Death of DDO Episode 4

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 6:22:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Baptism of Fire and Ice

I don't know what to do. No one listens to a teenage girl. After seeing the events occur no one would believe me. They'd probably lock me up and put me in the nut house. There is one person that would help me though. The Angel of Death. She would truly understand me, but where would I find Death in today's society.

*"Follow the rats to find, my love."*

Esocial spun around scanning her room to see who had said that phrase. Esocial slightly opens her door and shouts out in a demanding tone, "Who's there? Show yourself!"

Esocial grabs the baseball bat that she keeps by her door and walks down the hall. The voice whispers the phrase again, but there seems to be an echo to it though.

Esocial jumped. Adrenaline shot through her body. Her muscles tensed as she tightened the grip around the bat and brought the bat up. Ready to swing at any moment.

"AHHHHHH!!! Help me Esocial! I'm burning!" The voice now screamed at her, but still with the slight echo.

"Stop it whoever you are! Leave this house. This is private property and I will use deadly force to make you leave." Esocial had reached the end of the hallway and entered the kitchen. The temperature plummeted. The intruder must be in the utility room, messing with the thermostat, she thought to herself. Just about when she was about to exit the kitchen she heard the oven door slam open. Esocial jumped and saw steam rise from the oven. She also saw in the reflection on her white refrigerator, the red explosions of flames from within the oven. Her eyes widened in fear as she saw a blackened charred hand grip the side of the oven. The blackness of the hand had cracks and one could see the blood seeping out from the hand.

A charred head, with still a few strands of hair left, drug itself halfway out of the oven and stared at Esocial and said in an echoy voice, "Why'd you let your mother die I burned to death and you left me behind."

"No mom, you were trapped under a burning support beam and told me to go. I was trying you!"

"No you weren't!" Her mother spat. "YOU WERE THE WORST DAUGHTER THAT I COULD HAVE WISHED TO HAVE. DON'T EVEN CALL ME MOM ANYMORE. YOU WILL CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME, ROYALPALIDIN!"

Royal now lifted herself out of the oven and tumbled onto the floor. Royal was missing her entire lower half of her body from her waste down. Royal began to drag her bleeding carcass towards Esocial. Leaving pools of blood in her path way. Esocial dropped the bat in fear and ran in a full fledged sprint to her room. She slammed the door shut and leaned her back against it to make sure it was shut. Esocial was breathing heavily trying to caught her breath. She went over to her desk and, with hands trembling, picked up the phone and dialed 9-1-1.

*"Hello this is 911. What's your Emergency?"*

"Someone b...b..br..broke into my house and is t...t...trying to kill me. Th...there's blood everywhere."

*"What's your address ma'am?"*

She turned around to look at the door and instead saw Royal 1 foot away from her face. Now standing on two legs. Esocial screams and drops the phone.

*"Hello? Hello? Are you there? Ma'am are you still there? Hello? Hello?"*

Royal grins and, with lightening speed takes down Esocial quickly. She then takes her large glove like right hand and begins choking Esocial. Esocial begins chocking, gasping for air with her face beginning to change colors. Her hands immediately spring up and clamp onto Royal's arm. Attempting to remove it from choking her. Royal's charred skin begins sliding back and Royal's blood begins to pour onto Esocial.

Royal chuckles, "You aren't going to die yet you ignorant b*tch!" It's not your turn yet. But I can tell you one thing. You make Koopin proud that I get to screw with you and then kill you with a grand finally. The Angel of Death will not and cannot save nor help you. kfc nac." Then Royal faded away as if it were not but a mirage. Esocial felt how weak she was as her arms fell to the ground. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she passed out.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
dichotomyslave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2014 7:44:17 PM
At 5/21/2014 6:22:21 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Baptism of Fire and Ice

I don't know what to do. No one listens to a teenage girl. After seeing the events occur no one would believe me. They'd probably lock me up and put me in the nut house. There is one person that would help me though. The Angel of Death. She would truly understand me, but where would I find Death in today's society.

Esocial spun around scanning her room to see who had said that phrase. Esocial slightly opens her door and shouts out in a demanding tone, "Who's there? Show yourself!"

Esocial grabs the baseball bat that she keeps by her door and walks down the hall. The voice whispers the phrase again, but there seems to be an echo to it though.

Esocial jumped. Adrenaline shot through her body. Her muscles tensed as she tightened the grip around the bat and brought the bat up. Ready to swing at any moment.

"AHHHHHH!!! Help me Esocial! I'm burning!" The voice now screamed at her, but still with the slight echo.

"Stop it whoever you are! Leave this house. This is private property and I will use deadly force to make you leave." Esocial had reached the end of the hallway and entered the kitchen. The temperature plummeted. The intruder must be in the utility room, messing with the thermostat, she thought to herself. Just about when she was about to exit the kitchen she heard the oven door slam open. Esocial jumped and saw steam rise from the oven. She also saw in the reflection on her white refrigerator, the red explosions of flames from within the oven. Her eyes widened in fear as she saw a blackened charred hand grip the side of the oven. The blackness of the hand had cracks and one could see the blood seeping out from the hand.

A charred head, with still a few strands of hair left, drug itself halfway out of the oven and stared at Esocial and said in an echoy voice, "Why'd you let your mother die I burned to death and you left me behind."

"No mom, you were trapped under a burning support beam and told me to go. I was trying you!"

"No you weren't!" Her mother spat. "YOU WERE THE WORST DAUGHTER THAT I COULD HAVE WISHED TO HAVE. DON'T EVEN CALL ME MOM ANYMORE. YOU WILL CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME, ROYALPALIDIN!"

Royal now lifted herself out of the oven and tumbled onto the floor. Royal was missing her entire lower half of her body from her waste down. Royal began to drag her bleeding carcass towards Esocial. Leaving pools of blood in her path way. Esocial dropped the bat in fear and ran in a full fledged sprint to her room. She slammed the door shut and leaned her back against it to make sure it was shut. Esocial was breathing heavily trying to caught her breath. She went over to her desk and, with hands trembling, picked up the phone and dialed 9-1-1.

"Someone b...b..br..broke into my house and is t...t...trying to kill me. Th...there's blood everywhere."

She turned around to look at the door and instead saw Royal 1 foot away from her face. Now standing on two legs. Esocial screams and drops the phone.

Royal grins and, with lightening speed takes down Esocial quickly. She then takes her large glove like right hand and begins choking Esocial. Esocial begins chocking, gasping for air with her face beginning to change colors. Her hands immediately spring up and clamp onto Royal's arm. Attempting to remove it from choking her. Royal's charred skin begins sliding back and Royal's blood begins to pour onto Esocial.

Royal chuckles, "You aren't going to die yet you ignorant b*tch!" It's not your turn yet. But I can tell you one thing. You make Koopin proud that I get to screw with you and then kill you with a grand finally. The Angel of Death will not and cannot save nor help you. kfc nac." Then Royal faded away as if it were not but a mirage. Esocial felt how weak she was as her arms fell to the ground. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she passed out.

Stupid much
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2014 7:47:40 PM
At 5/22/2014 7:44:17 PM, dichotomyslave wrote:
Baptism of Fire and Ice

Stupid much

Why the hate?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
dichotomyslave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2014 7:51:22 PM
At 5/22/2014 7:47:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Baptism of Fire and Ice

Stupid much

Why the hate?

No hate! I thought this was a gag. I'm sorry. My bad! I am a noob. I will retract my stupid and point it at myself. Lol
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2014 7:54:44 PM
At 5/22/2014 7:51:22 PM, dichotomyslave wrote:
Baptism of Fire and Ice

Stupid much

Why the hate?

No hate! I thought this was a gag. I'm sorry. My bad! I am a noob. I will retract my stupid and point it at myself. Lol

Welcome to the site! lol
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

dichotomyslave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2014 7:56:58 PM
At 5/22/2014 7:54:44 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Baptism of Fire and Ice

Stupid much

Why the hate?

Welcome to the site! lol

Thanks and I am sorry I am so stupid. :( You seem so sweet.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2014 8:00:33 PM
At 5/22/2014 7:56:58 PM, dichotomyslave wrote:
Baptism of Fire and Ice

Stupid much

Why the hate?

Welcome to the site! lol

Don't be! You didn't know. It's fine. :)

Just a misunderstanding.

And thanks. :D
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

dichotomyslave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2014 8:02:01 PM
At 5/22/2014 8:00:33 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Baptism of Fire and Ice

Stupid much

Why the hate?

Welcome to the site! lol

Just a misunderstanding.

Thanks to you too, Miss Esocial :)))))))
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2014 8:03:08 PM
At 5/22/2014 8:02:01 PM, dichotomyslave wrote:
At 5/22/2014 8:00:33 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Baptism of Fire and Ice

Stupid much

Why the hate?

Welcome to the site! lol

Just a misunderstanding.

Thanks to you too, Miss Esocial :)))))))

You can call me Annie. XD
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY