Never eat alot and then do situps

Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 11:03:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/24/2014 10:04:49 PM, tbhidc wrote:
Or you'll throw up in your mouth like I just did.

That's all

You should have just titled this thread as, "I have inferior genes"

and then go into detail how your pathetic body does not allow for physical exertion after consuming food. I'll provide an example of how this inferior trait of yours would have caused you to die off and never contribute to the gene pool if we simply step back in time a few thousand years:

Time - 2,100 B.C.
Location - Western region of America, The Great Plains
Race - Indian

Myself and several hunters, including you, begin our chase after the legendary white buffalo. After several hours of tracking, we finally stumbled upon the watering hole that the buffalo favored. After getting into position, a fellow hunter decided to greet the buffalo with an arrow to the rear left leg. This caused the buffalo to stumble, we immediately take advantage of the situation by firing several arrows that each pierce into the buffalo, causing the beast to fall.

Since it had been several hours, we decided to slice off a leg and roast it up real quick for some energy on our journey back to our land. After eating, we preserve the remaining meat by salting the major body parts which are now separated and ready for transport. Immediately we are ambushed by a rival clan of hunters and decide to sprint into the surrounding forest in order to evade an attack that might cost us our meat for the next week. Of course, myself and a few others put some distance between ourselves and the would-be attackers, but as usual, those who are not as well-bred begin falling behind.

Being the humble and kind soul that I am I turn around and share some words of encouragement. To my horror though, I notice that you start puking due to the rare levels of stress and physical exertion. Unfortunately, this causes you to pause for just enough time to allow the enemy hunters to catch up and pierce your skull with an arrow. Seeing that your lifeless body now acts as a distraction since they are cannibals, I use my superior physical features to continue our strategic retreat and end up returning to the camp with my fellow hunters with our prized hunting catch.

Since you died, and I successfully returned from the hunt as a dominant food-supplier for the tribe the chief actually awards me your wife and tent. I end up making your wife stitch it to my tent and now have the 2nd largest tent aside from the chief himself who keeps trying to get me to take his daughter as my second wife (since i already was awarded yours) and I kindly oblige to secure my own future position as chief someday.

Just be glad you were born in these modern times, and know that I am sorry that you would not have made it in those times.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 11:16:02 PM
At 5/24/2014 11:03:40 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

That's all

and then go into detail how your pathetic body does not allow for physical exertion after consuming food. I'll provide an example of how this inferior trait of yours would have caused you to die off and never contribute to the gene pool if we simply step back in time a few thousand years:

Time - 2,100 B.C.
Race - Indian

Myself and several hunters, including you, begin our chase after the legendary white buffalo. After several hours of tracking, we finally stumbled upon the watering hole that the buffalo favored. After getting into position, a fellow hunter decided to greet the buffalo with an arrow to the rear left leg. This caused the buffalo to stumble, we immediately take advantage of the situation by firing several arrows that each pierce into the buffalo, causing the beast to fall.

Since it had been several hours, we decided to slice off a leg and roast it up real quick for some energy on our journey back to our land. After eating, we preserve the remaining meat by salting the major body parts which are now separated and ready for transport. Immediately we are ambushed by a rival clan of hunters and decide to sprint into the surrounding forest in order to evade an attack that might cost us our meat for the next week. Of course, myself and a few others put some distance between ourselves and the would-be attackers, but as usual, those who are not as well-bred begin falling behind.

Being the humble and kind soul that I am I turn around and share some words of encouragement. To my horror though, I notice that you start puking due to the rare levels of stress and physical exertion. Unfortunately, this causes you to pause for just enough time to allow the enemy hunters to catch up and pierce your skull with an arrow. Seeing that your lifeless body now acts as a distraction since they are cannibals, I use my superior physical features to continue our strategic retreat and end up returning to the camp with my fellow hunters with our prized hunting catch.

Since you died, and I successfully returned from the hunt as a dominant food-supplier for the tribe the chief actually awards me your wife and tent. I end up making your wife stitch it to my tent and now have the 2nd largest tent aside from the chief himself who keeps trying to get me to take his daughter as my second wife (since i already was awarded yours) and I kindly oblige to secure my own future position as chief someday.

Just be glad you were born in these modern times, and know that I am sorry that you would not have made it in those times.

I see why you call yourself blad of truth. Lol.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 11:17:05 PM

That's all.

On an unrelated note. My personal trainer basically fired me as a client for showing up to the gum drunk all the time.

I only threw up once.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 11:26:51 PM
At 5/24/2014 11:16:02 PM, Wylted wrote:

That's all

Time - 2,100 B.C.
Race - Indian

I see why you call yourself blad of truth. Lol.

Haha :)
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
tbhidc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 8:08:03 AM

That's all

Time - 2,100 B.C.
Race - Indian

Lol...
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 9:29:39 AM

That's all

Time - 2,100 B.C.
Race - Indian

Thank you for posting this.
Nolite Timere
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 6:16:49 PM

That's all

Time - 2,100 B.C.
Race - Indian

Lol that escalated at a reasonable pace.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 9:12:59 PM

That's all.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 9:23:27 PM

That's all.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...