Jump to topic:

...In My Pants

nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 8:48:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't know if I'm breaching forum rules but if any moderators feel that I am, feel free to remove this thread ^_^ (but please don't remove me, I'm not an internet predator, I swear).

Since other threads have been made for game-playing I thought I'd bring a little mature game to spice up my student life a bit... there are different variations of it but the most clean one I can think of is "...In My Pants". Basically you take the title of a movie and add "in my pants" to the end of it. I wonder how many it'll work for?

I'll start.

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Black Pearl in my pants.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 8:50:36 PM
At 2/8/2010 8:48:27 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
I don't know if I'm breaching forum rules but if any moderators feel that I am, feel free to remove this thread ^_^ (but please don't remove me, I'm not an internet predator, I swear).

Since other threads have been made for game-playing I thought I'd bring a little mature game to spice up my student life a bit... there are different variations of it but the most clean one I can think of is "...In My Pants". Basically you take the title of a movie and add "in my pants" to the end of it. I wonder how many it'll work for?

I'll start.

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Black Pearl in my pants.

I thought it was with song titles? Oh well. I suppose movies work. I'll start with my favorite: Titanic in my pants.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 8:55:19 PM

Since other threads have been made for game-playing I thought I'd bring a little completely and totally immature game to spice up my student life a bit...

Me, myself, and Irene.... In my pants.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 8:57:38 PM
At 2/8/2010 8:55:19 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

Since other threads have been made for game-playing I thought I'd bring a little completely and totally immature game to spice up my student life a bit...

Me, myself, and Irene.... In my pants.

haha I meant "mature" as in a rating... like not PG13 :p

The Hangover in my pants!
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2010 9:08:06 PM
Free Willy... In my pants :)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."