Jump to topic:

This Has Been A Long Time Coming...

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 11:49:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm out. Leaving. Bye. Saynoarya. Adios. Audvederzein. Kapeesh. Done.

I can't stand it. This site now just makes me feel sick and makes me irritated. It's dead and all of you who think its not are in denial. I want to close my account for affect but then, as Imabench pointed out, my achievements are wiped, which is stupid in its own right.

I'm done. Forever. Not coming back. Won't log in again. I've said this before but I seriously can't do it anymore. No amount of begging me back is going to work this time. This site can and has sucked my dick but in a terrible way lately so you know. It's over.
baus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 3:42:33 AM
Crybabies will cry.
Without death, life has no meaning.

Without life, death has no significance.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 4:11:53 PM
Oh STFU and leave already. No one cares.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 4:14:59 PM
I'm not going to lie, I'm going to have to agree with Sadolite and Baus here. CP, I like you a lot but seriously if you don't like the site, then just leave and don't make a big fuss out of it. You've b!tched for quite a while now... if you need to take a break or just leave all together then do it. We're not going to stop you.
Nolite Timere
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 5:40:09 PM
At 5/29/2014 11:49:14 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
No amount of begging me back is going to work this time.

But you still obviously want us to try, otherwise you wouldn't have publicly announced this like you did.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 12:31:46 AM
At 5/30/2014 5:40:09 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
No amount of begging me back is going to work this time.

But you still obviously want us to try, otherwise you wouldn't have publicly announced this like you did.

We can always try tho
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 10:50:32 AM

I can't stand it. This site now just makes me feel sick and makes me irritated. It's dead and all of you who think its not are in denial. I want to close my account for affect but then, as Imabench pointed out, my achievements are wiped, which is stupid in its own right.

I'm done. Forever. Not coming back. Won't log in again. I've said this before but I seriously can't do it anymore. No amount of begging me back is going to work this time. This site can and has sucked my dick but in a terrible way lately so you know. It's over.

Good bye. You may be missed.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Kreakin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 10:55:11 AM

Again? Thought you left weeks ago with a similar narcissistic rant.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 11:04:45 AM
You've done this multiple times before. If you want to leave, just leave. It's extremely simple.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 1:08:10 PM
At 5/31/2014 11:04:45 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
You've done this multiple times before. If you want to leave, just leave. It's extremely simple.

CP has yet to acknowledge that you just don't leave DDO.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 1:32:53 PM
Good bye CP.

I wish you fair winds in future travels.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 1:34:10 PM

w/e. Peace out.
Tsar of DDO
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 5:48:28 PM

And I know I'm seriously overposting on this thread, but Kapeesh is not a proper way of saying goodbye.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 10:06:37 PM

We'll see you in a couple of weeks, like last time ;)
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2014 10:19:22 PM

Meh. I kind of liked you and will sort of miss you.
However, just because you are bored of the site does not mean that it objectively sucks.
Good bye, and good luck in life.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2014 8:12:39 PM

Oh really??
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2014 8:13:28 PM
At 5/31/2014 11:04:45 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

lol
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 7:59:55 PM
Hall of fame thread
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...