Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

So what do you guys do around here?

baus
Posts: 92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 3:49:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/24/2014 3:10:16 PM, Geographia wrote:
/Title

Basically what the video says:
Without death, life has no meaning.

Without life, death has no significance.
Romanii
Posts: 5,048
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 6:29:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/24/2014 3:10:16 PM, Geographia wrote:
/Title

Debate and get our blood pressures up in flame wars (but mostly the latter).
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,595
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 7:31:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/24/2014 3:10:16 PM, Geographia wrote:
/Title

Welcome to the site! :D
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Geographia
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 7:34:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/24/2014 7:31:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/24/2014 3:10:16 PM, Geographia wrote:
/Title

Welcome to the site! :D

D'aw.

Thanks.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,595
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 7:37:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/24/2014 7:34:29 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 5/24/2014 7:31:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/24/2014 3:10:16 PM, Geographia wrote:
/Title

Welcome to the site! :D

D'aw.

Thanks.
As said before, we sometimes troll, debate, write, argue etc.
^.^

There are great debaters like Roy Latham and Mikal...

There are great trolls like massivedump and Imabench.

There are great writers like ... (Too many to name; check the forums)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
sadolite
Posts: 9,192
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 9:02:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/24/2014 3:10:16 PM, Geographia wrote:
/Title

Well lately the in thing to do is to threaten to leave in long farewell speeches.
Jonbonbon
Posts: 3,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 10:04:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/24/2014 7:37:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/24/2014 7:34:29 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 5/24/2014 7:31:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/24/2014 3:10:16 PM, Geographia wrote:
/Title

Welcome to the site! :D

D'aw.

Thanks.
As said before, we sometimes troll, debate, write, argue etc.
^.^

There are great debaters like Roy Latham and Mikal...

There are great trolls like massivedump and Imabench.

Let's not forget who it is that holds the trolling badge around here.

There are great writers like ... (Too many to name; check the forums)
[Censored by Airmax]

Writing Queen of DDO

Check out the latest episode of Nautilus:
http://www.debate.org...

It's a great series... some say

If you want to see the trailer for my movie, go here:
http://www.debate.org...

"This is all just propaganda," Airmax

"Oops wrong account," UtherPenguin
Jonbonbon
Posts: 3,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 10:23:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/24/2014 3:10:16 PM, Geographia wrote:
/Title
[Censored by Airmax]

Writing Queen of DDO

Check out the latest episode of Nautilus:
http://www.debate.org...

It's a great series... some say

If you want to see the trailer for my movie, go here:
http://www.debate.org...

"This is all just propaganda," Airmax

"Oops wrong account," UtherPenguin
Crescendo
Posts: 470
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 4:19:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/24/2014 10:04:00 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/24/2014 7:37:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/24/2014 7:34:29 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 5/24/2014 7:31:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/24/2014 3:10:16 PM, Geographia wrote:
/Title

Welcome to the site! :D

D'aw.

Thanks.
As said before, we sometimes troll, debate, write, argue etc.
^.^

There are great debaters like Roy Latham and Mikal...

There are great trolls like massivedump and Imabench.

Let's not forget who it is that holds the trolling badge around here.

There are great writers like ... (Too many to name; check the forums)

I am a better troll than you are, despite your badge.
My View of the World:
http://www.debate.org...

My Greatest Debate (As of so far):
http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 3,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 4:22:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/26/2014 4:19:59 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 5/24/2014 10:04:00 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/24/2014 7:37:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/24/2014 7:34:29 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 5/24/2014 7:31:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/24/2014 3:10:16 PM, Geographia wrote:
/Title

Welcome to the site! :D

D'aw.

Thanks.
As said before, we sometimes troll, debate, write, argue etc.
^.^

There are great debaters like Roy Latham and Mikal...

There are great trolls like massivedump and Imabench.

Let's not forget who it is that holds the trolling badge around here.

There are great writers like ... (Too many to name; check the forums)

I am a better troll than you are, despite your badge.

The only trolling I've seen you do was annoying, and it was under Bubbattheclown. Since then I haven't seen you do anything except comment in the forums every once in a while.
[Censored by Airmax]

Writing Queen of DDO

Check out the latest episode of Nautilus:
http://www.debate.org...

It's a great series... some say

If you want to see the trailer for my movie, go here:
http://www.debate.org...

"This is all just propaganda," Airmax

"Oops wrong account," UtherPenguin
Crescendo
Posts: 470
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 4:29:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/26/2014 4:22:26 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/26/2014 4:19:59 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 5/24/2014 10:04:00 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/24/2014 7:37:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/24/2014 7:34:29 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 5/24/2014 7:31:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/24/2014 3:10:16 PM, Geographia wrote:
/Title

Welcome to the site! :D

D'aw.

Thanks.
As said before, we sometimes troll, debate, write, argue etc.
^.^

There are great debaters like Roy Latham and Mikal...

There are great trolls like massivedump and Imabench.

Let's not forget who it is that holds the trolling badge around here.

There are great writers like ... (Too many to name; check the forums)

I am a better troll than you are, despite your badge.

The only trolling I've seen you do was annoying, and it was under Bubbatheclown. Since then I haven't seen you do anything except comment in the forums every once in a while.

1. You found it annoying because it's better than your own trolling. But I'll give you credit for this: you are a very prolific user of internet memes.
2. Later today (if I don't forget) I'll make a poll proving my awesome trollness. Watch the polls carefully, or you'll miss it.
My View of the World:
http://www.debate.org...

My Greatest Debate (As of so far):
http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 3,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 5:15:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/26/2014 4:29:03 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 5/26/2014 4:22:26 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/26/2014 4:19:59 PM, Crescendo wrote:
At 5/24/2014 10:04:00 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 5/24/2014 7:37:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/24/2014 7:34:29 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 5/24/2014 7:31:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/24/2014 3:10:16 PM, Geographia wrote:
/Title

Welcome to the site! :D

D'aw.

Thanks.
As said before, we sometimes troll, debate, write, argue etc.
^.^

There are great debaters like Roy Latham and Mikal...

There are great trolls like massivedump and Imabench.

Let's not forget who it is that holds the trolling badge around here.

There are great writers like ... (Too many to name; check the forums)

I am a better troll than you are, despite your badge.

The only trolling I've seen you do was annoying, and it was under Bubbatheclown. Since then I haven't seen you do anything except comment in the forums every once in a while.

1. You found it annoying because it's better than your own trolling. But I'll give you credit for this: you are a very prolific user of internet memes.

No, it's because you spammed. Spam is annoying and destructive.

2. Later today (if I don't forget) I'll make a poll proving my awesome trollness. Watch the polls carefully, or you'll miss it.

I don't go to the polls unless I see something that actually interests me on the front page.
[Censored by Airmax]

Writing Queen of DDO

Check out the latest episode of Nautilus:
http://www.debate.org...

It's a great series... some say

If you want to see the trailer for my movie, go here:
http://www.debate.org...

"This is all just propaganda," Airmax

"Oops wrong account," UtherPenguin
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,595
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 7:36:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/26/2014 7:08:35 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
So what do you guys do around here?

NOT YOU!

*high fives all around*

http://media.tumblr.com...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.