i'm with them

JoeSoap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 1:33:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 2/16/2010 1:20:01 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Stop creating topics and posting links to random websites.

Thank you.

http://www.debate.org...

how are my posts different from this?
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 1:36:22 PM
At 2/16/2010 1:33:07 PM, JoeSoap wrote:

Thank you.

Because following it I wrote

"They're now charging a $5 filing fee for organisation intent with overthrowing the U.S. government that otherwise face a $25,000 fine and up to 10 years in prison.

This is as funny to me as the question on the American Green Slip asking "Are you a spy?""
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
JoeSoap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 1:44:58 PM
At 2/16/2010 1:36:22 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Thank you.

"They're now charging a $5 filing fee for organisation intent with overthrowing the U.S. government that otherwise face a $25,000 fine and up to 10 years in prison.

This is as funny to me as the question on the American Green Slip asking "Are you a spy?""

my link said it all for this one and i just didn't even know what to say for the other one. who made you the boss anyway? you're on 8000 posts. i don't think you're in any position to be telling people not to post.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 1:51:12 PM
They were asked to consider whether or not a man was justified in punching his partner when he found out she had had an affair.

Nearly all of the children thought that the woman deserved to be hit.

Not a peep of concern would be raised if the gender roles were reversed.

In another scenario, about 80% of the children said a man had cause to slap his partner because she did not have the dinner ready on time.

No they didn't, the 'researchers' lied to get a grant from new-labour's infinite diversity/white guilt/male guilt funds.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 1:54:06 PM
At 2/16/2010 1:44:58 PM, JoeSoap wrote:
At 2/16/2010 1:36:22 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Thank you.

my link said it all for this one and i just didn't even know what to say for the other one. who made you the boss anyway? you're on 8000 posts. i don't think you're in any position to be telling people not to post.

I'm not telling you not to post, I'm just telling you not to post a link to start a thread. At least quote it or give your opinion on it.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 4:13:12 PM
Yikes!

I know when I was a kid the idea that I wasn't allowed to hit girls was heavily instilled in me.

Boys could deserve it. Girls could not.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
pcmbrown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 5:35:41 PM
If a girl cheats on you, the b1tch most likely deserves it, being "late with the tea" on the other hand...
"Did I shock you with this discovery.? Of curse not..!!"-banker
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2010 5:39:07 PM
At 2/16/2010 1:51:12 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
No they didn't, the 'researchers' lied to get a grant from new-labour's infinite diversity/white guilt/male guilt funds.

Oh, I see. So, its a conspiracy.

Got any proof? We you intricately involved with this process? Did you listen on any phone calls, hack any bank records? No? Then shut up.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2010 8:24:39 AM
At 2/16/2010 5:39:07 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 2/16/2010 1:51:12 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Oh, I see. So, its a conspiracy.

Got any proof? We you intricately involved with this process? Did you listen on any phone calls, hack any bank records? No? Then shut up.

If you really want to claim that 80% of 11-12 year old boys and girls regard random violence against women is permissable then that is your right, but don't inflict your retarded dribble on me in the future.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.