Jump to topic:

Is Airmax a nice person?

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 12:35:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well since I'm a new member of this site and Airmax is the moderator, I was just you know, wondering about whether he's a good guy.

Is he strict, cold and sensitive?

Or nice, warm and welcoming?

I hope this doesn't offend Airmax as we are discussing only his characteristics as seen on DDO. So I hope he doesn't take the comments personally.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 1:28:47 AM
He's the embodiment of perfection - he is everything good in the world. He is like the sun on a snowy day, melting your heart's cold outer layer to reveal just how much of a capacity for love you really have. He is like the moon on a starless night, giving you the light needed for you to live your life. He is like the wings of birds - he allows them to soar through existence with ease. He is like the frosting on the cake of life. He is the boldness that makes life pop - he makes things interesting. He is like a duck, from who you pluck the feathers that you will use to form a pillow, allowing you to sleep well at night. He is your partner, the person you would love to wake up next to. He is a pepper - spicing up various aspects of life that cannot be named on this site through means that cannot be explored on this site. He is the slight trembling one feels when they see a beautiful work of art - he is also that work of art. He is like a guard railing on a bridge, as he gives you a chance to realize that life is worth living. He makes you feel like you are ALIVE, in such a way that only he can.

He is Airmax1227*.

*if this name was switched with YYW, the message would be just as fitting.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 8:24:18 AM
At 5/23/2014 1:28:47 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
He's the embodiment of perfection - he is everything good in the world. He is like the sun on a snowy day, melting your heart's cold outer layer to reveal just how much of a capacity for love you really have. He is like the moon on a starless night, giving you the light needed for you to live your life. He is like the wings of birds - he allows them to soar through existence with ease. He is like the frosting on the cake of life. He is the boldness that makes life pop - he makes things interesting. He is like a duck, from who you pluck the feathers that you will use to form a pillow, allowing you to sleep well at night. He is your partner, the person you would love to wake up next to. He is a pepper - spicing up various aspects of life that cannot be named on this site through means that cannot be explored on this site. He is the slight trembling one feels when they see a beautiful work of art - he is also that work of art. He is like a guard railing on a bridge, as he gives you a chance to realize that life is worth living. He makes you feel like you are ALIVE, in such a way that only he can.

He is Airmax1227*.

Just to summarize this: Yes airmax is a good person, but nobodies perfect.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 8:31:28 AM
At 5/23/2014 12:35:59 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Well since I'm a new member of this site and Airmax is the moderator, I was just you know, wondering about whether he's a good guy.

I hope this doesn't offend Airmax as we are discussing only his characteristics as seen on DDO. So I hope he doesn't take the comments personally.

Welcome to the site! ^.^

Airmax is a good moderator. As far as I know, he's a good person.

However, as cyber said no one is perfect.

I've never had any issues with him though...

Also, the other moderator is Ore_Ele.
He's pretty cool as well, as far as I know. :)

I don't know if other people have experienced otherwise, so I can't talk for them. But both the moderators have not mistreated me, so IMO, they're good people. :D
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 9:00:02 AM
That's excellent buddy. He sounds like me
He is Airmax1227*.
O

Thanks for the replies guys. Good to know he's a responsible moderator. That's very good indeed. (so good in fact, I will add him as a friend!)
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 9:03:58 AM
At 5/23/2014 8:31:28 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Welcome to the site! ^.^

I don't know if other people have experienced otherwise, so I can't talk for them. But both the moderators have not mistreated me, so IMO, they're good people. :D

Thanks buddy. Good to know we have trustworthy moderators around here.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 8:26:30 PM
Is Airmax a nice person? Airmax is a moderator, grasp that concept in your brain.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Csareo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 8:27:54 PM

Hes nice to you, but a terrible moderator IMO.
http://www.edeb8.com...

Edeb8 unofficial champion of team debate bug finding

PM me for questions on campaign http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 9:32:12 PM
At 5/23/2014 8:24:18 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

He is Airmax1227*.

Except for Airmax.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 9:49:02 PM
At 5/23/2014 9:32:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

He is Airmax1227*.

Except for Airmax.

Thou hath been brainwashed by that Communist Nazi
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 12:50:18 AM

He is Airmax1227*.

Except for Airmax.

Goddamit, Is he perfect or not??
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 1:45:17 AM
At 5/24/2014 12:50:18 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

He is Airmax1227*.

Except for Airmax.

Goddamit, Is he perfect or not??

He's a level of perfection higher than perfect.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 1:51:06 AM

Welcome to the site! ^.^

http://www.quickmeme.com...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 2:18:14 AM

Airmax is the worst moderator to ever exist -- he just is. It's like trying to explain why the tides come in and out. You just can't explain it.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 2:21:21 AM
At 5/24/2014 1:51:06 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Welcome to the site! ^.^

http://www.quickmeme.com...

that meme made my day buddy
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 2:27:01 AM
At 5/24/2014 2:18:14 AM, Zarroette wrote:

Airmax is the worst moderator to ever exist -- he just is. It's like trying to explain why the tides come in and out. You just can't explain it.

http://assets.diylol.com...
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 2:28:53 AM
At 5/24/2014 2:27:01 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Who is that man? Why has he stolen my original content? Can you please ban him, Mr Moderator?
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 2:30:37 AM

Goddamit people. With all this description I keep imagining a beautiful god like tsunami that devours islands. I also imagine crab like creatures for some reason
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 2:33:44 AM
At 5/24/2014 2:30:37 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Goddamit people. With all this description I keep imagining a beautiful god like tsunami that devours islands. I also imagine crab like creatures for some reason

You have quite the imagination, young man :)
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 2:35:42 AM

What did you eat recently?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 2:35:58 AM
At 5/24/2014 2:28:53 AM, Zarroette wrote:

Who is that man? Why has he stolen my original content? Can you please ban him, Mr Moderator?

If I could, I would.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 2:38:28 AM
At 5/24/2014 2:35:42 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

What did you eat recently?

chicken
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 2:39:10 AM
At 5/24/2014 2:35:58 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

If I could, I would.

;*(
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 2:46:13 AM
At 5/24/2014 2:39:10 AM, Zarroette wrote:

If I could, I would.

;*(

I thought plagiarism is a violation of TOS
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 2:49:22 AM
At 5/24/2014 2:46:13 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

If I could, I would.

;*(

Ore Ele isn't a real moderator. We just like to joke that he is. Sorry if this wasn't clear.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 2:51:39 AM
At 5/24/2014 2:49:22 AM, Zarroette wrote:

If I could, I would.

;*(

Ore Ele isn't a real moderator. We just like to joke that he is. Sorry if this wasn't clear.

It's okay. You guys can continue.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 2:54:01 AM
At 5/24/2014 2:51:39 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 5/24/2014 2:49:22 AM, Zarroette wrote:

If I could, I would.

;*(

It's okay. You guys can continue.

Feel free to join in! Oh and try to keep the secret better than I did.