Jump to topic:

Let's Play! In Case You Didn't Know...

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2014 1:01:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Soooo if you're an avid gamer or youtube watcher or are into nerdy online stuff you'll know that Let's Plays have become extremely popular over the past few years. In case you don't know Let's Plays are videos of people playing computer games with unique commentary. It's good for learning games, seeing game play and honestly its easier to watch videos than to actually play games from time to time.

So I'm just letting DDO know that if they are a gamer or watch LPs then you should definitely check out my channel which I just started recently! I play PC games all the time and have decided to wet my feet in the whole LP pool.

So give it a look! Plox :)

https://www.youtube.com...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 8:32:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/17/2014 6:50:42 AM, Smithereens wrote:
You like olden day games?

You like olden day games?

Being as that I am 50 and grew up without video games I find this quite amusing. Kids today think the olden days are the 60's I view the olden days as the 1800's like before cars and electricity. Perspective is everything.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%