Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 9:52:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/26/2014 9:48:50 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 6/26/2014 9:41:44 AM, Haroush wrote:
How would you spend this day?
Like any other day.

There is nothing you'd do differently? Is there anyone you haven't talked to in a while that deserves to hear your voice?

Is there a secret you always wanted at least one person to know?

Maybe, you'd go skydiving?

Anything different?
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 9:58:01 AM
What if today was your last day and tomorrow was too late, could you say goodbye to yesterday? Knowing the things you did all your life.

Could you say," Yes, I did the best I could and gave back more than I was given."
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 9:59:24 AM
At 6/26/2014 9:53:52 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 6/26/2014 9:52:44 AM, Haroush wrote:
Hmm, will it be everyone's last day on earth or only just me?

Just you.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:05:09 AM
At 6/26/2014 9:59:24 AM, Haroush wrote:

Just you.

Well, it seems like I'll die a virgin.
Unless I lie about my age and pay for the hottest prostitute possible.
After that, I'll go sky diving, water surfing, break dancing, etc.

After I had done all the moral things I could possibly think off, I will spend my final moments with my closest friends and family.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:10:38 AM
At 6/26/2014 10:05:09 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 6/26/2014 9:59:24 AM, Haroush wrote:

Just you.

Well, it seems like I'll die a virgin.
Unless I lie about my age and pay for the hottest prostitute possible.
After that, I'll go sky diving, water surfing, break dancing, etc.

After I had done all the moral things I could possibly think off, I will spend my final moments with my closest friends and family.

Interesting.. I'm eager to see what others say as well. This should be an interesting thread.
SweetTea
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 10:20:55 AM
I'd gather my family up ... drive to the beach ... walk in the sand & surf ... have dinner at the Sea Captain's House ... and relish every second of love & laughter around me till the end.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:19:08 AM
Go to Church with my Family, enjoy a BBQ cookout, and sing for everyone.

-----------------------------OR-------------------------------

Go out for a picnic at a nice lake with family and friends, sporty activities, devotional (Bible Study) afterwards.

Those would be the best highlights of my last day!
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:38:50 AM
At 6/26/2014 10:12:18 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:
*hint* I'll propose my slush fund bill to the US congress *hint*

http://www.debate.org...

(smiles) Lol, Hey, I might do something like that too... Write up a bill and the day I die, have it set up so someone finds it and sends it in to the U.S. Congress. Haha
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:40:13 AM
At 6/26/2014 10:20:55 AM, SweetTea wrote:
I'd gather my family up ... drive to the beach ... walk in the sand & surf ... have dinner at the Sea Captain's House ... and relish every second of love & laughter around me till the end.

Sounds like an enjoyable time.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 11:41:33 AM
At 6/26/2014 11:19:08 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Go to Church with my Family, enjoy a BBQ cookout, and sing for everyone.

-----------------------------OR-------------------------------

Go out for a picnic at a nice lake with family and friends, sporty activities, devotional (Bible Study) afterwards.

Those would be the best highlights of my last day!

That's something I need to do.. Go to church or a synagogue. On a serious note too.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 12:01:47 PM
I'd write a general letter to everyone and hide it somewhere for them to easily find. I'd spend the day with them and probably say I'm having a last minute get-together, where we'd thank God for all He's done for us and will continue to do in the future. :)

I'd also write a Will and ask that a good portion of my possessions be given to charity.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 12:04:57 PM

If today was my last day on earth I would be working out. Astronauts need to stay in peak condition before going to space.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 12:07:18 PM
At 6/26/2014 12:04:57 PM, Defro wrote:

If today was my last day on earth I would be working out. Astronauts need to stay in peak condition before going to space.

Lol, Hahaha.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 12:07:52 PM
At 6/26/2014 12:04:57 PM, Defro wrote:

I have to admit that was funny.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 12:09:10 PM
At 6/26/2014 12:01:47 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I'd write a general letter to everyone and hide it somewhere for them to easily find. I'd spend the day with them and probably say I'm having a last minute get-together, where we'd thank God for all He's done for us and will continue to do in the future. :)

I'd also write a Will and ask that a good portion of my possessions be given to charity.

Awesome! Anything else you are leaving out?
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 12:25:36 PM
At 6/26/2014 12:09:10 PM, Haroush wrote:

Oh! And tell all my DDOrks goodbye XD :p

I think that's it... 0.0
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 12:34:56 PM
I'd probably end up saying goodbye to family and friends.

Then the best thing to do would be to give whatever I can to others who need it, and before I die, I'd like to serve others at least one more time.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 2:24:59 PM
At 6/26/2014 12:25:36 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 6/26/2014 12:09:10 PM, Haroush wrote:

Oh! And tell all my DDOrks goodbye XD :p

I think that's it... 0.0

Lol, :)
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 6:44:27 PM
Like any other day.

Bump
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2014 6:51:31 PM
At 6/26/2014 6:44:27 PM, sadolite wrote:
Like any other day.

Bump

Well maybe this

I have already risked my life doing crazy stuff 10,000 times. I guess I would threaten to kill the President and get the Whitehouse all in a tizzy. Have the FBI and all that jazz swarm the house and then take me back and try to interrogate me and threaten me with jail and stuff and just tell them all to F off. The looks of frustration on their faces would be worth it. That would be fun. Nothing to do with Obama being black for all you race baiters on here
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
PinValentine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2014 1:53:58 AM
First, haroush, Love the taste in music.

I wouldn't do anything different. Maybe a little. I would stay away from the computer. I wouldn't argue any points that day. At the end of that day, it wont mater if I'm right or wrong. It doesn't really mater now. Right? I mean yes we should make the world a better place for our children, but our opinions only mater so much. in the end we all go to the same place. In a way, we all end up together. That's a beautiful thought to me.

No, I wouldn't be on the computer. I would lock my self in my room and do what I love to do most. Read and write. About what? Who cares. Any thing. I would probably try to read both of my favorite books; "The Time Machine" and "The Island of Dr. Moreau" both by H. G. Wells. Maybe I wouldn't. Those books appeal to me so much because of the multiple philosophical ideas that can be placed as their meanings. I don't want that on the day I die. More ideas and opinions that may or may not be right or wrong in the end.

I would read about fantastic human adventures. Love. Art. People. 20 thousand leagues. Moby Dick, Fallen, The series of unfortunate events, Frankenstein! So many possibilities. What would be better to read? Why not read about amazing adventures before setting off on your greatest adventure?

I would Write. About what? That also doesn't matter. I probably wont write a letter. To any one. I would probably write down some lingering poems. A short story. some thing. It likely wouldn't be good, but that also doesn't matter. Just something. Something that represents me. My life. Symbolically of course. I don't care if people remember me. I don't care if a piece of me is left behind. I just want something. Anything.

I wouldn't talk to any body either. No one. I love them all. I'll miss them, but in my final day, let it be about me. Let me escape one last time. There is no reason why any one should ever escape with me. They have their own places, better places for them to escape. They don't need my places. They need their places. Let them be happy there. They deserve it.
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours" - Stephen Roberts
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:26:02 PM
At 6/26/2014 6:51:31 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 6/26/2014 6:44:27 PM, sadolite wrote:
Like any other day.

Bump

Well maybe this

I have already risked my life doing crazy stuff 10,000 times. I guess I would threaten to kill the President and get the Whitehouse all in a tizzy. Have the FBI and all that jazz swarm the house and then take me back and try to interrogate me and threaten me with jail and stuff and just tell them all to F off. The looks of frustration on their faces would be worth it. That would be fun. Nothing to do with Obama being black for all you race baiters on here

ROFL!
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:28:36 PM
At 6/27/2014 1:53:58 AM, PinValentine wrote:
First, haroush, Love the taste in music.

I wouldn't do anything different. Maybe a little. I would stay away from the computer. I wouldn't argue any points that day. At the end of that day, it wont mater if I'm right or wrong. It doesn't really mater now. Right? I mean yes we should make the world a better place for our children, but our opinions only mater so much. in the end we all go to the same place. In a way, we all end up together. That's a beautiful thought to me.

No, I wouldn't be on the computer. I would lock my self in my room and do what I love to do most. Read and write. About what? Who cares. Any thing. I would probably try to read both of my favorite books; "The Time Machine" and "The Island of Dr. Moreau" both by H. G. Wells. Maybe I wouldn't. Those books appeal to me so much because of the multiple philosophical ideas that can be placed as their meanings. I don't want that on the day I die. More ideas and opinions that may or may not be right or wrong in the end.

I would read about fantastic human adventures. Love. Art. People. 20 thousand leagues. Moby Dick, Fallen, The series of unfortunate events, Frankenstein! So many possibilities. What would be better to read? Why not read about amazing adventures before setting off on your greatest adventure?

I would Write. About what? That also doesn't matter. I probably wont write a letter. To any one. I would probably write down some lingering poems. A short story. some thing. It likely wouldn't be good, but that also doesn't matter. Just something. Something that represents me. My life. Symbolically of course. I don't care if people remember me. I don't care if a piece of me is left behind. I just want something. Anything.

I wouldn't talk to any body either. No one. I love them all. I'll miss them, but in my final day, let it be about me. Let me escape one last time. There is no reason why any one should ever escape with me. They have their own places, better places for them to escape. They don't need my places. They need their places. Let them be happy there. They deserve it.

Very descriptive, well thought out answer. I like how you went into such great detail as to what you would do if today was your last day to live. Very interesting to say the least.