Jump to topic:

hypnosis

paramore102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 6:45:39 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Just curious how many of you believe in hypnosis?

I had that done to me today at school by a professional. This is an experience that I will never for get! I'd do it again in a heat beat!
-Paramore102- "Don't take the wrong side of an argument just because your opponent has taken the right side." a quote by Baltasar Gracian
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 10:03:32 PM
At one of our grad parties last year, a hypnotist was invited to do a bunch of stuff to us. It was freaky! They did everything exactly as he ordered. I am yet to figure out how this works so yea, I would have to say that stuff seems pretty real.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 10:06:46 PM
I believe in hypnosis.

I'm very adapt at self-hypnosis.

Look up Derren Brown on youtube, that guy is awesome.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 10:14:41 PM
Why wife had a hypnotist come to the senior party (I wasn't there though). She said that it only works on the willing. If you intentionally sit down and think "I'm not gonna get hypnotized" you won't. And she ended up getting her picture taken necking some guy (not just "some guy" but my arch nemisis) because she was hypnotized into thinking that "his neck smells REALLY good."
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2010 11:50:43 PM
At 2/19/2010 10:14:41 PM, OreEle wrote:
And she ended up getting her picture taken necking some guy (not just "some guy" but my arch nemisis) because she was hypnotized into thinking that "his neck smells REALLY good."

lol, so she explained the picture of her makin out with some dude with a "hypnosis" story...

that's pretty good :) lol
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."