Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

If voting was fair....

nonprophet
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 10:57:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
My record would be
31 Wins 3 Loses 5 Ties

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent admitted he lost

http://www.debate.org...
Won-oppoenet couldn't follow rules

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Tie

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opposing argument "humans in general enjoy pain and suffering"

http://www.debate.org...
Won-weak arguments

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Basic Logic

http://www.debate.org...
Tie

http://www.debate.org...
Tie (even though I think I won)

http://www.debate.org...
Won-debate was not about how offensive it is

http://www.debate.org...
Win-argument was last person LEFT on Earth (not first person). Human Accomplishments and resources would still be left.

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Won: semantics game

http://www.debate.org...
Won (lost on a single conduct vote-yeah, right)

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rule

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Apatheism is a form of atheism. Proving Apatheism as the default position proves me right.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeit

http://www.debate.org...
Won (Facts against opinion)

http://www.debate.org...
Won (tried to play word game with "society")

http://www.debate.org...
Won - opponent claims that not a single person ever has not heard of god

http://www.debate.org...
Tie (mutual agreement)

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rules

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Tie - null and void due to non acceptance of the debate.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-"homologous structures" was addressed and debunked

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent had very poor conduct, tried to shift the BOP, didn't obey rules. Claimed the Old Covenant invalid without evidence.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-voters don't know the difference between a "young child" and a new born baby

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rules and all babies are born not believing in god

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Opponent's argument was "I don't think so."

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 11:12:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 10:57:13 AM, nonprophet wrote:
My record would be
31 Wins 3 Loses 5 Ties

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent admitted he lost

http://www.debate.org...
Won-oppoenet couldn't follow rules

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Tie

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opposing argument "humans in general enjoy pain and suffering"

http://www.debate.org...
Won-weak arguments

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Basic Logic

http://www.debate.org...
Tie

http://www.debate.org...
Tie (even though I think I won)

http://www.debate.org...
Won-debate was not about how offensive it is

http://www.debate.org...
Win-argument was last person LEFT on Earth (not first person). Human Accomplishments and resources would still be left.

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Won: semantics game

http://www.debate.org...
Won (lost on a single conduct vote-yeah, right)


http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rule

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Apatheism is a form of atheism. Proving Apatheism as the default position proves me right.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeit

http://www.debate.org...
Won (Facts against opinion)

http://www.debate.org...
Won (tried to play word game with "society")

http://www.debate.org...
Won - opponent claims that not a single person ever has not heard of god

http://www.debate.org...
Tie (mutual agreement)

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rules

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Tie - null and void due to non acceptance of the debate.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-"homologous structures" was addressed and debunked

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent had very poor conduct, tried to shift the BOP, didn't obey rules. Claimed the Old Covenant invalid without evidence.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-voters don't know the difference between a "young child" and a new born baby

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rules and all babies are born not believing in god

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Opponent's argument was "I don't think so."

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won

Guess what? Life isn't fair. The pursuit of fairness is the pursuit of tyranny.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
nonprophet
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 11:35:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 11:12:10 AM, sadolite wrote:

Guess what? Life isn't fair. The pursuit of fairness is the pursuit of tyranny.

Then we should abolish the justice system
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 11:47:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 10:57:13 AM, nonprophet wrote:
My record would be
31 Wins 3 Loses 5 Ties

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent admitted he lost

http://www.debate.org...
Won-oppoenet couldn't follow rules

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Tie

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opposing argument "humans in general enjoy pain and suffering"

http://www.debate.org...
Won-weak arguments

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Basic Logic

http://www.debate.org...
Tie

http://www.debate.org...
Tie (even though I think I won)

http://www.debate.org...
Won-debate was not about how offensive it is

http://www.debate.org...
Win-argument was last person LEFT on Earth (not first person). Human Accomplishments and resources would still be left.

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Won: semantics game

http://www.debate.org...
Won (lost on a single conduct vote-yeah, right)


http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rule

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Apatheism is a form of atheism. Proving Apatheism as the default position proves me right.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeit

http://www.debate.org...
Won (Facts against opinion)

http://www.debate.org...
Won (tried to play word game with "society")

http://www.debate.org...
Won - opponent claims that not a single person ever has not heard of god

http://www.debate.org...
Tie (mutual agreement)

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rules

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Tie - null and void due to non acceptance of the debate.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-"homologous structures" was addressed and debunked

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent had very poor conduct, tried to shift the BOP, didn't obey rules. Claimed the Old Covenant invalid without evidence.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-voters don't know the difference between a "young child" and a new born baby

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rules and all babies are born not believing in god

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Opponent's argument was "I don't think so."

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won

We don't always get what we want, or what is fair.
*shrugs*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
nonprophet
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 11:49:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 11:47:07 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

We don't always get what we want, or what is fair.
*shrugs*

Then why bother caring?
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 11:52:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 11:49:44 AM, nonprophet wrote:
At 5/19/2014 11:47:07 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

We don't always get what we want, or what is fair.
*shrugs*

Then why bother caring?

Because there's still a chance I guess... and most people are optimistic
*shrugs*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 11:52:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 10:57:13 AM, nonprophet wrote:
My record would be
31 Wins 3 Loses 5 Ties

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent admitted he lost

http://www.debate.org...
Won-oppoenet couldn't follow rules

You would've lost that one. I would have atleast put some half as$ argument up that last round. I followed the rules. I could argue you didn't if you want to use that stupid logic since your first round went beyond the scope of accepting.

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Tie

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opposing argument "humans in general enjoy pain and suffering"

http://www.debate.org...
Won-weak arguments

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Basic Logic

http://www.debate.org...
Tie

http://www.debate.org...
Tie (even though I think I won)

http://www.debate.org...
Won-debate was not about how offensive it is

http://www.debate.org...
Win-argument was last person LEFT on Earth (not first person). Human Accomplishments and resources would still be left.

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Won: semantics game

http://www.debate.org...
Won (lost on a single conduct vote-yeah, right)


http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rule

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Apatheism is a form of atheism. Proving Apatheism as the default position proves me right.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeit

http://www.debate.org...
Won (Facts against opinion)

http://www.debate.org...
Won (tried to play word game with "society")

http://www.debate.org...
Won - opponent claims that not a single person ever has not heard of god

http://www.debate.org...
Tie (mutual agreement)

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rules

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Tie - null and void due to non acceptance of the debate.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-"homologous structures" was addressed and debunked

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent had very poor conduct, tried to shift the BOP, didn't obey rules. Claimed the Old Covenant invalid without evidence.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-voters don't know the difference between a "young child" and a new born baby

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rules and all babies are born not believing in god

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Opponent's argument was "I don't think so."

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 11:52:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 11:49:44 AM, nonprophet wrote:
At 5/19/2014 11:47:07 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

We don't always get what we want, or what is fair.
*shrugs*

Then why bother caring?

why do people gamble?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 11:55:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 10:57:13 AM, nonprophet wrote:
My record would be
31 Wins 3 Loses 5 Ties

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent admitted he lost

http://www.debate.org...
Won-oppoenet couldn't follow rules

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Tie

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opposing argument "humans in general enjoy pain and suffering"

http://www.debate.org...
Won-weak arguments

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Basic Logic

http://www.debate.org...
Tie

http://www.debate.org...
Tie (even though I think I won)

http://www.debate.org...
Won-debate was not about how offensive it is

http://www.debate.org...
Win-argument was last person LEFT on Earth (not first person). Human Accomplishments and resources would still be left.

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Won: semantics game

http://www.debate.org...
Won (lost on a single conduct vote-yeah, right)


http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rule

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Apatheism is a form of atheism. Proving Apatheism as the default position proves me right.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeit

http://www.debate.org...
Won (Facts against opinion)

http://www.debate.org...
Won (tried to play word game with "society")

http://www.debate.org...
Won - opponent claims that not a single person ever has not heard of god

http://www.debate.org...
Tie (mutual agreement)

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rules

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Tie - null and void due to non acceptance of the debate.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-"homologous structures" was addressed and debunked

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent had very poor conduct, tried to shift the BOP, didn't obey rules. Claimed the Old Covenant invalid without evidence.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-voters don't know the difference between a "young child" and a new born baby

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rules and all babies are born not believing in god

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Opponent's argument was "I don't think so."

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won

The voting is as fair as the instigater makes it. Your losing record indicates your skill level. For God's sake. You couldn't even win an argument about atheism not being a religion on your other account against me. "Everyone else" isn't the problem. A simple application of Occam's razor, shows "you are the problem".
edomuc
Posts: 29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 11:58:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 10:57:13 AM, nonprophet wrote:
If voting was fair...
My record would be
31 Wins 3 Loses 5 Ties

There's an old Italian saying that goes pretty much like this:
If my grandfather had three balls, he'd be a pinball machine.
nonprophet
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 12:27:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 11:52:25 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/19/2014 11:49:44 AM, nonprophet wrote:

Then why bother caring?

why do people gamble?

What's that got to do with anything?
nonprophet
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 12:28:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 11:55:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
You couldn't even win an argument about atheism not being a religion on your other account against me.

That's was my son's account.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 12:42:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 12:28:47 PM, nonprophet wrote:
At 5/19/2014 11:55:55 AM, Wylted wrote:
You couldn't even win an argument about atheism not being a religion on your other account against me.


That's was my son's account.

How is it your base of knowledge is almost the same exact size as his?

I would think a grown up with similar DNA to a below average 12 year old, would have gained some more knowledge than his kid in his 30+ years of life.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 12:44:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 12:27:02 PM, nonprophet wrote:
At 5/19/2014 11:52:25 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/19/2014 11:49:44 AM, nonprophet wrote:

Then why bother caring?

why do people gamble?

What's that got to do with anything?

There's a chance of winning and of losing. Sometimes people will cheat.

Yet, there are always people who gamble.

Why?
-they like it
-the thrill
-for fun etc
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
nonprophet
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 12:45:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 12:44:11 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

why do people gamble?

What's that got to do with anything?

There's a chance of winning and of losing. Sometimes people will cheat.

Yet, there are always people who gamble.

Why?
-they like it
-the thrill
-for fun etc

What's that got to do with fairness in life?
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 12:47:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 12:45:48 PM, nonprophet wrote:
At 5/19/2014 12:44:11 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

why do people gamble?

What's that got to do with anything?

There's a chance of winning and of losing. Sometimes people will cheat.

Yet, there are always people who gamble.

Why?
-they like it
-the thrill
-for fun etc

What's that got to do with fairness in life?

Just that.

-Sometimes life is fair, sometimes it isn't.
We stick around for the chance that something just will happen to us,
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
nonprophet
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 2:40:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 12:47:47 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

-Sometimes life is fair, sometimes it isn't.
We stick around for the chance that something just will happen to us,

LOL! Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Doesn't mean I will stick around watching a broken clock for the chance that it is right.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 6:22:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 2:40:46 PM, nonprophet wrote:
At 5/19/2014 12:47:47 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

-Sometimes life is fair, sometimes it isn't.
We stick around for the chance that something just will happen to us,

LOL! Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Doesn't mean I will stick around watching a broken clock for the chance that it is right.

So... you'll kill yourself? Is that what you're saying?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 6:49:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 11:35:19 AM, nonprophet wrote:
At 5/19/2014 11:12:10 AM, sadolite wrote:

Guess what? Life isn't fair. The pursuit of fairness is the pursuit of tyranny.


Then we should abolish the justice system

Extrapolates all the way to deep end
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
nonprophet
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 8:28:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 6:22:36 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/19/2014 2:40:46 PM, nonprophet wrote:
At 5/19/2014 12:47:47 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

-Sometimes life is fair, sometimes it isn't.
We stick around for the chance that something just will happen to us,

LOL! Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Doesn't mean I will stick around watching a broken clock for the chance that it is right.

So... you'll kill yourself? Is that what you're saying?

No, I'm saying I'd be brave enough to try to help somebody else without worrying about my own safety.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 8:30:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 8:28:03 PM, nonprophet wrote:
At 5/19/2014 6:22:36 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/19/2014 2:40:46 PM, nonprophet wrote:
At 5/19/2014 12:47:47 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

-Sometimes life is fair, sometimes it isn't.
We stick around for the chance that something just will happen to us,

LOL! Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Doesn't mean I will stick around watching a broken clock for the chance that it is right.

So... you'll kill yourself? Is that what you're saying?

No, I'm saying I'd be brave enough to try to help somebody else without worrying about my own safety.

Then you'd be alive and making a decision that could result in either an unfair or fair situation.
That;s life.

You just admitted you'd continue living life despite unfair circumstances.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
nonprophet
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 8:58:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 8:30:33 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Then you'd be alive and making a decision that could result in either an unfair or fair situation.

Or I'd be dead trying to help somebody else.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 9:56:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 8:58:14 PM, nonprophet wrote:
At 5/19/2014 8:30:33 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Then you'd be alive and making a decision that could result in either an unfair or fair situation.


Or I'd be dead trying to help somebody else.

How can you help someone if you are dead?
Also, even if you are, you just agreed with me. You would still try to help the person, despite the odd chance that their outcome would be unfair.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 5:26:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
And your point?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
nonprophet
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 8:44:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 9:56:52 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

How can you help someone if you are dead?

Ask the cops and firemen why they go to work.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 12:39:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/20/2014 8:44:05 AM, nonprophet wrote:
At 5/19/2014 9:56:52 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

How can you help someone if you are dead?


Ask the cops and firemen why they go to work.

They won't know the answer to that question either.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 2:37:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/19/2014 10:57:13 AM, nonprophet wrote:
My record would be
31 Wins 3 Loses 5 Ties

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent admitted he lost

http://www.debate.org...
Won-oppoenet couldn't follow rules

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Tie

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opposing argument "humans in general enjoy pain and suffering"

http://www.debate.org...
Won-weak arguments

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Basic Logic

http://www.debate.org...
Tie

http://www.debate.org...
Tie (even though I think I won)

http://www.debate.org...
Won-debate was not about how offensive it is

http://www.debate.org...
Win-argument was last person LEFT on Earth (not first person). Human Accomplishments and resources would still be left.

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Won: semantics game

http://www.debate.org...
Won (lost on a single conduct vote-yeah, right)


http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rule

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Apatheism is a form of atheism. Proving Apatheism as the default position proves me right.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeit

http://www.debate.org...
Won (Facts against opinion)

http://www.debate.org...
Won (tried to play word game with "society")

http://www.debate.org...
Won - opponent claims that not a single person ever has not heard of god

http://www.debate.org...
Tie (mutual agreement)

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rules

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Tie - null and void due to non acceptance of the debate.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-"homologous structures" was addressed and debunked

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent had very poor conduct, tried to shift the BOP, didn't obey rules. Claimed the Old Covenant invalid without evidence.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-voters don't know the difference between a "young child" and a new born baby

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rules and all babies are born not believing in god

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Opponent's argument was "I don't think so."

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won

I saw a lot of your debates where you just linked to sources with a sentence. I found most of them to be you not even debating.
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 3:59:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/20/2014 2:37:39 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 5/19/2014 10:57:13 AM, nonprophet wrote:
My record would be
31 Wins 3 Loses 5 Ties

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent admitted he lost

http://www.debate.org...
Won-oppoenet couldn't follow rules

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Tie

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opposing argument "humans in general enjoy pain and suffering"

http://www.debate.org...
Won-weak arguments

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Basic Logic

http://www.debate.org...
Tie

http://www.debate.org...
Tie (even though I think I won)

http://www.debate.org...
Won-debate was not about how offensive it is

http://www.debate.org...
Win-argument was last person LEFT on Earth (not first person). Human Accomplishments and resources would still be left.

http://www.debate.org...
Lost

http://www.debate.org...
Won: semantics game

http://www.debate.org...
Won (lost on a single conduct vote-yeah, right)


http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rule

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Apatheism is a form of atheism. Proving Apatheism as the default position proves me right.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeit

http://www.debate.org...
Won (Facts against opinion)

http://www.debate.org...
Won (tried to play word game with "society")

http://www.debate.org...
Won - opponent claims that not a single person ever has not heard of god

http://www.debate.org...
Tie (mutual agreement)

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rules

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Tie - null and void due to non acceptance of the debate.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-"homologous structures" was addressed and debunked

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent had very poor conduct, tried to shift the BOP, didn't obey rules. Claimed the Old Covenant invalid without evidence.

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won-voters don't know the difference between a "young child" and a new born baby

http://www.debate.org...
Won-opponent broke rules and all babies are born not believing in god

http://www.debate.org...
Won

http://www.debate.org...
Won-Opponent's argument was "I don't think so."

http://www.debate.org...
Won-forfeited

http://www.debate.org...
Won

I saw a lot of your debates where you just linked to sources with a sentence. I found most of them to be you not even debating.

Hey that's not fair, he worked hard, he tried.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
nonprophet
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 4:08:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/20/2014 2:37:39 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

I saw a lot of your debates where you just linked to sources with a sentence. I found most of them to be you not even debating.

If I don't use sources I lose. If I do use sources, I still lose. Whatever.