Jump to topic:

Old people are dirty

Optimod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 6:15:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
An observation open to comment: my peers, regardless of gender, are less well bathed and deodorized than my nephews and nieces. I have no reason to believe that they are in any way atypical. I have therefore concluded that whilst adolescents might well be narcissistic, solipsistic boors they are CLEAN narcissistic, solipsistic boors!
Up yours!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 8:04:28 AM
At 5/27/2014 6:15:00 AM, Optimod wrote:
An observation open to comment: my peers, regardless of gender, are less well bathed and deodorized than my nephews and nieces. I have no reason to believe that they are in any way atypical. I have therefore concluded that whilst adolescents might well be narcissistic, solipsistic boors they are CLEAN narcissistic, solipsistic boors!

http://gifrific.com...

They are not! My grandparents always smell like old people- old, sweet perfume and washing detergent.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 4:19:56 PM
At 5/27/2014 6:15:00 AM, Optimod wrote:

It's true, older people bath less. We have sht that matters to do. And as you said we are not narcissistic, solipsistic boors, so we don't give a rats behind what other people think. I smell like gas half the time or some other petroleum based cleaning solvent.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Optimod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2014 11:07:28 AM
At 5/27/2014 7:48:31 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
Then riddle me this: Why do they always smell like soap?

Coz the crafty, deceitful old b!gg!rs smear a little behind their ears!
Up yours!
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2014 12:35:25 PM
At 5/28/2014 11:07:28 AM, Optimod wrote:
At 5/27/2014 7:48:31 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
Then riddle me this: Why do they always smell like soap?

Coz the crafty, deceitful old b!gg!rs smear a little behind their ears!

3/10 troll harder.