Suicide

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 10:37:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/24/2014 10:16:42 AM, wordy wrote:
Can anyone please tell me the easiest and the quickest way to die? I'm serious.

Why would you ask this?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 10:39:18 AM

What's going on?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 10:44:36 AM

You need help...
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 10:44:37 AM

What's wrong? =(
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 10:45:58 AM
One time I thought it would be a good idea to kill myself because of all the troubles I was going through. This is including, a lack of friends, parents who weren't attentive to my needs, bullying, and personal things I didn't understand yet about myself. To be honest, I was going to kill myself, but if it wasn't for me leaving a note underneath my bed I thought no one would find until I was dead,

I wouldn't be here talking to you, telling you I am on my way to being married and living happily despite all the problems that surround me.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 10:50:47 AM
Rule number 1: Always know those who have mental health problems aren't guilty of anything except chemical imbalances in their brain, they can't control.

Therefore, they aren't crazy once so ever. They are just experiencing exceptionally abnormal brain functions in which is worsened by their environment if their environment isn't appropriately understanding of them and their needs.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 10:52:29 AM

Your scaring me because your not answering us. Were all here you can talk to one or a few of us. But please talk. Were concerned.

There was a time where I considered taking a whole bottle of sleeping pills because I figured that might help me die but I didn't do it. For some reason I didn't. I'm still alive today and thankful that I didn't do that otherwise I wouldn't get to watch my siblings grow up or learn what I learn from my parents or be able to learn more about God. I found that my problems were a minor situation for me to grow within myself. Without pain and sorrow and heartache, there will never be growth within ourselves there will never be a will to move on forward.

I hope that everything is okay, we are here for you. I am here for you. Blessings.
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
wordy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 10:56:48 AM
At 6/24/2014 10:45:58 AM, Haroush wrote:
One time I thought it would be a good idea to kill myself because of all the troubles I was going through. This is including, a lack of friends, parents who weren't attentive to my needs, bullying, and personal things I didn't understand yet about myself.
I'm thinking exactly the same way right now. I'm also facing the same problems. 'Cause I don't have any friends, my parents hate, a lot of problems which are unsolved. I doubd I can ever solve them. Also, I'm useless. Dying is the best solution. I also see a future full of sufferings. So..
I wouldn't be here talking to you, telling you I am on my way to being married and living happily despite all the problems that surround me.

wordy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 10:59:35 AM
At 6/24/2014 10:54:10 AM, Haroush wrote:
Wordy, if I may ask, how do you feel right now? Happy? Sad? Angry? Numb?

Very very sad. I am so sad that I can't even reply properly.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:00:55 AM
At 6/24/2014 10:52:29 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Your scaring me because your not answering us. Were all here you can talk to one or a few of us. But please talk. Were concerned.

There was a time where I considered taking a whole bottle of sleeping pills because I figured that might help me die but I didn't do it. For some reason I didn't. I'm still alive today and thankful that I didn't do that otherwise I wouldn't get to watch my siblings grow up or learn what I learn from my parents or be able to learn more about God. I found that my problems were a minor situation for me to grow within myself. Without pain and sorrow and heartache, there will never be growth within ourselves there will never be a will to move on forward.

I hope that everything is okay, we are here for you. I am here for you. Blessings.

That's what I believe saved me is G-d himself, because of all the times I have almost died. Plus, I have actually experienced his presence before, and to be honest I can't scientifically explain it to you, but I felt like I was floating on air, died and went to heaven. That's how much peace I felt within my heart. I actually felt a hand touch my shoulder, then some spiritual/physical being give me a hug. All I could do is cry as I never believed in G-d before and was an atheist.
wordy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:09:58 AM
At 6/24/2014 11:00:55 AM, Haroush wrote:

That's what I believe saved me is G-d himself, because of all the times I have almost died. Plus, I have actually experienced his presence before, and to be honest I can't scientifically explain it to you, but I felt like I was floating on air, died and went to heaven. That's how much peace I felt within my heart. I actually felt a hand touch my shoulder, then some spiritual/physical being give me a hug. All I could do is cry as I never believed in G-d before and was an atheist.

To be honest, I'm feeling like God is really a cruel person :(
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:11:14 AM

And this people is how you get as much attention as you can! If you are really feeling like committing suicide, it's stupid and don't do it, and if you try I hate you.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:17:59 AM
At 6/24/2014 10:56:48 AM, wordy wrote:
At 6/24/2014 10:45:58 AM, Haroush wrote:
One time I thought it would be a good idea to kill myself because of all the troubles I was going through. This is including, a lack of friends, parents who weren't attentive to my needs, bullying, and personal things I didn't understand yet about myself.
I'm thinking exactly the same way right now. I'm also facing the same problems. 'Cause I don't have any friends, my parents hate, a lot of problems which are unsolved. I doubd I can ever solve them. Also, I'm useless. Dying is the best solution. I also see a future full of sufferings. So..

Well, believe it or not you are worth more than those around you. Meaning, you my friend have your very own unique special purpose here on earth. And even though you haven't figured it out yet, your future awaits you.

See right now, you are in a scorching, dry, barren desert. It is not comfortable once so ever and the hot dry desert sun has left you thirsty for an answer for a purpose in your life.

Trust me, you are not alone. Despite you may feel like you are alone, there are others out here in the world like me who understand your problems.

Knowing this, and seeing I have went through what you have, know you are special. If you aren't special to someone in your immediate family, there is others who think you are special that just haven't expressed it enough to you as you deserve.

Get this... when I was still going to high school, in my senior year, my mom decided to split up with my dad right then and give up everything she had going for her. ( including her kids; my two brothers and I) This includes 25 years of life built invested in a family with my dad.

Well, to make the long story short both of my parents abandoned us three kids and left us on our own. One of us, me was still in my senior year of high school.

(I still have more to say, but I don't want you to think I am ignoring you.) Hold on there skipper!
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:21:47 AM
At 6/24/2014 11:09:58 AM, wordy wrote:

May I ask why that is?
"Good Times" ~ Max
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:33:28 AM
Continuing on, my brother Charles and I actually had to find our own place to live at the time because of the strain my mother put on the relationship between her parents and us kids.

Basically, she manipulated them into thinking everything that was happening was because of my dad and her kids. When in reality, it was because she was cheating on my dad with some scum ball at the bar.

This is partly the reason why I don't drink no more and can't stand alcohol. Moving on, my brother and I found a place in Glen Burnie, MD at some apartments. I forget the name of them. Anyways, they were right across from Marley Station Mall.

Now since I moved out of the city in which I lived in, into an entirely unique county, I had to switch schools in the middle of my senior year of high school.

Get this too. When we moved over there I realized I wasn't going to be able to take my bed with me because the apartment we had to move into was a 1 bedroom apartment.

Therefore, my brother and I came up with a plan to take one of the sofas that was left behind. Little did we know this was going to cause a gigantic ruckus.

Going back to this day, my brother at the time had some type of jeep. He knew we weren't going to be able to get all of the things we needed from the house in one run. So, we called up my aunt Wanda to come help us out ( little did we know my aunt Wanda actually accepted some items of my mothers that my dad said she could have).

(I will continue on, I just want to let you know I am still here.)
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:45:26 AM
Now we are over at the old house packing up everything we needed. At this time we are just about done packing up and all of sudden, here comes my mother racing down the road from around the bend with her Mazda RX-8 (by this time my aunt Wanda had already left to go on her way to take the sofa over to our apartment.)

My mom reaches the point in which we are at ( hits the brakes, burning the tires, sending a thick cloud of smoke into the air) and screams to the top of her lungs,
"What the fvck are you doing you b<>ch! That is my sofa!" I replied with a loud assertive tone,"Mom, she isn't taking the sofa! She is helping us move it over to where we will be living at!" Despite my efforts to get her to understand the situation, I failed to do so and almost got run over by my own mother.

(I will continue on)
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 11:53:16 AM
Now I am enraged by my mothers fury which almost got me killed at this point. So, I took one of her precious antique chairs given to her by my great aunt dot and smashed into a thousand bits of pieces in the middle of the road saying," You stupid, psychotic, good for nothing, piece of crap mother!"

After I was done with my rant and smashing the chair into bits of pieces, I told my brother,"Come on! Get in the car! We have to stop her before she ends up beating Aunt Wanda to death and causing more chaos!"

Now, we were in the jeep racing on our way down the street to where my Aunt Wanda and mother had went.

(Continuing on)
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:02:24 PM
Within approximately one minute, we arrived at the location in which both my mom and Aunt Wanda were at.

As we arrived there, we noticed my mom had blocked off my Aunt Wanda at the corner of 3rd Avenue and Washington Avenue by placing her car horizontally in front of my Aunt Wanda's truck.

I also noticed my mom was now attempting to bash in my Aunt Wanda's driver side window where she was at. This motivated me to take action. I quick got out of my brother's Jeep once we were close enough, ran over to where my mother was, grabbed her, and threw her to the side as I said," What the fvck is wrong with you!?"

(Everyone listening?)
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:04:56 PM
You know what the great thing about life is? Even if you aren't aware of it, someone always cares about you. Just look around at the people on this forum trying to help and console you. We would be devastated if anything happened to you. Keep your head up. Many parts of life will seem cruel and sad, but for every valley there is always a mountain to climb up. Time will pass, and let time be your hope, because nothing is the same forever.

Another word of advice, take God seriously. Be persistent. Pray. I was also depressed and suicidal just a couple years ago, but because of God I am seriously the happiest I have ever been in my life right now. I waited, I allowed time to be my hope and God to be my protector and lover. Trust me, he is not a cruel God. It is sin that is cruel and it is evil that has done this to you. Shed some light and love on the problem and eventually it will all go away.
Nolite Timere
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:10:07 PM
At 6/24/2014 12:04:56 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
You know what the great thing about life is? Even if you aren't aware of it, someone always cares about you. Just look around at the people on this forum trying to help and console you. We would be devastated if anything happened to you. Keep your head up. Many parts of life will seem cruel and sad, but for every valley there is always a mountain to climb up. Time will pass, and let time be your hope, because nothing is the same forever.

Another word of advice, take God seriously. Be persistent. Pray. I was also depressed and suicidal just a couple years ago, but because of God I am seriously the happiest I have ever been in my life right now. I waited, I allowed time to be my hope and God to be my protector and lover. Trust me, he is not a cruel God. It is sin that is cruel and it is evil that has done this to you. Shed some light and love on the problem and eventually it will all go away.

+1

I stopped telling my story because I wasn't sure if it was benefiting wordy or not, but yes great advice!
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:10:51 PM

And as an added note, a helpful way to get out of the mess you are end is to block any and everything that causes negativity. Block out any friends, music, games, movies anything including your own thoughts that cause negative emotions and thoughts. You want to be happy? Become the beacon of positivity. Another big thing, exercise a lot. Even if you aren't athletic or in shape, do ab workouts, bike ride, play basketball, life weights any kind of exercise and immerse yourself in it. Exercise is scientifically proven to make you a much happier and healthier person, and exercise is one of the things that has led to me being happy right now. If you have some really good friends that are great positive people then hangout with them and play with them as much as you can.
Nolite Timere
wordy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:13:02 PM

Thanks to everyone. I appreciate everything you guys have done for me. Now, I'm feeling a little better. I'm reading everyone's reply, but sorry that I'm not replying properly.. I just need a little time, I guess. Thanks to everyone for being so much caring. I didn't do that for attention. I just couldn't find anyone irl to talk about my sadness..and feelings
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:15:45 PM
At 6/24/2014 12:13:02 PM, wordy wrote:

Thanks to everyone. I appreciate everything you guys have done for me. Now, I'm feeling a little better. I'm reading everyone's reply, but sorry that I'm not replying properly.. I just need a little time, I guess. Thanks to everyone for being so much caring. I didn't do that for attention. I just couldn't find anyone irl to talk about my sadness..and feelings

It's alright. We know your going through a tough time and it is something many people have had to go through and push through. If you ever need to talk about anything feel free to create a forum or shoot me a PM. There are many members here that certainly have your best interest in their hearts.
Nolite Timere
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:16:13 PM

I'm glad to hear your feeling better! We are here for you! Smile! :)
Are you smiling yet? ;)

But I'm glad you chose to come here and tell someone a whole community (DDO) who there are always people on and reading posts or something. Someone/s cares!
"Good Times" ~ Max
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:21:55 PM
Just letting you know Wordy, I actually stopped doing my school work and everything else just for YOU! That is how important your life is to me! Believe it or not, that story In was telling you actually happened and I am currently working on a powerpoint project for a persuasive speech due today! So, yes most of us do care, and want to see you succeed, do better, and feel better because if someone doesn't feel this way about you/ for you,

then they will soon experience the exact same dilemma because their lack of empathy, reflects who they are, and determines their future.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 12:29:42 PM

No problem. Much love brother! Never give up! We are living in a hopeless world that is relentless in making our lives hell. Always remember, when all else fails, the gift of life awaits you and will bring you peace!
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 6:18:49 PM

Well the Coolest way I've herd was that you'd put a blade under your window and tie a balloon to each ear. Then slam the window shut and your head will float off over the city.

But in all seriousness, you have lots to live for. I've questioned my purpose for the longest time and have found it. I have been through family trouble and have found another. I've have had dating trouble and, well, really haven't found another girl, but you get the idea.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2014 6:21:02 PM

Well in the Old Testiment it teaches that God is a cruel person and that you should fear him.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~