Jump to topic:

I had one of the weirdest dreams ever.

GOP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 12:37:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I just copy-pasted this from my facebook convo, so excuse me for the atrocious paragraph structure and grammar.

so in this dream, i was supposed to go to school to make up the missing math exams
but the first floor of my high school was turned into a huge shopping complex with no entrance to the math department
and i was like running out of time
and i just walked around the entire place
to see how i could get to the math dept.
to go to the exam room
and i wasted two hours
and i had like 8 hours left
and then i had to ask some random person
who happened to be a mexican looking chinese guy
who also spent the time to look around the place
but then came up with the idea
of collecting golden scarabs
to magically teleport to the math dept, which was at the top of the school building (it had ten floors!)
and we went around collecting golden scarabs
but we still didnt have enough to teleport
and once we collected a certain amount of them, we got to teleport to the top of the building (with the math department)
at this point we still had a lot of the golden scarabs, but not enough to enter the exam room
we then found out that one of the scarabs was in a place that was supposedly part of the Grand Theft Auto III world
and we teleported there
but then the pause image came up with a picture of young claude speede and some random old guy (he looked like einstein) who was balding
and then the start button had to be pressed
and the black and white GTA area turned out to be much brighter and sunny with better graphics
and we found the golden scarab
and came back to the top of the building
and I thanked the mexican looking chinese guy
and i rushed to the math room
but the actual math test happened to be a freaking DDO debate about the the existence of infinity
against a girl from Australia

By this time, I had less than an hour left to finish my "exam". The sky was really dark, and I was really embarrassed that it took me so long to get to the destination.
Ajab
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 1:15:28 AM
At 7/1/2014 12:37:50 AM, GOP wrote:
I just copy-pasted this from my facebook convo, so excuse me for the atrocious paragraph structure and grammar.

so in this dream, i was supposed to go to school to make up the missing math exams
but the first floor of my high school was turned into a huge shopping complex with no entrance to the math department
You have a suppressed desire to be good at a certain subject which you are not; that subject is not Mathematics.
to go to the exam room
and i wasted two hours
You spend a lot of time searching for the reality therein, or trying to get better at this subject but cannot find a proper way; a proper teacher; you are also frustrated because you want to show people the knowledge you have.
to magically teleport to the math dept, which was at the top of the school building (it had ten floors!)
You have read too much Rick Riordan. The subject you aint good at is in your mind the best of all subjects, apparently. In reality you are confused yourself.
and once we collected a certain amount of them, we got to teleport to the top of the building (with the math department)
at this point we still had a lot of the golden scarabs, but not enough to enter the exam room
You want to find the easy way...bad idea. In any case people will try to stop you.
we then found out that one of the scarabs was in a place that was supposedly part of the Grand Theft Auto III world
and we teleported there
You will have to do bad things when you take the easy route 0.0
but then the pause image came up with a picture of young claude speede and some random old guy (he looked like einstein) who was balding
There are enough people in that subject, your not that good, give up.
and the black and white GTA area turned out to be much brighter and sunny with better graphics
but the actual math test happened to be a freaking DDO debate about the the existence of infinity
You have a crush on Zarroette, and have been looking at her picture for too long.

By this time, I had less than an hour left to finish my "exam". The sky was really dark, and I was really embarrassed that it took me so long to get to the destination.
#StandWithBossy
#Addison/Blade-of-Truth: I slapped a girl on the arse once with a piece of uncooked chicken, things got weird.
You threw it away, right? -Ajab
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
GOP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 1:44:33 AM
At 7/1/2014 1:15:28 AM, Ajab wrote:

You have a suppressed desire to be good at a certain subject which you are not; that subject is not Mathematics.
to go to the exam room
and i wasted two hours
You spend a lot of time searching for the reality therein, or trying to get better at this subject but cannot find a proper way; a proper teacher; you are also frustrated because you want to show people the knowledge you have.
You have read too much Rick Riordan. The subject you aint good at is in your mind the best of all subjects, apparently. In reality you are confused yourself.
You want to find the easy way...bad idea. In any case people will try to stop you.
and we teleported there
You have a crush on Zarroette, and have been looking at her picture for too long.

Are you trying to interpret my dream?
Ajab
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 1:46:28 AM
At 7/1/2014 1:44:33 AM, GOP wrote:
At 7/1/2014 1:15:28 AM, Ajab wrote:

to go to the exam room
and i wasted two hours
and we teleported there

Are you trying to interpret my dream?

Whats to try, I have accomplished it. :P
But yeah, I am. :P In accordance to Freud anyways....:P
#StandWithBossy
#Addison/Blade-of-Truth: I slapped a girl on the arse once with a piece of uncooked chicken, things got weird.
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
GOP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 1:55:29 AM

It IS math.

Kinda close.

Not at all. The only time I read Rick Riordan's book was back when I was in middle school.

Makes sense.

Point taken.

Incorrect.
Ajab
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 2:22:30 AM
At 7/1/2014 1:55:29 AM, GOP wrote:

It IS math.
I did not know you had an assignment, my bad.

Kinda close.

Not at all. The only time I read Rick Riordan's book was back when I was in middle school.
Think about it lately?

Makes sense.

Point taken.

Incorrect.
Are 'ya sure? :P In Freud's system, a person dreams about another when they supress a thought, memory or feeling. What are you hiding GOP 0.0?
#StandWithBossy
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
GOP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 2:24:28 AM
At 7/1/2014 2:22:30 AM, Ajab wrote:

It IS math.

Kinda close.

Think about it lately?

Nope.

Makes sense.

Point taken.

Incorrect.
Are 'ya sure? :P In Freud's system, a person dreams about another when they supress a thought, memory or feeling. What are you hiding GOP 0.0?

I had also dreamed about my math teacher as well. By that logic, you're implying that I have a crush on her too?
Ajab
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 2:50:44 AM
At 7/1/2014 2:24:28 AM, GOP wrote:

It IS math.

Kinda close.

Think about it lately?

Nope.
Then I do not know why you would see scarabs, unless they symbolize something. I don't know you well enough to tell you what.

Makes sense.

Point taken.

Incorrect.

I had also dreamed about my math teacher as well. By that logic, you're implying that I have a crush on her too?

Your Math teacher is connected to the Mathematics assignment, which you are trying to repress. What aspect of Z are you repressing, if not infatuation?
#StandWithBossy
Oh lord did you eat it?
...maybe!
GOP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 3:07:40 AM
At 7/1/2014 2:50:44 AM, Ajab wrote:
At 7/1/2014 2:24:28 AM, GOP wrote:

It IS math.

Kinda close.

Think about it lately?

Nope.
Then I do not know why you would see scarabs, unless they symbolize something. I don't know you well enough to tell you what.

Makes sense.

Point taken.

Incorrect.

Your Math teacher is connected to the Mathematics assignment, which you are trying to repress. What aspect of Z are you repressing, if not infatuation?

Idk how she ended up being part of my dream. :/ It's really confusing.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 6:20:05 AM
When I read that I got the mental picture of some random guy canoeing.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~