Jump to topic:

Would you take the mystery gift?

Sky_ace25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 3:56:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
So these annoying ads on my side of the screen have made me wonder, would I want a gift that's a mystery? For all I know it could be a bomb!!!, but it could also be world peace!! or it could just be socks 0.0.

Would you open a mystery gift, that could be anything? (This is assuming the same conditions on the ad, meaning you do not have a gift in your hand so you may not judge by size, shape, or "noise" of gift box.)
Seriously, Pluto is no longer a planet?
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 4:03:59 PM
At 2/21/2010 3:56:44 PM, Sky_ace25 wrote:
So these annoying ads on my side of the screen have made me wonder, would I want a gift that's a mystery? For all I know it could be a bomb!!!, but it could also be world peace!! or it could just be socks 0.0.

Would you open a mystery gift, that could be anything? (This is assuming the same conditions on the ad, meaning you do not have a gift in your hand so you may not judge by size, shape, or "noise" of gift box.)

It is most likely the gift is spyware.
kfc
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 4:16:16 PM
At 2/21/2010 3:56:44 PM, Sky_ace25 wrote:

No!
Harlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2010 5:32:22 PM
The reason evolution takes so long is that a random mutation really very rarely is beneficial in any way. Most of the time it is completely neutral or in some way harmful.

I would not open a mystery box with something completely random.