more features.

Yup! I really hope they keep the hidden effect of Destiny Knot and the Super Training system. They were really handy when breeding and training a competitive team.
Owlz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 12:18:16 PM
At 5/8/2014 9:50:50 AM, ZMowlcher wrote:
Now I wait for Pokken Fighters.

Wait. You mean like Pokemon + Tekken? Cool!
ZMowlcher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 3:39:05 PM
Yuppers. A Pokemon fighting game. I wanna play as Blaziken so bad. It's my favorite gen3 pokemon.
Always angry, All the time.
WheezySquash8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 5:26:47 AM

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Pacifist Since 3/12/14
Wheezy
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 5:45:49 AM

What gaming system will it be on? I doubt I'll be able to play it since all I have is an old game boy SP :(
Owlz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 9:30:12 AM
At 5/9/2014 5:45:49 AM, Defro wrote:

What gaming system will it be on? I doubt I'll be able to play it since all I have is an old game boy SP :(

3DS or 2DS. If you need to buy one new, the 2DS is cheaper but doesn't fold over. It's like a small double screened tablet that just doesn't quite fit in your pocket. That makes it annoying to carry around with out some sort of back-pack. It also doesn't have 3D capabilities. But that usually doesn't make a difference in game enjoyment. If you can find a used 3DS in good condition then I'd recommend that instead. The 3DS system is amazing! I loved my GBA SP. I still do. But it's time to upgrade. The Super Smash Bro game they promised for the 3DS, Pokemon X & Y, and the Ruby/Sapphire remakes make the system more than worth the money. Not to mention other potentially cool games depending on ones preferences in genre like Street Fighter, StarFox 64 remake, LoZ Ocarina of Time remake, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus etc.