Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Gay Pride

sadolite
Posts: 8,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 8:27:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 7:55:12 PM, Mikal wrote:


I thought this was a cool idea

go BK

WTF does a hamburger have to do with being gay. What, so now the gay movement is going to high jack hamburgers as a gay symbol like the rainbow?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 8:37:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sounds like a great idea. And afterwards, we can hold a Homophobe Pride Parade.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 10:31:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
We should have a married 30 years plus pride parade. That's actually something to be proud of.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 10:33:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 7:55:12 PM, Mikal wrote:


I thought this was a cool idea

go BK

Hmm... I'm suspicious if you posted this because of at 1:18, haha :P
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Geogeer
Posts: 4,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 11:52:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 7:55:12 PM, Mikal wrote:


I thought this was a cool idea

go BK

And here I thought it would be all meat, with no bun.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 8:47:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It's clearly just a publicity stunt to make money. It also clearly shows that they don't have any idea what they're talking about and only trying to appease others that also have no idea what they are talking about.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 11:33:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'll admit, that was clever, but quite disgusting that it commercializing the Pride days. I went to pride two years ago in MN, and was astonished at how commericial it was. Pathetic, really.

On a more grand scale, I am tired of hearing about "love is love" and "don't judge"; it's all the same.
No, we aren't.
Don't judge the love of cousins and siblings, then.
If we are not to judge, then let a pedophile babysit your kid, since, you know, don't judge and all that.
Trust the convicted purse snatcher to hold your camera.
Hire the guy who sued his last five employers.

This "don't judge" fad, which is bigger than just pride, is annoying as hell, and is a bane on all societies, since it is clearly hypocritical, given all decisions are based on judgment of some kind. Let's just try to make them logical ones.
My work here is, finally, done.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 8:58:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 11:33:08 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
If we are not to judge, then let a pedophile babysit your kid, since, you know, don't judge and all that.

I resent that remark.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 10:17:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Burger King realized that this is literally the only way to get gay men to eat fast food, and made a neat effort to tap into a new market.
Tsar of DDO
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 5:40:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 10:17:38 PM, YYW wrote:
Burger King realized that this is literally the only way to get gay men to eat fast food, and made a neat effort to tap into a new market.

Is that a body image thing, or a gay culture thing?
I've known gays to eat fast food, but that could be out of necessity.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 5:41:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 8:58:51 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:33:08 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
If we are not to judge, then let a pedophile babysit your kid, since, you know, don't judge and all that.

I resent that remark.

Why?
My work here is, finally, done.
lannan13
Posts: 23,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 8:23:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
A gay burger WTF?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 3:03:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 5:41:22 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:58:51 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:33:08 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
If we are not to judge, then let a pedophile babysit your kid, since, you know, don't judge and all that.

I resent that remark.

Why?

Look at my profile and take a guess.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 4:48:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 3:03:26 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/6/2014 5:41:22 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:58:51 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:33:08 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
If we are not to judge, then let a pedophile babysit your kid, since, you know, don't judge and all that.

I resent that remark.

Why?

Look at my profile and take a guess.

Why don't you tell me?
My work here is, finally, done.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 4:53:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 4:48:26 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/6/2014 3:03:26 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/6/2014 5:41:22 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:58:51 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:33:08 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
If we are not to judge, then let a pedophile babysit your kid, since, you know, don't judge and all that.

I resent that remark.

Why?

Look at my profile and take a guess.

Why don't you tell me?

I am a pedofile priest.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 4:56:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 4:53:36 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/6/2014 4:48:26 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/6/2014 3:03:26 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/6/2014 5:41:22 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:58:51 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:33:08 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
If we are not to judge, then let a pedophile babysit your kid, since, you know, don't judge and all that.

I resent that remark.

Why?

Look at my profile and take a guess.

Why don't you tell me?

I am a pedofile priest.

And....what, exactly, do you resent about the comment?
That if you are a pedophile priest, being alone with my child in a risk. Do you deny this?
My work here is, finally, done.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 4:58:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 4:56:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/6/2014 4:53:36 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/6/2014 4:48:26 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/6/2014 3:03:26 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/6/2014 5:41:22 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:58:51 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:33:08 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
If we are not to judge, then let a pedophile babysit your kid, since, you know, don't judge and all that.

I resent that remark.

Why?

Look at my profile and take a guess.

Why don't you tell me?

I am a pedofile priest.

And....what, exactly, do you resent about the comment?
That if you are a pedophile priest, being alone with my child in a risk. Do you deny this?

pedofiles are not dangerous just because we like children America allows gay people to pursue true love why not Pedofiles
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 5:01:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 4:58:19 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

pedofiles are not dangerous just because we like children
It doesn't mean you won't fantasize about my child, which is what I, as a parent, would take issue with.

America allows gay people to pursue true love why not Pedofiles
Because children to have the rights to their bodies to give to you.
My work here is, finally, done.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 5:06:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 5:01:20 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/6/2014 4:58:19 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

pedofiles are not dangerous just because we like children
It doesn't mean you won't fantasize about my child, which is what I, as a parent, would take issue with.

America allows gay people to pursue true love why not Pedofiles
Because children to have the rights to their bodies to give to you.

children can consent the children at my church consent to many of the other pedofile priests
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 6:22:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 5:06:47 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/6/2014 5:01:20 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/6/2014 4:58:19 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

pedofiles are not dangerous just because we like children
It doesn't mean you won't fantasize about my child, which is what I, as a parent, would take issue with.

America allows gay people to pursue true love why not Pedofiles
Because children to have the rights to their bodies to give to you.

children can consent the children at my church consent to many of the other pedofile priests

How about you look up the actual LAW. Minors CANNOT legally give consent.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 12:52:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Burger king is hugely complicit in gross animal rights violations but yeah they made a clever quip and casually added on to the list of corporations hijacking the movement for monetary gain. Always fun
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 1:05:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 4:56:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/6/2014 4:53:36 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/6/2014 4:48:26 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/6/2014 3:03:26 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/6/2014 5:41:22 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:58:51 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:33:08 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
If we are not to judge, then let a pedophile babysit your kid, since, you know, don't judge and all that.

I resent that remark.

Why?

Look at my profile and take a guess.

Why don't you tell me?

I am a pedofile priest.

And....what, exactly, do you resent about the comment?
That if you are a pedophile priest, being alone with my child in a risk. Do you deny this?

Logicallunatic is obviously a pathetic troll.
Nolite Timere
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 1:14:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 9:23:35 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Herp. Derp.


yay street harrassment
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 2:07:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 10:31:39 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
We should have a married 30 years plus pride parade. That's actually something to be proud of.

Being gay is very much something to be proud of, in the sense that we should all be able to find pride in who we are.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 3:28:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 1:14:30 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 7/6/2014 9:23:35 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Herp. Derp.


yay street harrassment

You rastled my jammies.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 1:31:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 2:07:36 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 7/3/2014 10:31:39 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
We should have a married 30 years plus pride parade. That's actually something to be proud of.

Being gay is very much something to be proud of, in the sense that we should all be able to find pride in who we are.

Or in the fact that some of us endure lifelong harassment, institutional oppression, even violence because we're queer. The point is to have pride and live on in spite of these people. It's why straight and white pride don't make sense.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 1:46:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 1:05:07 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 7/6/2014 4:56:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/6/2014 4:53:36 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/6/2014 4:48:26 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/6/2014 3:03:26 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/6/2014 5:41:22 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:58:51 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/5/2014 11:33:08 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
If we are not to judge, then let a pedophile babysit your kid, since, you know, don't judge and all that.

I resent that remark.

Why?

Look at my profile and take a guess.

Why don't you tell me?

I am a pedofile priest.

And....what, exactly, do you resent about the comment?
That if you are a pedophile priest, being alone with my child in a risk. Do you deny this?

Logicallunatic is obviously a pathetic troll.

stop calling me a troll and do not call me Rational Madman
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...