Debamon: Debate Monsters

Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 7:07:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is a series titled "Debamon," which is short for "Debate Monsters."
Despite the TV Show which this draws inspiration on, this won't be a cuddly kiddie show. Nor will it take place in Japan. I decided to post this in the Miscellaneous forum instead of the Debate.org forum, since that other forum pushes anything that hasn't been posted on in 24 hours off the main screen, Basically I'd have to necropost for everything I did on that forum if I posted it there.
So, without further adieu, I present to you...Debamon. Well, at least, I will when I post the first episode.
My View of the World:
http://www.debate.org...

My Greatest Debate (As of so far):
Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 7:53:08 PM
Episode 1:

The Brooklyn bridge was a cold and wet place during this time of day. An accident on the bridge had caused a huge traffic jam, with the NYPD at the very front, attempting to clear traffic.
The cars, though left on, were not able to move. Therefore, some people, such as Joey, his mother, and Joey's friends, got out of the car.
It was cold, but their legs felt warm because of the warmth emanating from the exhaust pipes. There was that distinct car smell as well.
Joey and his friends, standing on the sidewalk, looked down across the bridge. The water stretched as far as the eye can see.
"Well, this is the place," Joey said.

Three Years Ago...

Being ejected out of the portal and onto the sidewalk, Joey, Sarah, Dan, Laura, and Toby found themselves on the Brooklyn Bridge.
"We're...we're back," Dan said, looking around.
"In...in Brooklyn?" Sarah asked.
After a moment's hesitation Joey nodded.
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Toby suddenly shouted, kissing the pavement. "We're home!"
About five minutes later they encountered a police car, which gave each of them a ride back to their homes.

The next day it was on national news that 5 missing children from New York City, ages 12 to 13, initially believed to have been kidnapped by a convicted sex offender named Richard McNair, had found their ways home after being missing for nearly three weeks.
They were all visited by news networks. CNN wanted an interview with Joey. Fox News wanted to interview Sarah and Laura. MSNBC wanted to interview Dan, who was African-American.
But America was not quite prepared for the stories that had told...

According to the stories told by all five children, they had ended up in a strange world called "Debate.org," a world they quickly learned to be some kind of digital world. In this world, according to the stories, the residents battled each other through special attacks powered by debate arguments.
The story was so unbelievable that an expert on CNN said their story was a make-believe creation caused by Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome. However, after several tests by New York physicians there was no evidence of physical or sexual abuse on any of the five children.
Therefore, the five children were given therapy sessions by a local therapy hospital for children: "Mending Minds."

However, one day, three years later during his "treatment," Joey discovered something very peculiar in a briefcase of one of the workers.
The briefcase read "D.H.S."
After looking it up online, Joey realized that it stood for Department of Homeland Security.
The next day, Joey met with his friends in Central Park and told them this.
"Man, you's outta yo mind," Dan said.
And so was the response that he got from all of them.
But when they got home, each of them had received an email from Debate.org. The contents of each email was as following:

"To whoever Debadestined this letter may concern,
We are in dire need of your assistance, as are your partners. The troll hoards had been purged from our land since your victory three years ago, but now they seek to revive he who must not be named. Return to the Brooklyn Bridge sidewalk, where you first encountered the portal to our world. There is no time to waste."

After talking on the phone, the five of them realized that they had all received the same email. After coming up with a course of action, they all decided to go there.
So Joey made plans with his mom to pick up his friends and go to Central Park, which was across the Brooklyn Bridge, in two days.

Now...

"Well, we're here," Toby said. "But nothing's happening."

Meanwhile, over in Washington DC...

Barack Obama and Joe Biden were kissing romantically in the Oval Office Closet. Just as it was getting really passionate, Obama looked at his watch.
"Dang, I have to pray right now," Obama said.
He walked out of the closet and kneeled on his prayer mat. But before he could do any praying he received a phone call.
Sighing, he picked up the phone. "*Expletive* it, who is this?"
"Mr. President, it's Secretary Johnson from the DHS. Remember the five 'package children?'"
Obama was paying full attention now. "Go on."
"Sir, despite our best efforts, they have refused to forget the 'incident' three years ago," the Secretary of Homeland Security said. "In fact, the NSA has traced a phone call from DDO to their computers. They are on the Brooklyn Bridge as we speak."
Obama growled. "Kill them! Kill all five of them! Drone strikes! Laser weapons! Aircraft! Whatever it takes! You have my authorization to use lethal force. Just be sure to frame it on the Republicans when you're done."
Then he hung up the phone, seething with rage.

Joe, Sarah, Dan, Laura, and Toby were still standing on the bridge.
"I feel like an idiot," Dan said.
"Oh come on, guys," Joe said. "Just five more minutes."
"That's what you said five minutes ago," Sarah said. "Just face it, Joe. We imagined the whole thing three years ago."
"Yeah, then what's wit dat choppah?" Dan asked, pointing to an approaching military helicopter.
The door to the helicopter opened and a soldier was exposed, holding on to a machine gun. He aimed it at the children.
"You shall die for the glory of Obama," the soldier said with a malicious grin.

But just as he had a clear shot, the portal opened. Out came five humanoid beings.
They were Zaradimon, Thettmon, Romaniimon, Professormon, and Jifpopmon.
"Guys! It's really you!" Joey exclaimed happily.
Zaradimon smiled. "We are happy to see all of you again too. However, for now it is imperative that we escape to the Digital World."
Grabbing the children they jumped through the portal before the soldier had a chance to shoot. Then the portal closed behind them.

The door closing behind him, the armed soldier trembled. He knew that failure would only mean death. Such was the way of the Regime.

Praying on his prayer mat, the phone rang again. Obama stood up and answered the phone again.
"Did you kill them?" Obama asked.
"No, sir, they got away," the soldier said, his voice trembling.
"Whaaaaat?!" Obama roared.
"B-but, sir, I think I'm gay," the soldier said. "I think I've decided to, uh, come out of the closet now."
Obama relaxed. He knew that gay people could do no wrong. "Very well, soldier. You will avoid *ahem* the penalty this time. But expect a court martial."
Then he hung up the phone and called the NSA.
"Yes sir?" a menacing voice answered.
"The package children have entered the Digital World," Obama said. "The time is right to unleash...our agent."
Hanging up the phone, he started laughing.
"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Obama shouted.

End of Episode
My View of the World:

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 8:08:23 PM
Okay.....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 8:12:18 PM
At 5/8/2014 8:09:52 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 5/8/2014 8:08:23 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Okay.....

Did you read it?

Yes.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 8:15:28 PM
At 5/8/2014 8:12:18 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/8/2014 8:09:52 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 5/8/2014 8:08:23 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Okay.....

Did you read it?

Yes.

What did you think?
My View of the World:

Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 2:17:33 PM
Episode 2:

Mere seconds after having emerged in the DDO World, the portal closed behind them.
They recognized this place almost immediately. It was the Temple Ruins, where the only portal between the Human World and DDO World was. The ruins was on a hill, next to a forest and a lake at the bottom of the hill. A few feet from the ruins there was the beginning of a dirt road, which led to the nearby village of "Last Comment Wins."
"We have to get moving right now," Zaradimon said about three seconds after the portal closed.
"Why?" Joey asked.
"We had to sneak our way to the ruins and ambush the two troll guards," Romaniimon explained. "That was about a minute ago. Before the troll guards were deleted they sounded the alarm."
"In other words, we'll be having company right...now," Thettmon said.

They were now surrounded by noobmons, Then, the leader of the Temple Guard Troll Division, JuanPablomon, landed to the ground of the ruins from a tree.
JuanPablomon smiled. "When my troll brethren learn that I defeated the Debadestined, they shall reward me handsomely. My soldiers, attack!"

Suddenly, each of the five kids felt a Debavice appear in their right hands.
"Let's do this!" Joey shouted.

Suddenly, a light shone upon Jifpopmon, Professormon, Romaniimon, Thettmon, and Zaradimon. Then, they transformed.

"Zaradimon debavolved into...Swordramon!" Swordramon shouted.
"Thettmon debavolved into...KingCatmon!" KingCatmon shouted.
"Romaniimon debavolved into...Magemon!" Magemon shouted.
"Professormon debavolved into...Pachirisumon!" Pachirisumon shouted.
Jifpopmon debavolved into...Castromon!" Castromon shouted.

Swordramon was a warrior who held two swords: one red and one blue. KingCatmon was a black and white cat with a crown and a royal cape. Magemon was a tall bald man with glowing red eyes, a black jacket with a white circle on it, and a Bible in his left hand. Pachirisumon looked like an electric squirrel. In fact, he was an electric squirrel. Castromon looked like a young Fidel Castro, with a beard on his chin and an AK-47 in his hands.
They were now in their Champion forms and they were ready to fight the trolls.

KingCatmon, Magemon, and Pachirisumon lunged at the troll hoardes. Swordramon confronted JuanPablomon, leaving Castromon to face a single noob troll.

"Obama birth certificate!!!!!" several trolls shouted at Magemon, launching attacks towards him.
"Obama's birth certificate has been confirmed!" Magemon shouted.
http://www.whitehouse.gov...
"Book of Light!" Magemon yelled, unleashing his special attack. The trolls were knocked backwards, but they weren't defeated yet.

"Bush was appointed, not elected!" several trolls shouted at KingCatmon, launching attacks towards him.
"He was elected fair and square!" KingCatmon shouted.
http://www.nbcnews.com...
"King Lion Tearing Blast!" KingCatmon shouted, unleashing his special attack. The trolls were knocked backwards, but they weren't yet defeated.

"Bailouts for corporations are a great thing!" several trolls shouted at Pachirisumon, launching their attacks towards him.
"No they are not!" Pachirisumon shouted.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com...
"Volt Tackl!" Pachirisumon shouted, launching his special attack at the trolls, knocking them backwards.

Castromon faced his single troll enemy.
"Hey, wait a second," Castromon said. "You have a face! What kind of noob are you?!"
"Tat is corekt," the troll said. "Mi naim es StoletheKimchimon, an I an yor wurs nitemair!!!!"
"Yeah?!" Castromon shouted. "Take this! Cuba is a great nation!"
"So wat yur sayin is dat becawse my waffle is nut as jusee as yur waffle is dat I am infeeriur listin ladee I am StoletheKimchimon an yu canut win!!!!!!!!" StoletheKimchimon shouted.
Castromon's attack bounced off harmlessly and StoletheKimchimon's attack struck Castromon in the chest, knocking him over backwards.
This troll has dark potential, Castromon thought. He had to be dealt with now, before he could become an even greater threat in the future.

Swordramon faced JuanPablomon.
"So, the second part of your name is pronounced Publomon?" Swordramon asked.
"PABLOmon," JuanPablomon said with an accent.
"Publomon?" Swordramon asked again.
"PABLOmon," JuanPablomon repeated with an accent.
"Publomon?" Swordramon asked.
Angry, JuanPablomon charged, wielding a sword.
"ObamaCare gave at least 10 million people insurance!" JuanPablomon shouted, launching his "Obama Blade" upon Swordramon.
http://www.mediaite.com...
Swordramon caught the attack. "Obamacare also increased tax hikes, and why are the people who made it exempt from it if it's such a good thing?"
http://www.forbes.com...
http://www.nationalreview.com...
Then it was Swordramon's turn. With three slashes from his red sword he sent JuanPablomon toppling backwards. The troll got up in a hurry, bleeding.

With another hit, Magemon, KingCatmon, and Pachirisumon deleted their opponents and rushed to help Swordramon.
Meanwhile...

Castromon was beyond frustrated. He had used various logical arguments against this troll, to no avail. This troll was beyond reasoning. Having been hit with several attacks, he was very angry. So, without realizing what he was doing...
"You are an *expletive* idiot who is completely incapable of arguing rationally!" Castromon roared, released a purple fireball which instantly deleted StoletheKimchimon.
Panting, Castromon was horrified.
"What did I just..." he said, being too afraid to finish that sentence.

JuanPablomon was surrounded.
"All right, you troll," Swordramon shouted. "Meet your end!"
"Obamacare was suggested by Republicans, you hypocrite!" JuanPablomon shouted desperately, taking another swipe of his sword at Swordramon.
http://americablog.com...
Swordramon caught the attack. "Maybe, but now it is the Republicans who are opposing it, because they have realized how horrible it is."
With a final slash from his red sword, JuanPablomon began to disintegrate.

"My troll brethren, avenge me!" JuanPablomon shouted. Then he faded away into nothing.

"Woohoo!" Joey and the other kids shouted in a celebratory mood.
Zaradimon (all of them reverted back to their normal forms) nodded with a smile. "Indeed, we have won. But troll reinforcements will be arriving soon. We must take the road to the nearby village of "Last Comment Wins."

And so, they all set down the road.

Meanwhile, in a dark castle on the side of a mountain...

"Man, we da failed at keeping da Debadestined outta DDO World!" a troll shouted. This troll's name was MassiveDumpmon, and he was a white person who dressed black.
"Indeed we have," another troll said. This troll's name was Progressivemon,and he looked like a mobster from a black and white photo, with a mustache on his chin and a tommy gun in his hands.
"What shall we do now?" a troll named DreamLibertymon asked. DreamLibertymon looked like a wolf.
Suddenly, a meteor-like object hit the castle. When the smoke cleared, in front of those three trolls was a mysterious clown...

End of Episode
My View of the World:

Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 7:46:57 PM
Episode 3:

After three hours of walking, the Debadestined and their partners arrived in the village of "Last Comment Wins."
When they stepped foot in the town, they quickly noticed that the streets were empty.

"Where's the people?" Toby asked.
"In hiding," his partner, Jifpopmon, said. "This town is under troll occupation. The local Troll Captain is named Yaymon. He looks like a batter from the game of Baseball."
Suddenly, they heard chattering from a nearby wooden barn. They entered the barn and saw nobody in there. But then, somebody stuck her head out from the straw.
"You're back," she said. "And you brought the Debadestined with you."
Joey, Sarah, Dan, Laura, and Toby knew who this person was. It was Bookwormmon, and she was an agent for the side of good.
"Bookwormmon, we need a place to hide," Zardimon, Joey's partner, said.
"Can you arrange this for us?" Professormon, Laura's partner, asked.
Bookwormmon nodded. "There's a safe house on the other side of town. Follow me."

Meanwhile, in a dark castle...

MassiveDumpmon was thrown against the wall next to Progressivemon and DreamLibertymon. The clown was panting.
"Have you three had enough yet?" the clown asked.
"Who are you?" MassiveDumpmon asked.
"As I have stated, I am Bubbamon, and I am here to help you," the clown said. "So, I hear that you plan to revive the Master."
"That is correct," Progressivemon said, panting. "What is that to you?"
"Well you see, I am also a troll," the clown said. "I too wish to see the Master resurrected. And I will help you. My only condition is that I must be the head of the Troll Generals."
MassiveDumpmon scoffed. "Prove that you're a troll."
Bubbamon looked away. "I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this. But if you wish to know for certain that I am a troll, come up close and look into my eyes."
Reluctantly, DreamLibertymon walked up and looked into Bubbamon' eyes. Then he suddenly shrieked and ran out of the room, screaming as he ran.
"What got inta' him?" MassiveDumpmon asked.
"What he saw in my eyes terrified him," Bubbamon answered calmly. "As it should have. What he saw was the dark essence contained within this vessel which is called Bubbamon. Anyhow, knowing how a mere look into my eyes terrified a Troll General, are you willing to accept my leadership?"
After a moment's pause, Progressivemon and MassiveDumpmon reluctantly nodded.
"Good," Bubbamon said. "Now, has the Master's spirit core been preserved?"
Massivedumpmon nodded. "I hid da four frags in four places. Only I knows where."
"The four fragments must be retrieved, then," Progressivemon said.

Thirty minutes later, the Debadestined and their partners arrived in a wooden bar on the outskirts of "Last Comment Wins." Entering the bar, they saw that this place wasn't actually a bar but rather a hospital. Bshmon and GCLifemon were the two doctors looking after the wounded non-troll DDO denizens.
"Welcome to the Resistance's only hospital," Bookwormmon said. "Now, it is absolutely imperative that one of the Debadestined tell us what happened during the final battle three years ago."

End of Episode
My View of the World:

Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 5:06:20 PM
Episode 4:

Three years prior...

He stood on a hill, donned in a pirate's clothes with a shiny sword in its scabbard. His battle flags were firmly planted in the ground all around him. He stood there, his eyes closed. Then he suddenly opened then.
"They are here," he said to himself.

Joey, Sarah, Dan, Laura, Toby, Jifpopmon, Professormon, Romaniimon, Thettmon, and Zaradimon raced to the top of the hill.
"Benchmon!!" Zaradimon shouted. "Your reign of terror ends today!"
Benchmon, Supreme Leader of the Troll Horde, just laughed and staggered backwards two steps like a drunken pirate.
"Stop me? You?!" Benchmon said, laughing. "You are a funny little man, aren't you?"
"You're the only one laughing," Zaradimon said. "Come on guys, let's do this!"

A light shone upon the five Debamon warriors.
"Thettmon debavolved into...Kingcatmon!" Kingcatmon shouted.
"Professormon debavolved into...Pachirisumon!" Pachirisumon shouted.
"Jifpopmon debavolved into...Castromon!" Castromon shouted.

The five Debamon warriors stood before Benchmon, ready to take on the Supreme Leader of the Troll Horde.
Benchmon just sighed. "All right then, if you're all really that suicidal, I'll fight you."
He unsheathed his sword and charged. By the way, Benchmon was a Blue-Type Troll Debamon. Therefore, only Red-Type Attacks could be effective against him. Then again, Blue-Type Attacks were effective against Red-Type Debamon.

"Obama covered up Benghazi!" Swordramon shouted.
http://www.foxnews.com...
And Swordramon unleashed an attack from his red saber, only to have the attack bl
"Reagan had his own Benghazi-equivalent incident to deal with!" Benchmon countered. "And his was way worse!"
http://en.wikipedia.org...
Swordramon was sent back to his Zaradimon stage by a slash from Benchmon's shiny blade.

"Under Obama we're being watched more than we were under Bush!" Castromon shouted, unleashing his guerilla gun upon Benchmon.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
But Benchmon simply caught the attack and said, "it would've increased under any President."
Then, Benchmon slashed Castromon, who was reverted back to his Jifpopmon stage.
Benchmon laughed and looked around. The harvest was ripe for the picking.

"Obama silences opposition through accusations of racism!" Magemon exclaimed, launching a holy thunder attack at Benchmon.
http://freebeacon.com...
Benchmon, however, was undazed by the attack. "He's only able to get away with this because there are some legitimate racists who oppose Obama because he's black."
http://www.rawstory.com...
Magemon was then reverted back to Romaniimon by a slash from Benchmon's dark yet shiny blade.
Once again Benchmon laughed.

"Obama used drugs in his younger days!" Pachirisumon shouted, launching a thunderbolt attack towards Benchmon.
http://www.nytimes.com...
But once again, the attack did almost nothing to land a hit against Benchmon.
"So what?" Benchmon asked. "Drugs are cool."
Then, Pachirisumon was reverted back to Professormon by a hit from Benchmon's blade.

The only protagonist Debamon still able to fight was Kingcatmon.
Benchmon smiled. "You are a Red-Type Debamon. I am a Blue-Type. If your beliefs have any truth to them, any credibility at all, then you will defeat me here and now."

Realizing that he alone was now facing Benchmon, the Supreme Leader of the Troll Horde, Kingcatmon felt a tinge of fear. He knew that he couldn't win this fight. But nevertheless, he knew that he had to try. For the fate of the DDO World.
"Obama lied about people being able to keep their Obamacare plan," Kingcatmon said. Then he launched his "cat paws" attack at Benchmon, who was completely unfazed.
"Perhaps so," Benchmon said with a smirk. "But he couldn't avoid that."
"Hey, wait a second," Kingcatmon said. "This is 2011. How do we know about Obama lying about Obamacare?"
Benchmon shrugged. "Just go with the flow, man. Don't break the fourth wall. Anyhow..."
Benchmon slashed Kingcatmon, who miraculously managed to not revert back to Thettmon. Seeing that somebody had not been defeated by his attack, Benchmon lifted Kingcatmon off the ground and began choking him.
"You are weak," Benchmon said disgustedly. "I am strong, and you are weak. Therefore, I have a greater right to exist in this world than you do. That is nature's only rule: the strong overcome the weak, and not vice versa. Charles Darwin, my hero, revealed this basic law 200 years ago. Christianity's insistence on helping the weak is counter-evolutionary, and therefore that religion must be eradicated."
Too weak to fight back, Kingcatmon reverted back to Thettmon. Benchmon let go and Thettmon slumped to the ground, unable to lift a finger to defend himself.

Benchmon readied his sword for the strike that would finish off Thettmon when suddenly there was a blinding light.
"*Expletive* it," Benchmon said. "The Satellite Admins."
And indeed it was the Satellite Admins. From the sky descended a skinny guy in a hood, an axolotl, and a female character from the modern reboot of My Little Pony.
They were: Tufmon, Airmaxmon, and Oreelemon. The Satellite Admins, the guardians of the DDO world.
"*Expletive* *Expletive* *Expletive*!" Benchmon shouted. "I'll kill you all!!!!"
Then he lunged at the Admins. After two minutes of fighting, it appeared that Benchmon was actually winning.
"No!" Joey shouted. "If the Admins can't beat Benchmon, then who..."

Then, the Admins stepped backwards and began to glow.
"DNA Debavolve!" all three Admins shouted.
Then, they merged into...Ferreiramon.
"*Expletive*!" Benchmon said yet again. "It's him!"
"Indeed," a deep voiced individual said. "I am Ferreiramon, creator of the DDO World. Many years ago, after I defeated the great evil (Askbobmon), I split myself into three in order to patrol and guard this world more efficiently. But now I have been forced to reform myself in order to defeat yet another great evil. Benchmon, your time in this world is over. You have committed unspeakable crimes. Do you surrender?"
"NEVER!!!" Benchmon shouted. "The darkness shall triumph over the light!"
Then Benchmon charged, but a magical forcefield knocked him backwards.
"Then so be it," Ferreiramon said. "In that case your punishment shall be...death."
Suddenly Benchmon began to glow, and Ferreiramon was causing it.
"NOOOO!!" Benchmon shouted. "You shall not cast me over the waters of the deep! DARK POISON!!!!!"
Ferreiramon was caught completely by surprise by what happened next. A dark substance entered Ferreiramon's body, causing him to step backwards in pain.
"No!" Ferreiramon shouted. "You are strong, Benchmon, but I will put an end to your darkness! CREATOR'S POWER!!!!!"

With a beam of intense light, Benchmon was then disintegrated. But he lasted long enough to utter these last words:
"Where there are living creatures there is darkness within them. And there shall always be those who choose to embrace the darkness, as I and my troll disciples have chosen to do. You may win this battle, but the war is eternal...AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!"
And then he faded into nothingness.

Back to the Present...
Zaradimon was silent for a moment. The various people in the "bar" were watching him.
"That is how Benchmon was defeated," Zaradimon said soberly. "And it is also how we lost the Admins."

End of Episode
My View of the World:

CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 1:49:09 PM
Ctrl + F
"CJK"
No results
TL:DR
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell
Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 1:50:19 PM
At 5/14/2014 1:49:09 PM, CJKAllstar wrote:
Ctrl + F
"CJK"
No results

Please repeat that in English, or whatever language you speak.
My View of the World:

Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 2:49:25 PM
Episode 5:

Where we left off, Zaradimon had just finished telling the people within the Resistance Hospital how Benchmon had been defeated 3 years ago by the fusion of the three Satellite Admins: Airmaxmon, Oreelemon, and Tufmon.

"And then we all know what happened after that," Thettmon said. "The Troll Horde retreated back into the badlands, away from the prosperous lands of DDO."
"But why have they come back?" GCLifemon chimed in.

"Because they have new leaders."
Everyone turned around. Standing there was Mikalmon and his apprentices, Pitbullmon and CPoliticomon. Mikalmon was arguably the most powerful of the Debaters who still fought for the side of good. He, Pitbullmon, and CPoliticomon together formed the "Bikini Guard," based off the fact that all three of them looked like guys in bikinis.
"We have been to the Dark Castle," CPoliticomon said. "We saw three troll generals there: DreamLibertymon, Progressivemon, and MassiveDumpmon. The Troll Horde is under their control."
"But what do they hope to accomplish?" Bshmon asked. "Do they just wish to cause wanton violence, even when they know they can't win without Benchmon?"
"We have reason to believe that their plan is to resurrect Benchmon," Pitbullmon said.
"WHAT?!" Zaradimon exclaimed. "But...how?"
"We have crisscrosed the land on foot," Mikalmon said. "And we have discovered that there is another troll party at work here. Does anybody remember LivingCatsmon?"
Everybody nodded. LivingCatsmon was Benchmon's personal servant.
"According to our intelligence, LivingCatsmon, along with another troll named Saintbradmon, have preserved Benchmon's essence," CPoliticomon said. "And they've formed an alliance with the Troll Generals in order to resurrect Benchmon."

Meanwhile, in the Dark Castle...

Bubbamon watched the scene which transpired in the Secret Resistance Hospital through a crystal ball.
"I have an idea," Bubbamon said. "Generals!"
DreamLibertymon, Progressivemon, and MassiveDumpmon entered the room.
"According to my information, Bshmon is YYWmon's brother," Bubbamon said.
YYWmon was one of the strongest good Debaters still alive.
"Ya, so man?" MassiveDumpmon asked, annoyed because his rap video recording process had been interrupted.
"Bshmon is in that Hospital," Bubbamon said. "If we capture him..."
"Then we can control YYWmon," DreamLibertymon finished.
Bubbamon nodded. "I like the way you think, DreamLibertymon. The two of us shall descend to that village and capture Bshmon, along with destroying that Hospital. And, with any luck, we'll kill the Debadestined in the process."
Then they turned into dark shadows and teleported themselves, a form of instant transportation only possible for powerful Trolls.

Arriving in "Last Comment Wins," they walked over to Yaymon's barracks. Two trolls guarded the entrance.
"Lord DreamLibertymon," one of the trolls said. "Of course you may pass. But who is this you brought with you?"
"I am a fellow Troll General," Bubbamon said.
The other troll guard scoffed. "Yeah? And I'm the King of England. Come on, let's capture this poser."
But before they could charge forward, Bubbamon deleted them with a dark move.
"They were our own!" DreamLibertymon protested.
Bubbamon shrugged. "They were in the way. Come on, let's go pay Yaymon a visit."

Five minutes later, Bubbamon, DreamLibertymon, Yaymon, and a whole bunch of trolls were headed for the Secret Resistance Hospital. Yaymon kicked down the door, and people started screaming.
"Everybody remain calm!" Mikalmon shouted. "We'll handle these freaks!"
Bubbamon pushed Yaymon out of the way. "I'd like to take on the esteemed Mikalmon by myself. Yaymon, you lead the Noobmon soldiers to attack everyone else here. DreamLibertymon, you capture Bshmon and return him to the Dark Castle."

Mikalmon unsheathed his sword, the Legendary Blade of ELO, and rushed towards Bubbamon.
"The Far Right controls the Republican Party!" Mikalmon shouted.
"The Ku Klux Klan has no power within the Republican Party," Bubbamon said. "Neither does Westboro or the Far-Right Militia groups. Actually, under the 1960s or so, the Southern, more Conservative part of the United States was a Democratic voting bloc."
So, they clashed.

Meanwhile, the good guys literally crashed down the walls escaping the building as Yaymon and his noobmons set it on fire. DreamLibertymon, as the powerful wolf that he was, rushed through the crowd and saw Bshmon.
"There you are," DreamLibertymon said. "We're here for you."

The Debadestined had all been separated from each other. Dan and Romaniimon were the closest to DreamLibertymon and Bshmon.
"You's nevah gonna take him," Dan said. "Romaniimon, debavolve now!"
The light shone upon Romaniimon again.

"Homosexuality is found in animals," DreamLibertymon said.
http://en.wikipedia.org...
"Yeah?" Magemon countered. "Does it do them any good? Oh, and by the way, homosexual activity can be harmful for one's health."
http://www.catholiceducation.org...
"I can't hear you! I can't hear you! I can't hear you!" DreamLibertymon shouted. "I'm right, you're wrong! Don't be a bigot!"
The troll maneuver knocked Magemon to the ground. Then, DreamLibertymon repeated this attack and Magemon was reverted back to Romaniimon.
Realizing that there was nothing standing in his way now, DreamLibertymon leapt upon Bshmon and the two of them disappeared into a shadow. Bshmon was evidently being taken to the Dark Castle by DreamLibertymon.

Meanwhile, Jifpopmon was facing Yaymon, which was holding his baseball bat.
"Batter up!" Yaymon said, raising his baseball bat menacingly.
"Let's do this, Jifpopmon!" Toby exclaimed. "Debavolve now!"
The light shone upon Jifpopmon.

"Jifpopmon debavolved into...Castromon!" Castromon said.
"Baseball has been replaced by football as the most popular American sport," Casromon said, unleashing his "guerilla gun" attack.
http://ftw.usatoday.com...
Yaymon blocked the attack with his baseball bat.
"Baseball is still the most awesome sport!" Yaymon exclaimed. "You don't agree? You're intolerant! You're intolerant! You're intolerant!"
Then he unleashed his "batters up strike" at Castromon, knocking him backwards.
Castromon suddenly lost his temper. "I'd had it with stupid trolls! You've got no brain! You're a sore loser, and your favorite sport is lame! Lame! Lame! Lame! LAAAMMMEE!"
Suddenly a large fireball of dark purple energy was launched at Yaymon, deleting him instantly.
Castromon, who then reverted back to Jifpopmon, panted. "I...did it...again...what's wrong...with me?"
He could see that Toby had a worried look on his face.

Meanwhile, CPoliticomon and Pitbullmon were leading the good guy debaters to safety in the hills, outside of "Last Comment Wins."

When Bubbamon realized that DreamLibertymon had succeeded in his task, he stood down.
"What's the matter, coward?" Mikalmon asked. "Do you give up?"
Bubbamon scoffed. "You were not the reason we came here. We'll settle this another day."
Then he too teleported away as a shadow.

Ten minutes later, the town of "Last Comment Wins" was evacuated. According to a casualty report, Bshmon had been abducted and 15 good Noobmon had been deleted. Meanwhile, 13 troll Noobmon had been deleted.
"What now?" Zaradimon asked Mikalmon.
"There is only one thing we can do," Mikalmon said. "We must find LivingCatsmon and SaintBradmon and stop them from resurrecting Benchmon. Only then will we put a stop to the Troll Horde. We have a long journey ahead of us. We must begin now."

End of Episode
My View of the World:

Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2014 3:04:06 PM
Episode 6:

In the Dark Castle...

Bshmon was dragged before Bubbamon by DreamLibertymon and several Noobmons.
"So why do you want to see him?" DreamLibertymon asked.
"Be patient, my little friend," Bubbamon said. "I will introduce him to a world of sheer depravity and terror."
Bshmon laughed. "Man, how do you think you're gonna do that? You must be outta your *expletive* mind!"
But then Bubbamon went up close to Bshmon and stared him in the eye.
Bshmon, looking deep into Bubbamon's eyes, saw something.

It was the sight of a thousand strawman arguments, a million irrational rants, a hundred personal attacks. There was utter darkness in Bubbamon's eyes, and yet it wasn't Bubbamon's darkness.
Terrified, Bshmon tried to look away, but Bubbamon's hands prevented him from looking away. After five seconds and a lot of screaming, Bubbamon looked away and let go.
"DreamLibertymon, you are dismissed," Bubbamon said.
DreamLibertymon then left the room.
Flopping on the ground helplessly and shrieking hysterically, Bshmon had now lost his mind.
"Bshmon, listen to me," Bubbamon then said. "The darkness inside your head will go away if you kill your brother, YYWmon."
"It...it...will?" Bshmon asked, an animal look in his eyes.
"Yes," Bubbamon said. "And he should be coming here right about...now."

There was a knock at the door.
"Eh, hu es this?" the Noobmon sentry asked.
"You will let me in immediately," the hooded stranger at the door said.
"Eh, hu du yu tink yu ar?" the Noobmon asked.
"That's a good question," the hooded stranger said. "Bush's Patriot Act violates the Fourth Amendment."
Then, he blasted the door open and deleted the Noobmon centurion.

Meanwhile, in MassiveDumpmon's chamber...

"Gone in the club on the vod-ka-ka
Trying to get lil' momma in the car-ar-ar
I heard a gun pop like "pa-pa-pa"
Someone hit us with a choppa like "ra-ta-ta"
An average night for a couple of no goods, up in college but yet we still act like we're so hood
Never makin' it to Church, man we're drinkin' til it hurts, if we could do it tomorrow yeah we sure would
When you're sittin' in your room and you're feelin' like a fool 'cause you got a couple STD's
See you're partner's on the news 'cause he thought that he was cool, now they're 'bout to put him 6 feet deep
When I'm really at my lowest and I'm feelin' kinda hopeless everybody gotta hate on me
Shame on me, 'cause the blame's on me but..."

"MassiveDumpmon! What are you doing?" Progressivemon asked.
"Uh, nothin' at all," MassiveDumpmon said, turning the music off. "Just recordin' a new song o' my invention."
"There has been a breach in the castle," Progressivemon said. "A debater has gotten in."
MassiveDumpmon scoffed. "So? Send DreamLibertymon to take care of it."
"And the stranger's wearing a hood," Progressivemon finished.
MassiveDumpmon gasped. "Well dat changes everything."
If someone was wearing a hood, it meant they were powerful and secretive. At least it always did in the movies.

The hooded stranger's advance was then stopped by several Noobmon surrounded him. Suddenly, Bubbamon teleported into the room.
"Let him pass," Bubbamon said. "YYWmon, how is your life?"
"I'd like Bshmon back right away, if you'd please," YYWmon said, straining to maintain his politeness when the reality was that he was very angry at the moment.
"Of course," Bubbamon said with a smile. "Come right this way, YYWmon, and we'll take you to him."
"This had better not be a trap," YYWmon said.

YYWmon was escorted to the top of the castle, on the balcony. There was Bshmon, who was clawing his own eyeballs out.
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Bshmon shrieked, his hands bloody.
"What have you done to him?!" YYWmon demanded, speaking to Bubbamon.
Bubbamon shrugged. "Have I done what to him? Anyhow, you should be attending to your brother right now, should you not? I'll give you two some privacy."
Then Bubbamon and his Noobmons left the balcony, shutting the door behind them.

YYWmon and Bshmon were now alone.
"Bshmon, what's wrong with you?" YYWmon asked.
"AAAAGGHHH!!" Bshmon said. "You are YYWmon, my brother! He told me...he told me the darkness within would pass if I deleted you. And that's what I'm gonna do!!!!!"
Then he charged at YYWmon, wielding a sword in his hand. He took a swipe at YYWmon, but YYWmon simply jumped out of the way.
"Bshmon, what's gotten into you?" YYWmon asked. "It's me, YYWmon! Why are you attacking me?"
But instead of answer, Bshmon kept attacking. And YYWmon kept dodging.
Finally, Bshmon succeeded in slashing through YYWmon's right eye. Howling in pain, YYWmon was angry now.
"George Bush jr. invaded Iraq on a faulty premise," YYWmon said angrily. "Because there were no chemical weapons in Iraq."
http://www.factcheck.org...
Then he deleted Bshmon with one blow, and Bshmon dissipated with a final scream.

Bubbamon reenteered the balcony just in time to see YYWmon lying on the floor, wailing dejectedly.
"I...I killed him," YYwmon said sobbingly. "He was my brother and I killed him. WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!!!"
"There is a way to bring him back," Bubbamon said.
YYWmon rose suddenly. "Tell me how!"
"Look deep into my eyes," Bubbamon said. "There you will find the answer."
Confused and desperate to undo his mistake, YYWmon nodded.

Then Bubbamon grabbed YYWmon by the head and the two of them looked each other deeply in the eye.
And YYWmon was then exposed to a world of utter darkness and trolling, like that which Bshmon was exposed to. After two seconds YYWmon started screaming, but Bubbamon wouldn't let go.
After twenty seconds Bubbamon let go. YYWmon fell to the floor, shrieking and cowering from the presence of an invisible enemy inside his own head.
"There is only one way to reconcile with the darkness that you have just experienced," Bubbamon said. "You must become one with it. Become one with the darkness, YYWmon!"
YYWmon rose slowly his eyes were blood red. "The darkness...I must become...one with it."
"Yes," Bubbamon said with an evil smile. "Yes! I rechristen thee Darth YYWmon, and you are my new apprentice. I am your master."
"Yes...my master," YYWmon said.
"As my new apprentice I have an assignment for you," Bubbamon said. "On the faraway island called 'File Island' there lives a mighty debater named RoyLathammon. Doubtless you know who he is."
"Yes, I do...master," YYWmon said.
"You will go to File Island...and you will delete RoyLathammon."
"I will do your bidding," YYWmon said, his eyes more red than ever.
Then, Bubbamon used his dark powers to teleport YYWmon away to File Island, where RoyLathammon was, unaware of the danger to come...

End of Episode
My View of the World:

CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2014 3:46:28 PM
At 5/14/2014 1:50:19 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 5/14/2014 1:49:09 PM, CJKAllstar wrote:
Ctrl + F
"CJK"
No results

Please repeat that in English, or whatever language you speak.

http://media.tumblr.com...
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2014 9:19:42 PM
At 5/8/2014 7:07:05 PM, Crescendo wrote:
Despite the TV Show which this draws inspiration on, this won't be a cuddly kiddie show. Nor will it take place in Japan. I decided to post this in the Miscellaneous forum instead of the Debate.org forum, since that other forum pushes anything that hasn't been posted on in 24 hours off the main screen, Basically I'd have to necropost for everything I did on that forum if I posted it there.
So, without further adieu, I present to you...Debamon. Well, at least, I will when I post the first episode.

You've always had interesting thoughts so I hold high expectations for this story. Will read it as soona s I get time. :)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2014 9:20:49 PM
Episode 7:

A shadow fell upon the island of File. When the shadow dissipated there was a humanoid life form with an unnatural insanity deep within his soul. His eyes were blood red, as if he had been using drugs.
But YYWmon hadn't been using drugs. He had been engulfed in the darkness that Bubbamon carried, though it wasn't Bubbamon's darkness.

As he walked off the beach and through the jungle he looked around. He saw strange creatures, none of them debaters. He knew that he was no longer in the DDO world, but rather in another realm of the vast internet.
Anyhow, these insignificant life forms did not concern him. His mission was this: to find RoyLathammon, the one who he was sent to delete. Nothing mattered to him right now except for his mission which his new master had given him.
He knew the awesome power that he had within him, the power which had gained him respect and glory for many years now. Except now he fought for the side of the trolls, and as such his darkness would extend his abilities to their limit.

Now walking on a trail of dirt, YYWmon smelled smoke. He followed the trail for ten minutes until he saw it right in front of him: a wooden house.
Besides him, there was only one other human in this strange realm, and he knew that person was RoyLathammon.
The desire to destroy seething deep within, he shot out a beam of darkness which ripped the puny cottage to shreds. Rushing towards the ruins, he found no evidence of any person in the house.

At that moment RoyLathammon returned to the Site of the cottage, a bucket of water in his hand.
"YYWmon!" RoyLathammon said. "What did you do to my house?!"
YYWmon, hearing the sound of his prey, readied himself to rush upon his prey as a fierce lion rushes upon a helpless gazelle.
"YYWmon?" RoyLathammon asked again. "Why are you looking at me like you were sent here to kill me or something?"
"That's exactly why I'm here," YYWmon said with a wicked smile on his face. "Only one of us leaves these ruins, no, this island, alive."
"YYWmon, I don't want to do this," RoyLathammon said, taking a step backwards. "You're a good colleague of mine. I don't want to hurt you."
"It's too late for that, old man," YYWmon said. "My master wants you dead. Now enough chitchat! More than 4% of inmates on Death Row are innocent!"
http://www.latimes.com...
Then he threw his death chakram at RoyLathammon, who caught the Chakram in his hand.
"How about the 96% who are guilty?" RoyLathammon asked. "Will you keep the guilty majority from justice because of the minority?"
Then he threw the chakram back at YYWmon, cutting him multiple times in the stomach.
"YYWmon, enough of this!" RoyLathammon shouted. "I don't know why you're doing this, but you don't have to fight me!"
"Just SHUT UP, old man!" YYWmon screamed, readying his chakram again.
"The Death Penalty is also a good bargaining chip to get murderers to plead guilty or reveal important details of their crimes such as the locations of their victims' bodies," RoyLathammon said.
Then he shot his "Nova Blast" attack at YYWmon.
"A local taught me that trick," RoyLathammon said with a smile.
Screaming hysterically, YYWmon said, "Capital cases cost local governments about 2 million more than non-capital cases."
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org...
Then, his dark chakram gleaming strongly, he countered the incoming Nova Blast attack. About 1/3 of the attack hit YYWmon, while 2/3 of the attack bounced back towards RoyLathammon, exploding in his face.
Both of them recoiled backwards, breathing heavily because they were in pain.
"YYWmon, stop this foolishness now," RoyLathammon said firmly. "This is your final warning."
YYWmon howled like an African tribesman and then he started hurling his chakram to and fro like a boomering. RoyLathammon kept dodging the chakram, but then he was hit by it.
Staggering backwards, RoyLathammon fell to the ground, seemingly dead.
YYWmon swaggered up to RoyLathammon.
"You weren't nearly as tough as I thought you'd be," YYWmon said with a snicker.
Then suddenly RoyLathammon leapt back up and knocked YYWmon backwards with a powerful kick.
"Yeah? Well I didn't expect you to be stupid enough to fall for that," RoyLathammon said.
YYWmon stood back up. His chakram was no longer in his hand. In fact, RoyLathammon was holding it.
"So that's it, huh?" YYWmon shrieked, kicking up dirt by stomping around. "You're going to fight an unarmed man?!"
RoyLathammon sighed and tossed YYWmon his chakram back. "You mistake me, sir. I never fight those who are unable to fight back. You, however, are able to fight back, so I have no qualms about what I'm about to do."
YYWmon gripped his chakram tighter than he ever had before. Then he let his arm back so that he could throw with maximum strength.
"Execution is cruel!" YYWmon shouted.
http://www.foxnews.com...
Then he released his chakram at RoyLathammon, all of his power thrown into that attack.
RoyLathammon braced backwards to fight back one more time. He gritted his teeth and said, "Such botched executions are very rare! Also, if even they do suffer, so did their victims."
"Terra Force!" RoyLathammon shouted, releasing his most powerful attack.

When the smoke cleared, there were two the charred remains of two deleted Debamon.

Meanwhile, back on the road out of "Last Comment Wins," our heroes take a break.
"How far are we?" Zaradimon asked. "Joey is tired, as are the other Debadestined minors."
"We will reach the camp of LivingCatsmon and Saintbradmon, along with their followers, by tomorrow morning," Mikalmon said. "For now we must stop for the night."
And so, for the first time since they've stepped foot back in the DDO world, the Debadestined rest upon the soft grass in a world not their own.

End of Episode
My View of the World:

Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2014 9:21:40 PM
At 5/17/2014 9:19:42 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

You've always had interesting thoughts so I hold high expectations for this story. Will read it as soona s I get time. :)

Thanks. But please don't get your expectations too high. It's not nearly as good as some of the other fan fiction.
My View of the World:

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2014 9:24:11 PM
At 5/17/2014 9:21:40 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 5/17/2014 9:19:42 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Thanks. But please don't get your expectations too high. It's not nearly as good as some of the other fan fiction.

One thing to always remember:

Never sell yourself short.

I am sure it is GREAT!!!!

Plus, everyone has their own opinion and I am sure I will love it anyways. :P

"bookworm" after all lol
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 2:56:11 PM
Episode 8:

It was morning, the Debadestined's second day back in the Digital World. After two hours of marching, the group saw it in the distance:
A camp. And it wasn't just any camp. They all knew that this camp was the permanent meeting place of...
"The Cult of Benchmon," CPoliticomon said.

Down in the camp...

There was the beating of drums and the chanting of shirtless tattooed trolls. A campfire was burning warmly in the middle of the camp, and two trolls dragged a young debater next to the campfire.
"We are gathered here today to offer a sacrifice to Benchmon, the highest of trolls," Saintbradmon, who was wearing priestly robes, said. "This young debater is full of innocence, which shall be consumed in the fires as a sweet fragrance to Benchmon."
Then a troll with goat horns and dark clothing walked up to the fire.
"Wyltedmon shall carry out the offering of the sacrifice," LivingCatsmon said. "As has been the case in every month's meeting since our lord's downfall three years ago."
"Let us fall into reverent silence as Wyltedmon prays over the sacrifice," Saintbradmon said.

".olaM a son arebil des ;menoitatnet ni sacudni son en te ;sirtson subirotibed sumittimid son te tucis ,artson atibed sibon ettimid te ;eidoh sibon ad munaiditoc murtson menaP .arret ni te ,oleac ni tucis ,auT satnulov taif ;muuT mungeR tainevda ;muuT nemoN rutecifitcnas ;sileac ni se iuq ,retson retaP."
And thus went Wyltedmon's prayer. When he finished, he raised his bloody knife above his head and plunged it into the head of the young boy debater.
Then the corpse was thrown in the fire, and the trolls chanted.

"How do we proceed?" Zaradimon asked Mikalmon.
"The five of you, your partner humans, me, and the other two members of the Bikini Guard will go down into that camp," Mikalmon said. "The rest will stay here.We'll force them to stop their ritual."
"Did you hear that?" Zaradimon asked Joey.
Joey nodded. "Yup. Let's do this!"

"Thettmon debavolved into...Kingcatmon!" Kingcatmon roared with catlike fierceness.
"Romaniimon debavolved into...Magemon!" Magemon proclaimed.
"Professormon debavolved into...Pachirisumon!" Pachirisumon said.
"Jifpopmon debavolved into...Castromon!" Castromon exclaimed.

"Chaaaarge!" Mikalmon commanded.
The Debadestined, along with their partners, and the Bikini Guard charged down the hill and into the camp.
"Yu ar evul debater!!!" three sentry trolls said. "Yu mus nat pas!!!!!"
"Ronald Reagan, a conservative, was the first president to raise the National Debt into the trillions," Mikalmon said.
Then, with a shot from his machine gun, he wiped out those three troll guards.
Then they rushed into the camp, wiping out noobmons wherever they saw them.

It didn't take them long at all to get to the center of the camp.
"Why, if it isn't the Debadestined," LivingCatsmon said with a sneer. "What brings you here, I wonder?"
"We know you're planning on reviving Benchmon," Mikalmon said. "Tell us what you have in mind."
Wyltedmon growled and was about to charge on the Debadestined, but Saintbradmon held him back.
"Very well," LivingCatsmon said. "But to answer this question I'll have to tell you a brief story. Remember three years ago, how I reached the top of that hill moments after Benchmon was obliterated? Well, I sought to protect and preserve the four soul fragments of Benchmon. But if I simply took the fragments and ran off, I'd be pursued to the ends of the Digital World by the forces of good. So, I conjured up a powerful dimensional vortex and scattered the four fragments throughout the Digital World. Well, that is, I scattered all but one of the pieces, which I kept for safekeeping."
"I see," Swordramon said. "And you're gonna go after the three pieces?"

"That is correct," a voice said. "Them and us."
They all turned around and there stood Bubbamon.
"If it isn't the coward," Mikalmon said to Bubbamon.
"This so-called coward is responsible for the deaths of YYWmon AND RoyLathammon," Bubbamon said.
"What?!" Pitbullmon exclaimed. "No, man! That's..."
"Silence, you!" Bubbamon said. "Hillary Clinton lied about being shot at in Yugoslavia!"
http://voices.yahoo.com...
Then, with a dark pulse, he deleted Pitbullmon, bikinin and all.
Mikalmon could not believe what just happened. "YOU! YOU...YOU MONSTER!!!"
Bubbamon sighed. "I see you have reinforcements waiting. This battle could quite possibly end in a stalemate, and I simply cannot allow you to destroy Benchmon's soul fragment which LivingCatsmon possesses. Therefore, we shall retreat. Wyltedmon, you cover their escape. I'll fend off Mikalmon here."

LivingCatsmon and Saintbradmon then took off, as did many Noobmon trolls. Bubbamon then ran at Mikalmon and the two engaged in vicious combat. CPoliticomon stood there motionless, shocked at what had just happened to his friend.
"Not so fast!" Wyltedmon said, his horns gleaming darkly. "All ten of you shall be worthy sacrifices to Benchmon!"
"Yeah? What can yu du, chump?" Dan asked.
"Spirits of the dead, come and dwell within me!" Wyltedmon said.
He raised his hands to the air and became indwelt with the spirits of angry trolls, causing his power to increase tenfold...
"MWAHAHAHAHA!" the angry spirits within Wyltedmon said.

End of Episode
My View of the World:

Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 4:25:43 PM
Episode 9:

The Debadestined faced Wyltedmon, who was possessed.
Suddenly, the whole DDO world deleted itself as part of an error caused by excessive spamming.

END OF THIS SERIES
My View of the World:

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 4:46:14 PM
At 5/24/2014 4:25:43 PM, Crescendo wrote:
Episode 9:

Suddenly, the whole DDO world deleted itself as part of an error caused by excessive spamming.

END OF THIS SERIES

Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 6:35:51 AM
Episode 9:

END OF THIS SERIES

So I win?
Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 1:59:59 PM
At 5/25/2014 6:35:51 AM, Wylted wrote:
Episode 9:

END OF THIS SERIES

So I win?

Actually, they all die.
My View of the World:

Loveshismom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 2:07:53 PM
The Debamon theme song

Debamon are the champions

Chaaaaaange into digital debaters toooooo... save the DDO (world)

(Debavolve into champions)
(Debavolve into ultimate)

Debamon : Debate monsters Debamon
Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 4:18:34 PM
At 5/25/2014 2:07:53 PM, Loveshismom wrote:
The Debamon theme song

That was excellent. Thank you very much.
My View of the World:

Loveshismom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 5:29:21 PM
At 5/25/2014 4:18:34 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 5/25/2014 2:07:53 PM, Loveshismom wrote:
The Debamon theme song

That was excellent. Thank you very much.

You're welcome
Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 9:32:28 PM
Thread closed. This train wreck should not be remembered. Perhaps I'll fare better with DDO Death Note.
My View of the World:

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 12:34:31 AM
At 5/25/2014 9:32:28 PM, Crescendo wrote:
Thread closed. This train wreck should not be remembered. Perhaps I'll fare better with DDO Death Note.

You can't close threads
Crescendo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 4:04:29 PM
At 5/26/2014 12:34:31 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 5/25/2014 9:32:28 PM, Crescendo wrote:

You can't close threads

I've done it before more than once, and I've succeeded.
My View of the World: