Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Is it good when a bird flies into your wind..

BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2014 12:44:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
window but when you look out you can't see it? Does that mean that it's okay? There are a lot of cats outside and now it's raining and I'm worried about it (as a fellow bird) because it's neck bent a bit when it hit the window and it might have been one of the parent birds nesting in my roof.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2014 5:38:17 PM
At 5/12/2014 12:44:38 PM, BblackkBbirdd wrote:
window but when you look out you can't see it? Does that mean that it's okay? There are a lot of cats outside and now it's raining and I'm worried about it (as a fellow bird) because it's neck bent a bit when it hit the window and it might have been one of the parent birds nesting in my roof.

The birds might be pocessed by evil spirits making them fly into your windows.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2014 7:50:01 PM

How do you know if its neck bent a bit when it hit the window if you just said that when you look out you can't see it? Did you see it literally crash into the window and witness its neck bend, and are now unable to see it?

I can understand your pain, regardless of the validity of your statements, since I have lived many past lives including that of both a raven and jive turkey. If it is the parent bird, perhaps you should accept the rain as a natural process and submit yourself to a wet search. It likely isn't though, since birds are very perceptive and able when it comes to maneuvering in storms, especially when it is an area surrounding their home base (nest).
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 2:03:52 PM
At 5/12/2014 7:50:01 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

How do you know if its neck bent a bit when it hit the window if you just said that when you look out you can't see it? Did you see it literally crash into the window and witness its neck bend, and are now unable to see it?

I can understand your pain, regardless of the validity of your statements, since I have lived many past lives including that of both a raven and jive turkey. If it is the parent bird, perhaps you should accept the rain as a natural process and submit yourself to a wet search. It likely isn't though, since birds are very perceptive and able when it comes to maneuvering in storms, especially when it is an area surrounding their home base (nest).

I'm sitting by the window which is how a saw it crash, but couldn't see it when I looked out the window after the crash (top flour of flats). I can't go and check. After thinking about it more it, i think it may have possibly been one of the baby fledglings.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2014 2:53:15 PM
At 5/13/2014 2:03:52 PM, BblackkBbirdd wrote:
At 5/12/2014 7:50:01 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

I'm sitting by the window which is how a saw it crash, but couldn't see it when I looked out the window after the crash (top flour of flats). I can't go and check. After thinking about it more it, i think it may have possibly been one of the baby fledglings.

I concur. After posting I thought it likely to be one of the young. Hopefully that was not the case.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...